Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyblahblah View Post
    Intelligent, open minded, kind, compassionate, honest, loyal, great sense of humor, reliable, confident/secure, positive, affectionate and humble. He must be active and work out. I don't care anything about how much money he makes or what he drives. However, he must have a reliable car and be able to take care of himself financially - anything more is a bonus. Family oriented - if he's not close with his family then he must respect the fact that I am and understand that I will want to spend time with them occasionally. He must be passionate, confident and know when to take charge in the bedroom and desire and encourage me to do the same. He should make me feel good about myself and want me to be secure.
    and you forgot to mention that you hate drama and players look else where thts almost exactly what you see in any personal ad posted by a women
    Last edited by calgarian; 02-25-2011 at 10:31 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    No kidding LadyBlahBlah...if you read mine I mentioned that I had been with some who didn't even have a car....

BrutalRooster is offline Female Member
    Screw financial support-I could get a rats arse about that. Money can come and go, a quality guy is always quality!

A guy that can fix vehicles, isn't afraid to get dirty and makes me feel safe (ie. big muscles).

And yah, not hung like that guy in the taser video. That's just sad.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutalRooster View Post
    Screw financial support-I could get a rats arse about that. Money can come and go, a quality guy is always quality!

A guy that can fix vehicles, isn't afraid to get dirty and makes me feel safe (ie. big muscles).

And yah, not hung like that guy in the taser video. That's just sad.
    well im out

Ladyblahblah is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    and you forgot to mention that you hate drama and players look else where thts almost exactly what you see in any personal ad posted by a women
    Lol!! Probably sounds like the same ol' same ol' because I think many of us women (not all, of course) are looking for many of those qualities. I really do hate drama, Cal. However, in any relationship I truly believe drama is sure to ensue!! As for players, those types of boys are definitely fun to play with but not relationship material.

Lol!! Probably sounds like the same ol' same ol' because I think many of us women (not all, of course) are looking for many of those qualities. I really do hate drama, Cal. However, in any relationship I truly believe drama is sure to ensue!! As for players, those types of boys are definitely fun to play with but not relationship material.
    finally someone didnt shy away...as far as the drama goes its ok when in the relationship but some girls start drama to get into a relationship which they knew coming wasnt there but they thought they could force a relationship with their drama always ending up leaving with words like "jerk" "asshole" (u got the picture)
    Last edited by calgarian; 02-25-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    No kidding LadyBlahBlah...if you read mine I mentioned that I had been with some who didn't even have a car....
    Gosh, we just can't help who we fall in love with can we? *sigh*
    Last edited by Ladyblahblah; 02-26-2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: TMI

clearly you ladies have never met me. id change all your views youd be editing out your posts right now to say be more like standby

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    finally someone didnt shy away...as far as the drama goes its ok when in the relationship but some girls start drama to get into a relationship which they knew coming wasnt there but they thought they could force a relationship with their drama always ending up leaving with words like "jerk" "asshole" (u got the picture)
    I am DEFINITELY no expert when it comes to relationships and have shown my a$$ in the past in many of them!! Lol! I see what you're saying 100%. It's no fun. When guys have called me names and insulted me in the past it would infuriate me to no end and I would fight back with everything I had. Now, I think I'm just tired of it and have just learned to walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    clearly you ladies have never met me. id change all your views youd be editing out your posts right now to say be more like standby
    and how do you differ? pray tell.....

Who am I kidding?? I take back all that I've said. I want a man just like Standby!!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyblahblah View Post
    who am i kidding?? I take back all that i've said. I want a man just like standby!!
    standby your man!

Who am I kidding?? I take back all that I've said. I want a man just like Standby!!
    see slimmer i didnt even have to explain to her and she warmed up to me i just have that charm.

plus im the only one that went back to your interview to see what you liked in a man when there was that war over you around vday thats gotta show im some kind of different

^^lol!!!

see slimmer i didnt even have to explain to her and she warmed up to me i just have that charm.

plus im the only one that went back to your interview to see what you liked in a man when there was that war over you around vday thats gotta show im some kind of different
    I noticed.....the tree house?

and he does offer massages.....

Well, your Mirin. How can I not desire thee??

I noticed.....the tree house?

and he does offer massages.....
    go back to the first one i posted the whole thing is your interview rearranged to make me sound good lmao

Well, your Mirin. How can I not desire thee??
    i guess i am going to have to thank zyzz for this quality that has made me undesirable

OH I REMEMBER ! HOW COULD I FORGET? When I asked how you differed....is there more you want to add to this?

"well im going to be HONEST here since im a PROVIDER, a PROTECTER and im very loyal. because im CONFIDENT and have COMMON SENSE. im also a whole hell of alot SEXIER then dukkit. she will get me because im a great COMMUNICATOR witch makes me very INTELLIGENT. im a very AFFECTIONATE, WISE man. i KISS better then god himself. i RESPECT my woman and have GOOD MANNERS so i will open all the doors for her. and i will treat her SPECIAL, like a princess. i may be the ALPHA DOG here but im also the most ROMANTIC. plus i have a dog, plain and simple.i figure ill ride to her on my horse pick her up and bring her back to my tree house where we can lay under the stars."

The Toad is offline Associate Member
    Danm I'm glad I'm married this is just way too much to try to figure out

OH I REMEMBER ! HOW COULD I FORGET? When I asked how you differed....is there more you want to add to this?

"well im going to be HONEST here since im a PROVIDER, a PROTECTER and im very loyal. because im CONFIDENT and have COMMON SENSE. im also a whole hell of alot SEXIER then dukkit AND ZYZZ PUT TOGETHER!. she will get me because im a great COMMUNICATOR witch makes me very INTELLIGENT. im a very AFFECTIONATE, WISE man. i KISS better then god himself. i RESPECT my woman and have GOOD MANNERS so i will open all the doors for her. and i will treat her SPECIAL, like a princess. i may be the ALPHA DOG here but im also the most ROMANTIC. plus i have a dog, plain and simple.i figure ill ride to her on my horse pick her up and bring her back to my tree house where we can lay under the stars."
    sure ill put it in bold

Dukkit and Zyzz? in one package? does Dukkit know this?

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    next they want us to be a little g@y or why else would they ask us about fashion and trying to take us with them to go shopping guys shop for clothes i need boxers ok these fit im done girls shop i need a bra oh i cant just do a bra now i need a whole new outfit stop taking us shopping with you your killling us a lil each time

im not breaking the news to him. sheesh he would be like a raging untamed animal if he found out

i guess i am going to have to thank zyzz for this quality that has made me undesirable
    Didn't say you were undesirable. I was saying how could I not desire Standby?

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    next they want us to be a little g@y or why else would they ask us about fashion and trying to take us with them to go shopping guys shop for clothes i need boxers ok these fit im done girls shop i need a bra oh i cant just do a bra now i need a whole new outfit stop taking us shopping with you your killling us a lil each time
    I hate shopping so why would I want to make another person suffer? Your wife is probably asking you what you think about how she looks in the clothes. I know you probably hate shopping - she probably wants your opinion because she wants to look good for you?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    oh maybe because i repeated it to ppl that makes me think ive heard it alot lol
    Lmao

Didn't say you were undesirable. I was saying how could I not desire Standby?
    im undesirable! dont ask questions

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    be like me. my ex would buy sh*t ask how it looked and id be honest because honesty is the most important and id tell her to be honest it looks horrible

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ain't nuthin wrong with shopping for lingerie with your woman, fellas!!! Unless you're embarrassed by what your woman looks like in lingerie. I almost single handedly keep one of the Vicky secrets here in vegas open. I spend mad money there and I ain't ashamed!!! LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Ain't nuthin wrong with shopping for lingerie with your woman, fellas!!! Unless you're embarrassed by what your woman looks like in lingerie. I almost single handedly keep one of the Vicky secrets here in vegas open. I spend mad money there and I ain't ashamed!!! LOL!!!
    i dnt mind going there with the wife...but is "girl" wants to go i would touch that shit with a pole (yes u got it)

I am DEFINITELY no expert when it comes to relationships and have shown my a$$ in the past in many of them!! Lol! I see what you're saying 100%. It's no fun. When guys have called me names and insulted me in the past it would infuriate me to no end and I would fight back with everything I had. Now, I think I'm just tired of it and have just learned to walk away.
    nah i dont care when they call me name either they were in a relationship or they knew I am in one.....i never hide it

Uncle$ is offline Junior Member
    A girl is looking for a guy who chews, carries around a spittune, constantly hawks lugees, scratches his a$$, grabs his crotch, and has an out of control untamed beard with a mountain man appearance.

On the other hand when I worked construction over the summer... There was this short fat Irish guy who never wore a shirt, only his safety vest, crazy beard with half his chew left in his beard and an endless ass crack that always showed with his shirtless saggy pants. That dude always had his way with the girls!!! Lol.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    this thread is a hoot!

we all know every woman just wants to get on the back of Roman's harley, put her arms around his waist, and ride into the warm sunset, and then find some cheap motel to warm up in when it gets too cold to ride outside.

Or at least the women I'm interested do! =)

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    this thread is a hoot!

we all know every woman just wants to get on the back of Roman's harley, put her arms around his waist, and ride into the warm sunset, and then find some cheap motel to warm up in when it gets too cold to ride outside.

Or at least the women I'm interested do! =)
    Sounds like a nice ride to me......

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    I hate shopping so why would I want to make another person suffer? Your wife is probably asking you what you think about how she looks in the clothes. I know you probably hate shopping - she probably wants your opinion because she wants to look good for you?

lol i dont care what she wears not one bit iv posted my wifes picture if she wants to look good /hot for me get naked

layeazy is offline Banned
    the pic is hilarious lol,

But come on your women do you ever say what you mean.....theres always a little hidden agenda lol

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Yes...I however...am being facetious.
    careful girl, remember you are talking to the guys on this forum... use smaller 1 or 2 syllable words that do not exceed 4 or 5 letters max

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information