Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    my nasty boy

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    terraj, see what I'm saying? these blokes are funny!

I've even been to a few gay clubs in Frisco with a gay bloke and his sister (she's my friend... he's dead now). I was comfortable with that. To be honest though, I'd rather watch a couple of women kiss than a couble of men. Not that there's anything wrong with that - Seinfeld

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    terraj, see what I'm saying? these blokes are funny!

I've even been to a few gay clubs in Frisco with a gay bloke and his sister (she's my friend... he's dead now). I was comfortable with that. To be honest though, I'd rather watch a couple of women kiss than a couble of men. Not that there's anything wrong with that - Seinfeld
    gaygay

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    thats right no one will hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    lol no switch hitting your gay be proud of who you are

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    we need to help roman out one day he comes out the next he hide in his closet

ill tell you what baby if your willing to come out and stay out me dsm and sho will run a train with you

but dont worry we will go easy on you at first i get his butt cherry tho

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    we need to help roman out one day he comes out the next he hide in his closet

ill tell you what baby if your willing to come out and stay out me dsm and sho will run a train with you

but dont worry we will go easy on you at first i get his butt cherry tho
    Im down.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Yah this forum has definitely gone gay. The epitome of that was Dr deaths "funny" thread about how badly he aspired to be fvcked in the ass by another member. That was quite sad I'm sorry.

I think people on this forum sometimes forget that just because you are acting gay, and trying as hard as you possibly can to humiliate yourself... that you don't automatically become "funny" because of that. Funny is a mix of eloquence, style, wit and intellect. Some people on here try to hard to be funny by acting gay. I laugh when DMS does it, and some other straight guys are able to be smart about it. But random useless poems about getting fvcked in the ass, that have 0 thought put into them are just gay, not funny. Not sure how anyone finds its entertaining.

Go straights!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Yah this forum has definitely gone gay. The epitome of that was Dr deaths "funny" thread about how badly he aspired to be fvcked in the ass by another member. That was quite sad I'm sorry.

I think people on this forum sometimes forget that just because you are acting gay, and trying as hard as you possibly can to humiliate yourself... that you don't automatically become "funny" because of that. Funny is a mix of eloquence, style, wit and intellect. Some people on here try to hard to be funny by acting gay. I laugh when DMS does it, and some other straight guys are able to be smart about it. But random useless poems about getting fvcked in the ass, that have 0 thought put into them are just gay, not funny. Not sure how anyone finds its entertaining.

Go straights!!!
    or you can just fart. Farts are funny. Isn't that what George Carlin said? Farts are sh1t without the mess. =)

btw... this thread wasn't really meant to be serious, but as all threads go, they all take a turn in another direction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information