Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    JusLiftIt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by europeangirl View Post
    well first off, I'm new, so hi!

second off...I'm a 19 year old virgin and I've always wondered what guys think about that.

I'm a virgin by choice and I'm very pretty, so it's not because I'm ugly and no guy wants to have sex with me or something. A lot of guys want to have sex with me but I just want to wait until I meet the right person.

is that weird? I've never told anyone that I'm a virgin before.

what do guys think about girls that are virgins?

i'm just curious. i've never done anything sexual before...
    Look I've been with the same girl for over two years we are now engaged she is a virgin by choice she believes in sex after marriage... I say good for you and having self control is admirable.. If you find the rite man who isnt all about sex you'll have the best relationship ever. Cause it will be built on friendship, trust... ALL the right things that make a true relationship strong. Good for you your not wierd. And also you'll know the person truly likes you for more than your looks if they can wait. Means they like you on a deeper more respective level.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    omg i cant believe the most of you horndogs are falling for this trolling piece of shit. lmfao

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    i was thinking denon, arestwat, or arab warrior.....
    bingo!!! or poss the uber buttbro himself, zeddy!!

layeazy is offline Banned
    lol but if its by choice and your happy thats cool gotta respect that

however once you start you dont wanna stop lol

hope you know what you are missing out on......

army_cobra is offline Associate Member
    i knew a 19 yr old V. Then she had sex and is a sssssllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttt

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    omg i cant believe the most of you horndogs are falling for this trolling piece of shit. lmfao
    I am in disbelief also. I feel dumber for even reading this thread.

dips is offline Junior Member

second off...I'm a 19 year old virgin and I've always wondered what guys think about that.

I'm a virgin by choice and I'm very pretty, so it's not because I'm ugly and no guy wants to have sex with me or something. A lot of guys want to have sex with me but I just want to wait until I meet the right person.

congrats! its an awsome and great quality to have. i respect you for your decision and your husband will to, thats a promise. it will mean a lot to him and to yalls relationship imo, because i know it would to me.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    maybe.

I hope my daughter has your attitude about boys and such in a few years when she is your age. It is commendable you are willing to wait. It is a type of sacrafice few are willing to make.

One blind spot with your plan. Not trying to talk you out of anything, just make you aware.... some guys can be very straight lace, very traditional for all outwards appearances. But once you open the gate, there is a chance he is desiring to do alot more "experimental" things than you are willing to try. This has happened many times.... so you won't know this until the gate does open. It's not uncommon, but it doesn't happen all the time either.

My motto is better eyes open than eyes closed.

There is a way out of this, sort of.... open discussions before you two try anything. What his interests are and so forth. It may be an indication of compatibility of under the sheets, before actually going under the sheets.
    hey is your daughter hawt

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    you do realize this is the off-topic forum where you can talk about "anything you want" correct?
    Good girl, tell them like it is. Dont let them get to you. Either give back as good as they give or just ignore them completely.

You are correct, this is the lounge where you can ask anything you want but that being said there are plenty of people who will mess with you. Most of them like DSM it's all in good fun. No harm intended I'm sure but it's just their nature and it's hard for them to be serous sometime.

I am the same way, I like to joke and have fun and I like to get a rise out of people most of the time but I also know when to be serious. It seems some people have a hard time telling the difference between the two and think just because I joke about things on other post it means that is what I am like or who I am.

As you can see Times Roman and I are on the same mind set and the same basic advice. Dont let other people intimidate you here or get you upset. For the most part this is a GREAT board especially for any working out advice and diet. It's also a good source for information on most anything and getting opinions. Nothing wrong with asking and just ignore the hecklers.

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    You enjoying talking about sex to a 19 year old? You're like 60 or something right?
    ^^^^^^ hahahahahahah

^^^liar liar pants on fire..............

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    well if she was real she is gone now.. leaving her email is a bit suspicious though.. why the hell would you put your email on this board for all the world to see??

Am I the only person that thinks that being a virgin at that age is kind of retarded??? All the virgins I knew at that age were just robots doing what their parents told them to do.. they would never speed, break the law, miss church.. it seems to me that most are virgins cause they are scared.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I think it's something to be highly respected for these days. It shows you have strong character and will power. Too many girls just pass it around like a hot potato these days, IMO that shows no respect for yourself.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    I wonder how many people emailed her.. TimesRoman??? haha.. this was a funny one.
    Is that the perception you have of me? I may be alot of things, but I'm not a pedaphile, regardless of the "legal age".... my son is older than her....

but I will PM her advising her to remove her email address

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Is that the perception you have of me? I may be alot of things, but I'm not a pedaphile, regardless of the "legal age".... my son is older than her....

but I will PM her advising her to remove her email address

I don't see a way to PM here....

if you come back, word of advice... never put personal information like an email in a public forum like this... recommend editing the post and deleting the email....

Blog Entries

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I don't see a way to PM here....

if you come back, word of advice... never put personal information like an email in a public forum like this... recommend editing the post and deleting the email....
    He put his email addy in post 56....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Blog Entries

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    DSM.. where the hell do you get all these crazy photos?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    DSM.. where the hell do you get all these crazy photos?
    lol, im breaking my shit laughing at em!!

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    edit
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 02-14-2011 at 05:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    edit
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 02-14-2011 at 05:10 PM.

^^^^^^ whats the world coming too?

Blog Entries
    Would you believe that there are entire sites dedicated to this bear. They edit thousands of pictures with this guy. I felt a little weird posting it. Now thinking about it i feel like i might be crossing my own line so i will edit them out. I just dont feel right with young kids in there.

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    hey is your daughter hawt
    let's put it this way....

....if I see your mangey asss knockin on my door askin to see my daughter, you and I are going to have a little conversation out behind the wood pile.

I'm sure you can appreciate my sincerity.... when it comes to my daughter, it's my life for her. No question about it mate.

....if I see your mangey asss knockin on my door askin to see my daughter, you and I are going to have a little conversation out behind the wood pile.

I'm sure you can appreciate my sincerity.... when it comes to my daughter, it's my life for her. No question about it mate.
    lol its a good thing you dont know who i am lol

whats up with that anyways when did i become a not liked scumbag ?

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy

weird i dont think youll see me at the door all the way from afghan...

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Face it, when it comes to daddy's little girl it's always different and you would be amazed at how far a pissed off father can reach, even from Afghanistan.

My daughter just walked into the living room and said "Dad, stop my allowance, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of the window, take my TV, stereo, iPhone and jewelry and give it to charity. Sell my car, take my front door key and throw me out of the house".

Well she didn't actually put it like that... Actually she said...

"Dad this is my new boyfriend, Mohammed."

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Face it, when it comes to daddy's little girl it's always different and you would be amazed at how far a pissed off father can reach, even from Afghanistan.

My daughter just walked into the living room and said "Dad, stop my allowance, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of the window, take my TV, stereo, iPhone and jewelry and give it to charity. Sell my car, take my front door key and throw me out of the house".

Well she didn't actually put it like that... Actually she said...

"Dad this is my new boyfriend, Mohammed."
    lol i think its time for the boyfriend grab a phone book take him outside pin him to the ground and start hitting him thru the book it wont leave marks

then you tell him i think its time for you to break it off what do you think

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JusLiftIt View Post
    Look I've been with the same girl for over two years we are now engaged she is a virgin by choice she believes in sex after marriage... I say good for you and having self control is admirable.. If you find the rite man who isnt all about sex you'll have the best relationship ever. Cause it will be built on friendship, trust... ALL the right things that make a true relationship strong. Good for you your not wierd. And also you'll know the person truly likes you for more than your looks if they can wait. Means they like you on a deeper more respective level.
    i agree with you to a point...i waited for my now wife for six months till we finnaly had sex cus thats what she wanted and i new she was worth the wait...that being said i truly feel that the great sex that we have now is the glue that keeps this marrige together...with all the playa's out there i can see why a woman would want to wait to be shure the guys a class act/good guy before the deed is done but having sex takes the intimacy to another level imho and can solidify the relationship....to the OP, your only 19. i hope my daughter when she reaches you age has the same strenght/ self-respect as you do for yourself to make choises in life that are best for her...

but back on topic

virgins are great and bad at the same time

no matter how bad you are in bed the virgins always going to think your a great lay
    on the other hand you have to train her to do everything and it could take a year or better to get it all right

also getting a virgin to do anything other then straight sex will be next to impossible

about all i can say is dont wait forever and also dont be too picky youll end up a old dude lookin at kids or that crazy old cat lady

talking about daughters is a line we shouldn't cross...

talking about daughters is a line we shouldn't cross...
    interwebs bro calm down

lol its a line hmmm i didnt see it damn glasses

lol i always got a kick out of parents and there daughter subject

they get all anal if you talk about them or ask about them but there poking someones son and or daughter and in this day and age both haha

lol tr wernt you just hitting on someones daughter days before ??? just saying

besides it was ment as a joke i aint looking to be killed in my sleep or anything

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    lol its a line hmmm i didnt see it damn glasses

lol i always got a kick out of parents and there daughter subject

they get all anal if you talk about them or ask about them but there poking someones son and or daughter and in this day and age both haha

lol tr wernt you just hitting on someones daughter days before ??? just saying

besides it was ment as a joke i aint looking to be killed in my sleep or anything
    well, every woman is someone's daughter... I just try to avoid the young ones... my daughter's 12 btw...

well, every woman is someone's daughter... I just try to avoid the young ones... my daughter's 12 btw...
    thats what makes it more funny. obviously its a complete joke knowing your daughter is 12

12 is fine if your 13 that was 20 years ago for me i guess ill have to stick with my wife haha

but yeah everything i say here is pretty much a joke never take what i say to heart

before i got married a few years ago i was all about the 18 year olds then i found out something that crushed me i got old and found the whole club thing gay and a pain in the ass so i married a 20 year old at the time who hated clubbing and liked pool halls like me lol

sorry mate... it's a push button for me! I see red just thinking of it... close friend of the family lost their middle of three girls a few years ago... very tragic accident.... cute as a button she was....

....see? Even at my advanced age, still can be a hot head

had a close call three weeks ago with another expat....

yes, very defensive of my daughter..... very vulnerable and naive she is... she's my little darlin' =)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information