Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Phosphor is offline Junior Member
    I just tried to look up the website at work and my work filter popped up blocking me: violence/hate/racism site blocked/banned. Nuff said on that. I am surprised I can goto our site with the scary word of steroid though.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    this is unbelievable, i lost friends when i was in .this pisses me off and i am a violent person. love to throw down.
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    I just read this on MSNBC.. when is someone just going to gun those fvckers down.. they disrespect all the military KIA's as well.. if it was my brother / friends funeral i would start shooting people.. straight up. or blow up their church in Kansas.

Alphatier is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    ^^Fvck you.. my God can beat up your God.. haha

Sadly, that's how it is. What's even sadder though is the fact that they believe their "all-forgiving" God will send the infidel to Hell.

BTW, I roll with millions of Gods, so HAH, jokes on you, hehe!

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    my gods better mine throws bolts of lighting at ur ass

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phosphor View Post
    Immigration and free speech are comparing apples and oranges. I abhor what these whack jobs are doing. A counter-movement to push them back on-site would be nice. I remember seeing many people ringing around the funerals to oppose them before. They are now going to be even more brazen than before with their antics, so maybe we need to step it up as well. I think you may be misconstruing common sense in this case, since this is just a free speech issue. They have the right to express their views whether popular or unpopular. I agree with you on the legal and moral contrasts. Legal issues do not necessarily go hand in hand with morality - you can see numerous examples like.. I dunno. If your wife decides to screw a whole football team while your on a trip to the holy land with the pope. Legally sound, morally explosive. Out of different groups I despise, I think they are on my top 10 for sure.

I agree with lovebyts on distance of protesting. Out of earshot would be great and at least give the mourners peace. Otherwise, I think the protesters are infringing on the mourners rights and causing undue pain and anguish.
    Speaking of legality, did you know in the US or at least in most states that if she gets pregnant while doing the said above in bold or in any such action while you are still married you are LEGALLY responsible for the child as if it was your own? How screwed up is that?

I like your idea of other groups rally around the funeral to push them back. I had not heard about that before and I think it's a great idea especially if they could force them to stay away from the funeral proceedings.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-07-2011 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Speaking of legality, did you know in the US or at least in most states that if she gets pregnant while doing the said above in bold or in any such action while you are still married you are LEGALLY responsible for the child as if it was your own? How screwed up is that?

I like your idea of other groups rally around the funeral to push them back. I had not heard about that before and I think it's a great idea especially if they could force them to stay away from the funeral proceedings.

thats not true here in the states if your wife gets knocked up by any means other then his own penis he can get a clean cut divorce meaning no alimony and u can keep all of the stuff but her clothes and the babies clothes no judge in his or hers right mind would over rule a dna testing and say your paying for some other dudes kid

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope the supreme court looks favorably on turds, cuz I gotta go take one

i didnt know turds could have turds dont forget to wipe

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    i didnt know turds could have turds dont forget to wipe
    maybe it's how they reproduce? =)

what by not wiping lol

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    I'm all for free speech, but how about some common sense. Can't believe the Supreme Court is allowing this.

there should be limits to where free speech can be held

i dont see what the big to to is about gays in the armed forces
    what are they scared that gay guys are being seen as more of a real man then those pu$$ys crying about it

gays can be just a manly as anyone else there called butch and the other is called bit(h haha

thats not true here in the states if your wife gets knocked up by any means other then his own penis he can get a clean cut divorce meaning no alimony and u can keep all of the stuff but her clothes and the babies clothes no judge in his or hers right mind would over rule a dna testing and say your paying for some other dudes kid
    Obviously you are not aware of what a no fault state is. Most states are this way now. I can remember when there where several of these cases in the news a few years back.

http://divorce.clementlaw.com/child-...child-support/

Under Kansas law, the husband is the "presumed father" of any children his wife has during the marriage. A judge decided that it didn't make a difference that Sprowson wasn't the biological father of the child.
    http://www.totaldivorce.com/news/art...l-fathers.aspx

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/mo-...CKG6N5UJGEEG1M

I could put plenty more but??? Tell me again why it cant happen? Also, who said anything about judges being in their right mind? I think most judges are fvcked up beyond believe or the system would not be so screwed up. Not only in divorce court but how most criminals get off due to technicality instead of if they are guilty or not.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-08-2011 at 06:46 AM.

wow im not going to those back wood states

this is why you never go in a court room without a lawyer this is wrong on so many levels with a dna test i would have took it to a higher court had it over turned and then sued the judge for wrongful judgment since now you can do so

the court system cannot get around dna testing and just dismiss it otherwise whats the point in even having it it would be just as useless as the lie detector in court

Phosphor is offline Junior Member
    there should be limits to where free speech can be held

i dont see what the big to to is about gays in the armed forces
    what are they scared that gay guys are being seen as more of a real man then those pu$$ys crying about it

gays can be just a manly as anyone else there called butch and the other is called bit(h haha
    Homosexuals cleansing the world of their true arch nemisis's - the islamist extremist. The irony would be almost poetic.

wow im not going to those back wood states

this is why you never go in a court room without a lawyer this is wrong on so many levels with a dna test i would have took it to a higher court had it over turned and then sued the judge for wrongful judgment since now you can do so

the court system cannot get around dna testing and just dismiss it otherwise whats the point in even having it it would be just as useless as the lie detector in court
    Unfortunately it's not only those states, I only posted a couple examples. You dont take it to the supreme court unless you have DEEP pockets and most of us work for a living meaning we mostly have lint in our pockets. lol

Only trying to say dont think something cant happen just because it's not logical. When it comes to divorce, women and children logic has little to do with it. Why would a man have to pay $600 a month for child support if he has 50% custody? It should be zero. Why does a woman RARELY have to pay child support if the husband gets custody? Why does a woman/child get/need $200,000 a month child support just because the father is a multi millionaire or NFL/NBA all star? Why will they give a child to a crack addicted whore mother with a record as long as your arm over a father with no criminal history or past?

The system is fvcked most of the time. I dont think it's quite as bad as it was 30 years ago but it's still broken especially when it comes to money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information