Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    I see that slimmer has edited out all her responses and Kawigirl hasn't really answered the question. IMO, and I'm not expert, but from my experience, what women say they want and what they actually want are two different things. I always hear girls say they want a sensative, caring, emotion, man who will be their best friend. That's a very politically correct answer. But talk to a woman who isn't afraid to truly answer the question and many will say things like, I want a man who can **** me til I can't walk, a big d*ck, but not too big. A man who cares about my orgasm as well as his, a man who can protect me and stand up for me, and man who will take care of ALL my need (financially, emotionally, etc.), a man I can brag about, I don't want a girly man, I don't want a man who is willing to go shopping with me, I want a man to be a man and I'll allow him to be that man.

How do I know this, because I know a lot of very honest women. Having married a very strong woman who surrounds herself with the same, makes for very interesting conversation.

Slimmer and Kawi, I don't mean you any disrespect. I just wish you all would stop beating around the bush and simply answer the question.
    that always make me a winner even with married girls.....

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I will agree with that ******, I got a nice car so i am good ha.

Oh ya if you dont have a monster dong learn to eat vag.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I think that boy has serious issues with my dog.2nd post on it.Wats ur problem?You trollin?
    Please accept my apologies, I didn't mean to offend you.

hahaha that comment made me laugh my ass off, its the lounge we are all here to have a good time ha

ok so before all of you guys on PCT go all emotional I will tell you what I think and KNowing STaCK he will agree too.
    it is simple really...if I want to fvck a girl..doesnt matter if she is married, big , small, with 4 kids, wants to have kids, want to marry me etc. I will fvck her they all have different criteria but they all are do able. some like attention. some like comments on how good they look. some like to be ignored in order to get attention, some liked to be treated like a piece of trash but the bottom of the story is they all are doable. of course it is a game and you play to win it.

And I dont want to disrespect any of our respected female members just thought i chime in before this thing get too GAY (no offence dsm and sholva)

oh and bgmg I want phone # of ur sister in laws...please

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    [QUOTE=BgMc31;5543870]I totally agree with what you're sayin. I live in Vegas, brotha, and a 10" pales in comparison to that black credit card. I'm just saying that when talking to a girl about what she REALLY wants this is what I hear. Now these are wants which are different from needs. But aren't we asking the ladies about what they want, ie their ideal guy. That doesn't mean they won't marry or end up with something different right?

I'm just interested in hearing what these woman truly WANT!![/QUOTE]

doesn't that depend on the time of day that you ask them? or the tides?.....moon phase? lol

j/k. lol

kinda.
    Last edited by -Ender-; 02-25-2011 at 02:35 PM.

hahaha seriously ender. sometimes I feel like i am the same way though ha

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Thank you Kawi!!! Now that's what we really want to hear. BTW, what would that man look like? That's the next question.

You know I'm really surprised that there isn't a guide to a man's body type put up. I guess DSM or Sholva should have something stored on their computers.
    Looks I find attractive are improved by his charisma, self confidence, and his masculinity. And, of course masculinity of behavior is also reflected on appearance. Lets face it...woman on a subconscience level want the best genetics to pass on to her offspring....we're still mammals by nature.

I need some visuals to determine what I really would want my man to look like physically.......

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Any woman under 25, or basically still in school wants two things. Money and Attention. If you don't drive a nice car and are in your early 20s, like myself, you're pretty much fvcked when it comes to getting women. I have better chances with cougars because they are straight forward and not fixated on materialistic things as much.
    Unfortunately...bein in my thirties...as much as I don't want to agree with you ******...its true.

I'm established and self sufficient. I don't give a shiat what car you have, house you live in or how much money you have.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Looks I find attractive are improved by his charisma, self confidence, and his masculinity. And, of course masculinity of behavior is also reflected on appearance. Lets face it...woman on a subconscience level want the best genetics to pass on to her offspring....we're still mammals by nature.

I need some visuals to determine what I really would want my man to look like physically.......
    HAHAHAHAHA! Before I got to your last sentence Kawigirl, I was saying to myself..."Damn, there she goes again with these fluffy answers", lol. But then I read your final sentence. Hopefully Sholva or DSM will put up the guide to a mans body and we can see what y'all actually want.

If I had to start somewhere...gimme masculine / thick. Something sexy about a man and the width of his chest....the round shoulders....the...*sigh*

Ya...awesome topic to get me started on when I'm single....grreeeaaattt!!!

If I had to start somewhere...gimme masculine / thick. Something sexy about a man and the width of his chest....the round shoulders....the...*sigh*

Ya...awesome topic to get me started on when I'm single....grreeeaaattt!!!

Aww Come here and there is a big hug coming ur way

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    and let me guess u r a sweet guys that falls into "friend zone" often?
    i wouldnt even say that

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    thick chest. round shoulders.......

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    i wouldnt even say that
    i could go on and on abt this shit as how woman say they want a sensitive guy......they dont they want an irrogant basterd who treat them like crap...so get start on that

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Attachment 114165

Just for you Kawi

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    Attachment 114165

Just for you Kawi

LMAO! Hurts to laugh...abs yesterday!

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    Attachment 114165

Just for you Kawi
    That's all functioning bulk though

bruary17 is offline Member
    Any woman under 25, or basically still in school wants two things. Money and Attention. If you don't drive a nice car and are in your early 20s, like myself, you're pretty much fvcked when it comes to getting women. I have better chances with cougars because they are straight forward and not fixated on materialistic things as much.
    Not true my dude. I live in a city where money dominates and flaunting money dominates more. However, I land more high quality tale then george clooney. Outlandish claim right? Shit is the truth! It's important to first be physically appealing, attractive and in shape. Although I have seen my share of jelly belly dudes scoring some top notch vasheen.

The main trick here is to be confident and entertaining. You have to be more interesting and stimulating than the enviroment that the chick is in. It's a science, I'm telling you. Girls find it wonderous if a man approaches them and can make them laugh and be interesting.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    ok so before all of you guys on PCT go all emotional I will tell you what I think and KNowing STaCK he will agree too.
    it is simple really...if I want to fvck a girl..doesnt matter if she is married, big , small, with 4 kids, wants to have kids, want to marry me etc. I will fvck her they all have different criteria but they all are do able. some like attention. some like comments on how good they look. some like to be ignored in order to get attention, some liked to be treated like a piece of trash but the bottom of the story is they all are doable. of course it is a game and you play to win it.

And I dont want to disrespect any of our respected female members just thought i chime in before this thing get too GAY (no offence dsm and sholva)

oh and bgmg I want phone # of ur sister in laws...please
    Exactly. Every girl will do it if the right buttons are pressed. Might not always be right away but it can be done.

My favorite saying "just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score."

I do give most men my time if they've made the effort.....If you have the gonades to hit on me...the least I can do is entertain the thought.

With me...you flaunt your money though...I think your a pompous ass.....and getting nowhere with me and gettin there quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Exactly. Every girl will do it if the right buttons are pressed. Might not always be right away but it can be done.

My favorite saying "just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score."

I have a button........needs pressing...pronto!

I do give most men my time if they've made the effort.....If you have the gonades to hit on me...the least I can do is entertain the thought.

With me...you flaunt your money though...I think your a pompous ass.....and getting nowhere with me and gettin there quickly!
    So since I have no money I'd be a perfect candidate

So since I have no money I'd be a perfect candidate
    And apparently you know where "buttons" are hidden - giddy up partner...lol

bruary17 is offline Member
    Most women go out with their gaurd up. If you think about it...they get harrassed every where they go, just walking down the street they got dudes yelling..."hey blue shirt" "What's your name, doll?" That sucks having to deal with that. But if you can make the approach comfortable and harmless they start to drop the gaurd. They pick up on sincerity...kinda like a dog smells fear....ok...bad anology but you get the point. Also, if you can make a girl laugh....great start.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Copied from my interview:

He has to be FUNNY with a great sense of humor to keep me light, is numero uno. Chemistry a must. Needs to look at me with adoration in his eyes as I do him. Loyal. Protector. Provider. Honest. Integrity. Sense of self. Confident. Common Sense. Sexy. Intelligent. Affectionate. Communicator. Wise. GREAT KISSER. A Man who Likes his mother! Respects women. Gentleman with manners. Treats me Special. AND HOT for ME! Fun to be with and do things together as well as just "hang" together....similar interest....grateful...takes care of himself...Romantic...kind to people and kind to animals...good disposition.. Alpha Dog.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    plus this:

I have been with guys who didn't even own a car. Never went for the dough. But after enough of that , I have changed my tune. If a man cannot take care of himself financially then I have a hard time respecting him.

i can make 3 hrs journey in 1....On my way text you when there

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    Most women go out with their gaurd up. If you think about it...they get harrassed every where they go, just walking down the street they got dudes yelling..."hey blue shirt" "What's your name, doll?" That sucks having to deal with that. But if you can make the approach comfortable and harmless they start to drop the gaurd. They pick up on sincerity...kinda like a dog smells fear....ok...bad anology but you get the point. Also, if you can make a girl laugh....great start.
    again depends on the type of the girl u r asking EVEN this can work......I am being serious.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    thick chest. round shoulders.......

Thats what my pup is going to look like in a year or so. He is a blue pit as well. Love em.

But BgMc already answered the question. Im here just trolling. lol

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I see that slimmer has edited out all her responses and Kawigirl hasn't really answered the question. IMO, and I'm not expert, but from my experience, what women say they want and what they actually want are two different things. I always hear girls say they want a sensative, caring, emotion, man who will be their best friend. That's a very politically correct answer. But talk to a woman who isn't afraid to truly answer the question and many will say things like, I want a man who can **** me til I can't walk, a big d*ck, but not too big. A man who cares about my orgasm as well as his, a man who can protect me and stand up for me, and man who will take care of ALL my need (financially, emotionally, etc.), a man I can brag about, I don't want a girly man, I don't want a man who is willing to go shopping with me, I want a man to be a man and I'll allow him to be that man.

How do I know this, because I know a lot of very honest women. Having married a very strong woman who surrounds herself with the same, makes for very interesting conversation.

Slimmer and Kawi, I don't mean you any disrespect. I just wish you all would stop beating around the bush and simply answer the question.
    A great post as always BgMc. Nail right on the head.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member

lol this is not true not one bit when i met my wife she was 20 i was 30 didnt have a job car i spent all my money on tattoos she had the car and job and bought me everything i have today now after all the years i put in to doing tattoos i have myself a full time job i just wish the hours were all together

my point is it dont matter what u have or dont have you dont even have to have any game i sure dont just be yourself above all else dont act like you make 200k a year id never do anyone older then myself i tried that at 16 when i banged strippers

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy

wow about the 5th time i heard that quote this week haha

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    wow about the 5th time i heard that quote this week haha
    Lmao only if you've re-read my pm 4 times lol.

Lmao only if you've re-read my pm 4 times lol.
    oh maybe because i repeated it to ppl that makes me think ive heard it alot lol

Ladyblahblah is offline Female Member
    Intelligent, open minded, kind, compassionate, honest, loyal, great sense of humor, reliable, confident/secure, positive, affectionate and humble. He must be active and work out. I don't care anything about how much money he makes or what he drives. However, he must have a reliable car and be able to take care of himself financially - anything more is a bonus. Family oriented - if he's not close with his family then he must respect the fact that I am and understand that I will want to spend time with them occasionally. He must be passionate, confident and know when to take charge in the bedroom and desire and encourage me to do the same. He should make me feel good about myself and want me to be secure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyblahblah View Post
    Intelligent, open minded, kind, compassionate, honest, loyal, great sense of humor, reliable, confident/secure, positive, affectionate and humble. He must be active and work out. I don't care anything about how much money he makes or what he drives. However, he must have a reliable car and be able to take care of himself financially - anything more is a bonus. Family oriented - if he's not close with his family then he must respect the fact that I am and understand that I will want to spend time with them occasionally. He must be passionate, confident and know when to take charge in the bedroom and desire and encourage me to do the same. He should make me feel good about myself and want me to be secure.
    sounds so difficult cant we just be around doing nothing

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    PERFECT LadyBLAHBLAH! and I agree with every bit of what you said.

Ladyblahblah is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    PERFECT LadyBLAHBLAH! and I agree with every bit of what you said.
    Thanks Slimmer! Of course if we're going to compare "what I desire" with my last few experiences, I'll probably just settle for someone with a legitimate job and average credit. Lol!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information