Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: @Bojangles

stillm4tic is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I hate to put any blame at all on these women as they've been through a lot

-Bo
    Exactly how I feel every single time something like this happens. It's like, I want to say what the fvck is wrong with you why don't you snap out of this shit? She knows damn well I'm not gonna do any of the things that these others guys in her past have done to her, and I break down the behavior in a way that's stupid simple and explain it (seems like some women don't realize they are acting a certain way until it's made blatantly obvious to them), she says i'll try to work on it but to no avail...things are still the same within 24 hours.

I feel like "acting" angry (I say acting because it doesn't really enrage me or anything, it's just extremely annoying) wouldn't do much because being screamed and yelled at are the whole reason for this problem in the first place...I dunno. Thanks for the reply and taking the time

bushido3374 is offline Member
    Is "insecure attachment style" a form of codependency? The way you describe it, it sounds like distrust is expected; almost required for the person to feel "normal".

C'mon bo

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by stillm4tic View Post
    SMH...

I'm not swifto, im stillm4tic. Flattering though...really
    Very very flattering actually.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    To many big words to follow. lol God that sounds like a few women I know. They dont know how to handle someone who is not cheating, psycho or abusive and try to push all the right buttons to make something go wrong.

I always tell people (women) if you look hard enough for something to be wrong you will eventually find it.

Ive had a couple women who liked to search through my emails, txt messages, chat logs, call friends, family to see if I was where I said I was going, check up with my mother, daughter, etc. I LOL for the most part, I dont care but eventually it gets annoying and old so it's time to move on. Paranoia will kill any relationship no matter how good everything else is.

I always tell people if you want to hide something from me just leave it in plain sight, I'm not the nosy type. I'm not a fool either and I dont ignore the obvious but I dont go looking for problems.

OK Bo, where did you go? It's taking how many days to run your errands? LOL

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Ok I'm bumping this thread for a simple enough reason.

The OP who made this thread seemed to have dissappeared shortly after coming here. And I wasn't about to exhaust my time and resources for something noone would wind up reading. Then I got a few pms, some short like "where are you?". Others who realized I was right here and were able to look into the situation a little deeper.
    There was a time when I was new on this forum and I spent 90% of my time talking about seduction and arguing with people. And things kind of
    transitioned into me seldomly talking about it in public anymore, but getting dozens of pms a week instead, and wasting even more time than if I
    just had some sort of dedicated thread.

But theres no way I can maintain this thread while answering pms about relationship problems. I literally just don't have the time anymore. At one
    point I lived and breathed seduction 24 hours a day. Now its just something I do, I have no need to prove myself to anyone, and if people want to
    argue and take things out of context I will merely ignore you unless someone actually makes a good point. In the past I'd usually address everyone,
    and the reality is some people just prefer to live in their fantasies. I'm not here to battle your denial for you. I'm here to share experiences and things
    I've learned because I don't know many people who take to dating/relationships with the same level of seriousness that I do.

So I am bumping this thread for a consensus. Who actually gives a shit if I maintain this thread? Some of my posts will be short and concise, I will try
    to keep things filtered down as much as possible, but chances are that will be a struggle to do. Theres a lot more involved in this shit than "just be
    yourself" like 90% of your parents have likely taught you. If people want this thread to exist it will. Otherwise it doesn't honestly matter to me. Like I
    said, I have nothing to prove anymore. At one point I was a bit insecure coming in to this lifestyle, now I am not, which may make me appear more
    flakey then I use to be, but it is what it is really.

So if people want it, then by popular demand it will be back. If not, life goes on lol.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 02-27-2011 at 11:27 PM.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Damn dude, between helping people in need cope with life, counseling the depressed, answering PM on relationship topics and dating skills and saving kittens from burning buildings how do you have time for life and working out? LOL

Like you said earlier. You need to learn to say NO!!! or maybe Hell no. You know that especially on some PM you can just ignore them.

I read this board every single day while I'm at work so any efforts you put in wouldn't have been overlooked by me at least.

If you don't have the time to do this then by all means don't, I know we all have lives outside the internet (hopefully) so it's really up to you.

Alphatier is offline Member
    That was some really REALLY interesting material, Bo. I guess I could say that I've noticed the many flaws I have regarding treatment, or rather the lack of, for women.

What about deliberately blowing off a date? Like, last minute typa thing...would that work with or against the man's favour?

BTW, I'm def interested in keeping this thread alive!

Cheers

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Damn good article Bo! I started off alot like you mentioned, then I turned soft I guess and became a doormat in my marriage. Now the less I care, the more girls seem to want me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information