Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    europeangirl is offline New Member

What do guys think of virgin girls?

well first off, I'm new, so hi!

second off...I'm a 19 year old virgin and I've always wondered what guys think about that.

I'm a virgin by choice and I'm very pretty, so it's not because I'm ugly and no guy wants to have sex with me or something. A lot of guys want to have sex with me but I just want to wait until I meet the right person.

is that weird? I've never told anyone that I'm a virgin before.

what do guys think about girls that are virgins?

i'm just curious. i've never done anything sexual before...

n00bs is offline Member
    Pics or ban!

Quote Originally Posted by n00bs View Post
    Pics or ban!
    well thanks for answering my question...

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I like the shirt that says:
    To all you virgins, thanks for Nothing.

In all seriousness, I think it's personal choice and not a bad idea if you can stick with it and find the right guy. I had a GF for 2 1/2 years who wanted to stay a virgin until she got married. I respected that and never tried to talk her into doing the deed. We did over time explore and had a lot of fun playing.

The only problem I would have is if I was/we where seriously considering getting married and she would do NOTHING then I would be concerned about performance later and it might be a deal breaker if we had been dating a long time.

Now with my GF I was not worried, she wanted to play just as much as me, she was horny and she WANTED to have sex and wanted me to do it several times but not 100%. There were times we ALMOST but I wouldn't and she wouldn't have I think but on my part it would have only taken a push to do the deed. DAMN those where the days. LOL

If you seriously want to be a virgin when you get married once a guy gets pushy about it, tries to get you drunk, says if you love him you will do it; Dump him. If you are just waiting for the right guy and the right time still dont rush it but dont think that sex = marriage and have fun with it and pick someone who will make the first time something to remember. If it's your wedding night I'm sure it will be memorable one way or another.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-13-2011 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    is that meant to be cynical, or a play on words? :P

BigBeard is offline New Member
    imo, it shows you have a strong character. i can assure you most women would have wished to share their first (and only) experience with the one they end up marrying. females are emotional being, so one can see how relationsips and partners would take an emotional toll on a woman. id ratehr not go into this becasue i dont want ot turn it into a debate.

the truth is, any quality man would not want to marry a woman that slept with 30 guys. sure, wed have sex wit hthem, but i cant imagine someone making that woman the motehr of their children.
    personally, i wouldnt marry anyone other than a virgin woman. if she isnt a virgin, she can tell you shes been with 1 guy but for all you know it couldve been 100.

Quote Originally Posted by europeangirl View Post
    is that meant to be cynical, or a play on words? :P
    As you can see it's sort of both but defiantly a play on words and I added more to my post.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member

In all seriousness, I think it's personal choice and not a bad idea if you can stick with it and find the right guy. I had a GF for 2 1/2 years who wanted to stay a virgin until she got married. I respected that and never tried to talk her into doing the deed. We did over time explore and had a lot of fun playing.

The only problem I would have is if I was/we where seriously considering getting married and she would do NOTHING then I would be concerned about performance later and it might be a deal breaker if we had been dating a long time.

Now with my GF I was not worried, she wanted to play just as much as me, she was horny and she WANTED to have sex and wanted me to do it several times but not 100%. There were times we ALMOST but I wouldn't and she wouldn't have I think but on my part it would have only taken a push to do the deed. DAMN those where the days. LOL

If you seriously want to be a virgin when you get married once a guy gets pushy about it, tries to get you drunk, says if you love him you will do it; Dump him. If you are just waiting for the right guy and the right time still dont rush it but dont think that sex = marriage and have fun with it and pick someone who will make the first time something to remember. If it's your wedding night I'm sure it will be memorable one way or another.
    You enjoying talking about sex to a 19 year old? You're like 60 or something right?

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Consider using other body orifices.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeard View Post
    imo, it shows you have a strong character. i can assure you most women would have wished to share their first (and only) experience with the one they end up marrying. females are emotional being, so one can see how relationsips and partners would take an emotional toll on a woman. id ratehr not go into this becasue i dont want ot turn it into a debate.

the truth is, any quality man would not want to marry a woman that slept with 30 guys. sure, wed have sex wit hthem, but i cant imagine someone making that woman the motehr of their children.
    personally, i wouldnt marry anyone other than a virgin woman. if she isnt a virgin, she can tell you shes been with 1 guy but for all you know it couldve been 100.
    Are you serious? Are you also very young? If you care about someone you wont really care about who they slept with in their past or what they did before you, it's what happens when they are with you and after that matter. There is nothing wrong with some experience because you might find out later she is either not interested in sex or LOUSY at it or wont do certain things you might like. Talking about it and doing it are two different things.

If you dont think sex is VERY important in marriage you will someday have a rude awakening. It may not be everything and if you only have sex in common it wont last either.

I for one would never be with a woman who didnt like to give and receive oral. My current GF had never had or given oral. She was very unsure about how to react or what to do but after a few lessons she started to loosen up and now she LOVES it, getting and giving and she is getting pretty darn good...

I have been with women who where very skilled before I meet them also due to practice. Never bothered me one bit. Jealousy is a bad thing and will kill any relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    You enjoying talking about sex to a 19 year old? You're like 60 or something right?
    No I'm no where near 60 but that matter why? She asked a question and I am giving my opinion. Seems like an odd statement by you, do you have issues due to personal experiences or something? You seem to be thinking something I'm not.

BigBeard is offline New Member
    Are you serious? Are you also very young? If you care about someone you wont really care about who they slept with in their past or what they did before you, it's what happens when they are with you and after that matter. There is nothing wrong with some experience because you might find out later she is either not interested in sex or LOUSY at it or wont do certain things you might like. Talking about it and doing it are two different things.

If you dont think sex is VERY important in marriage you will someday have a rude awakening. It may not be everything and if you only have sex in common it wont last either.

I for one would never be with a woman who didnt like to give and receive oral. My current GF had never had or given oral. She was very unsure about how to react or what to do but after a few lessons she started to loosen up and now she LOVES it, getting and giving and she is getting pretty darn good...

I have been with women who where very skilled before I meet them also due to practice. Never bothered me one bit. Jealousy is a bad thing and will kill any relationship.
    show me one person one the face of the earth that doesnt LOVE sex.
    unless the women has some psychological issues, you should know, they love sex as much as we do.

sure, at first a virgin might be "boring" in bed, but everyone builds on experience, and the best part, its the a virgin is a blank slate; you can teach her to do the thigns you love exactly the way you love it. a type of programming.

if you spend enough time with someone and are somewaht compatible, you can fall in love with anyone. the thing is, would you want a mouth that had 30 penis' inside her to be kissing your children? let alone rasiing your daughter...im sure if your a normal human being you wouldnt want your daughter to be a slut like her mother.

I'm thinking your posts make my skin crawl.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    God i could do so many things with this thread. Being she is 19 ill be good.

I'm thinking your posts make my skin crawl.
    Seriously sounds like you have some personal experience issues since you seem to be reading in-between the lines and getting more out of it than I put in. Have you considered counseling or a good therapist? Maybe some meds? Only sayn...

Hopefully you never have kids since you seem to have issues talking about sex. Your kids might have to ask the neighbor for advice. LOL

Just having fun with ya. Dont read more into it than there is. She asked and obviously looking replies and opinions.

As you can see it's sort of both but defiantly a play on words and I added more to my post.
    haha, gotcha. thank you for your long post =) and to the person who said something about you being a 60 year old man...I'm 19, not 9. =/

Seriously sounds like you have some personal experience issues since you seem to be reading in-between the lines and getting more out of it than I put in. Have you considered counseling or a good therapist? Maybe some meds? Only sayn...

Hopefully you never have kids since you seem to have issues talking about sex. Your kids might have to ask the neighbor for advice. LOL

Just having fun with ya. Dont read more into it than there is. She asked and obviously looking replies and opinions.
    No....I mean all of your posts make my skin crawl.

Blog Entries
    We have a picture of Lovbys

No....I mean all of your posts make my skin crawl.
    Sounds like you need to spend less time in the lounge then if you are so sensitive....

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    We have a picture of Lovbys

There are many pictures of me on her from the past and current. Ive never been one to hide. Nothing to hide from.

Lets not continue to get this girls post to off topic guys. I think she is being serious and no need to muddy it up with someones paranoia
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-13-2011 at 08:02 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Before I answer your question luv, why is it precisely, and at your age, that you value your virginity? Health reasons? Religious Reasons? Sex is a normal way adults express physical love and affection, so to not participate, I'm assuming there is some reason why you chose not to?

I'm from California, and married my woman when she was your age. Her virginity, or lack thereof, was never an issue to either of us. I think a large majority of our western society neither places a premium, nor considers a negative, whether or not maintains her virginity until marriage.

Blog Entries
    If your a virgin in 2011 and 19 I am sure you could sell it for some big bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Before I answer your question luv, why is it precisely, and at your age, that you value your virginity? Health reasons? Religious Reasons? Sex is a normal way adults express physical love and affection, so to not participate, I'm assuming there is some reason why you chose not to?

I'm from California, and married my woman when she was your age. Her virginity, or lack thereof, was never an issue to either of us. I think a large majority of our western society neither places a premium, nor considers a negative, whether or not maintains her virginity until marriage.
    I'm just waiting for the right person...is that odd?

it's different. I know many girls have a hard time controlling their libido. You seem OK with controlling it. Is it because low libido or strong will power?

I'm just waiting for the right person...is that odd?
    Well since I'm already getting accused of it I might as well jump in. Here I am, I can be Mr. right or Mr. right now. hahaha J/K

No nothing odd or strange about that. There are plenty of wrong guys out there and far to many girls/women make the wrong choice, especially the first time or are forced into the situation one way or another.

It's good you are waiting until it's right for YOU. Dont worry about what other people say, peer pressure or whatever. Lots of girls/women wish they had waited or made better choices. Good luck and hopefully it will be worth the wait.

strong will power ^_^

ok... that's a good sign... reason i was asking is because i knew a lady that wanted to wait, but come to find out, it had nothing to do with will power, and really to do because no interest (low libido). So, If i am hearing correctly, you are not saving your virginity for marriage, only for the right guy?

True?

What happens if right guy turns out not to be right guy? Then what? You can only save your self for right guy once.

There is another issue, but I will waite for your response

Well since I'm already getting accused of it I might as well jump in. Here I am, I can be Mr. right or Mr. right now. hahaha J/K

No nothing odd or strange about that. There are plenty of wrong guys out there and far to many girls/women make the wrong choice, especially the first time or are forced into the situation one way or another.

It's good you are waiting until it's right for YOU. Dont worry about what other people say, peer pressure or whatever. Lots of girls/women wish they had waited or made better choices. Good luck and hopefully it will be worth the wait.
    wow, thanks! I do get pressured a lot...I've been told by guys that it's not normal to not sleep around because everyone else is doing it and that I'll never fit in if I don't do it. :/

i hope it will be worth the wait too! =)

ok... that's a good sign... reason i was asking is because i knew a lady that wanted to wait, but come to find out, it had nothing to do with will power, and really to do because no interest (low libido). So, If i am hearing correctly, you are not saving your virginity for marriage, only for the right guy?

True?

What happens if right guy turns out not to be right guy? Then what? You can only save your self for right guy once.

There is another issue, but I will waite for your response
    if he turns out to be the wrong guy, i'll know long before he gets in my pants ^_^

wow, thanks! I do get pressured a lot...I've been told by guys that it's not normal to not sleep around because everyone else is doing it and that I'll never fit in if I don't do it. :/

i hope it will be worth the wait too! =)
    Those are the guys to stay away from for sure. Just because everyone was doing coke at a party or ? still doesn't make it a good idea. You get the idea and it sound like you already figured that out.

My GF from LONG time ago has told me many time since how I almost got her in trouble because I was the only guy who never pressured her or tried to trick her into giving it up. She though most all guys where like me, no pressure and understood her. She learned quickly that's not the case.

Yes, we are still friends many years later. Careful with that strong will power, it gets VERY week under the right circumstances...

if he turns out to be the wrong guy, i'll know long before he gets in my pants ^_^
    DONT kid yourself with that. You are way to young to know or understand how convincing some people can be and how some people can seem so PERFECT and turn out to be so WRONG. It makes you believe in Evil and possession, no joke. Hopefully you wont experience it but many many have here and will tell you that some people are like Daemon or? and they can seem so so so good but then turn so so so bad.... It's hard to believe but it happens more times than you want to know.
    Sorry, I dont mean to scare you only I have heard that far to often and remember believing the same thing. Now I know better and realize that anyone can be fooled...
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-13-2011 at 08:45 AM.

maybe.

I hope my daughter has your attitude about boys and such in a few years when she is your age. It is commendable you are willing to wait. It is a type of sacrafice few are willing to make.

One blind spot with your plan. Not trying to talk you out of anything, just make you aware.... some guys can be very straight lace, very traditional for all outwards appearances. But once you open the gate, there is a chance he is desiring to do alot more "experimental" things than you are willing to try. This has happened many times.... so you won't know this until the gate does open. It's not uncommon, but it doesn't happen all the time either.

My motto is better eyes open than eyes closed.

There is a way out of this, sort of.... open discussions before you two try anything. What his interests are and so forth. It may be an indication of compatibility of under the sheets, before actually going under the sheets.

my point is this... compatibility under the sheets is a very important part to a relationship.... and since you are not going to explore, could be an area that doesn't work out.

Those are the guys to stay away from for sure. Just because everyone was doing coke at a party or ? still doesn't make it a good idea. You get the idea and it sound like you already figured that out.

My GF from LONG time ago has told me many time since how I almost got her in trouble because I was the only guy who never pressured her or tried to trick her into giving it up. She though most all guys where like me, no pressure and understood her. She learned quickly that's not the case.

Yes, we are still friends many years later. Careful with that strong will power, it gets VERY week under the right circumstances...

DONT kid yourself with that. You are way to young to know or understand how convincing some people can be and how some people can seem so PERFECT and turn out to be so WRONG. It makes you believe in Evil and possession, no joke. Hopefully you wont experience it but many many have here and will tell you that some people are like Daemon or? and they can seem so so so good but then turn so so so bad.... It's hard to believe but it happens more times than you want to know.
    Sorry, I dont mean to scare you only I have heard that far to often and remember believing the same thing. Now I know better and realize that anyone can be fooled...
    what should I do so I don't get taken advantage of? should i wait until i'm older?

and that's good that you're still friends with that girl! yeah i've been under "circumstances" before... :/ one time this guy pushed me againt a wall and started kissing my neck. then he put his hands in my shirt...and well, you know. i stopped him before he tried to take my shirt off. it all happened so fast. he wasn't happy

my point is this... compatibility under the sheets is a very important part to a relationship.... and since you are not going to explore, could be an area that doesn't work out.
    wow i have so much to learn. i never even thought of what you said. thanks =)

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

ill do it this time....we have ourselves an attention whore....well attention virgin.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post

ill do it this time....we have ourselves an attention whore....well attention virgin.
    My guess is its a 300lb dude called Bill.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    My guess is its a 300lb dude called Bill.....
    Hahaha, or maybe its these guys in the lounge lucky day....a 19 virgin just happened to join a steriod board lol. These guys got to much time on their hands. My guess.....a mixed up 16 year old pimple faced boy.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Hahaha, or maybe its these guys in the lounge lucky day....a 19 virgin just happened to join a steriod board lol. These guys got to much time on their hands. My guess.....a mixed up 16 year old pimple faced boy.
    wow, i really don't appreciate people calling me an attention whore or secretly a 300lb man or something. i randomly came across this board because i was looking for a fitness forum and when i saw how many guys were on here, i figured that i could ask them what i've always been afraid to ask people in real life.

i really am a girl, really am 19, and really am a virgin. i don't have anything to prove on here. i just want someone to talk to about things no one's ever talked to me about before. i just have a lot on my chest and want people to share my thoughts with, and who will kindly share their thoughts with me.

Blog Entries
    Prove us wrong. We need pictures of you and your virginity.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information