Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Angry I Need Help from some Criminal Masterminds

OK so heres the sum of it.. there is this nutjob bitch.. who drives a stang and drives it like a wild nut.. litterally ran me off the road into the shoulder and almost off a bridge trying to get around me.. also on another occasion cut my gf off on her way to work and almost clipped her.. and another buddy of mine has seen her around town driving like an idiot..

i found out where she works.. its 6 to 6 night shift and i can easily get access to the company parking lot.. there are a few cameras but nothing an umbrella cant help with since they are only 2 and security is low in the area..
    but i need ideas and i can park outside the camera range.. walk up w/ an umbrella and bend over tie shoes n' do something to car.. but..

i need ideas of something Quick and Easy to do that can have devastating effects on a car..

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    OK so heres the sum of it.. there is this nutjob bitch.. who drives a stang and drives it like a wild nut.. litterally ran me off the road into the shoulder and almost off a bridge trying to get around me.. also on another occasion cut my gf off on her way to work and almost clipped her.. and another buddy of mine has seen her around town driving like an idiot..

i found out where she works.. its 6 to 6 night shift and i can easily get access to the company parking lot.. there are a few cameras but nothing an umbrella cant help with since they are only 2 and security is low in the area..
    but i need ideas and i can park outside the camera range.. walk up w/ an umbrella and bend over tie shoes n' do something to car.. but..

i need ideas of something Quick and Easy to do that can have devastating effects on a car..
    Fill her tank with diesel... wont destroy the car but it will cause a hassle

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Sugar in the gas tank.
    do they pop open from the outside? or do they have a lever on the inside?
    kuz my woman said throw a candybar in there

Also water works to according to this article

It sounds great, especially if you have a grudge against someone. The problem with this rumor is that it simply isn't true. As it turns out, sugar doesn't dissolve in gasoline. Pouring sand into the gas tank would have about the same effect as pouring in sugar. The sand or sugar might clog up the filter, and that could disable the car, but it's not a sure thing.

So what do you do if you really do want to disable someone's car? Pour in some water. Gasoline floats on top of water, so if you pour in several cups of water, the fuel pump will fill the fuel lines with water instead of gasoline and the car would have some major problems.

I edited that because it was proven false

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Ice pick the tires LMAO......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

You wont be able to get a candy bar into the tank, there is a strainer before the tank.

water is gold

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ooooooooo

Brake fluid disolves car paint real well..... put some in a squirt bottle and have at it.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Ice pick the tires LMAO......

~Haz~
    yep throught of that.. bend over.. tie boots.. pick the sidewall of the tires.. stand up.. go home

Home depot sells sulfuric acid... Fill up a water bottle and dump it on the car.

Home depot sells sulfuric acid... Fill up a water bottle and dump it on the car.
    want to be inconspicuous ><

want to be inconspicuous ><
    Poor a puddle of it on the floor outside of the driver side door and let her step all over it and bring it into the car. Will definitely do damage to the interior

Poor a puddle of it on the floor outside of the driver side door and let her step all over it and bring it into the car. Will definitely do damage to the interior
    i want something i can poor on tires.. n' let it slowly eat away at them

i want something i can poor on tires.. n' let it slowly eat away at them
    That would be tough... I dont think there is anything that would eat rubber.

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    take a shit on her windshield

smear a bit of it under the driver side handle

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member

Oh how small minded!

So you know were she works and what she drives. You need to find out who she is.

Walk into her job with flowers. Put a note on it ¨from a special someone¨ of course you will be asked whom the flowers are for. Tell the employ you are just the driver and the order notes they go to the woman with that car which is a _____________.

Get her name.

Use the social networks and findout who she is. Use the background searches to findout where she lives...

jg2
    jg2 is offline Associate Member

crack eggs down the defrost vent on the dash.... you cant get rid of that smell...... EVER!! car will be gone.

jg2
    jg2 is offline Associate Member

you got to be careful how much damage you do to the car.... if its to much you might be helping her out...

now shes paying a deductible to get her car fixed... which everybody knows somebody that can fudge estimates.... know you just hooked her up with a small fee to customize her cut you the fuk off piece of shit...

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Acid on the sidewalls of her tires will dry them out and weaken them. Then she'll have a blowout while she's about to cut you off and take the whole side of your car out. Sugar in the tank will work trust me. It will clog up the injectors and scratch the shit out of the cylinders destroying the rings. She will have to change all fuel components and may still have to replace motor afterwards depending on how long she drives it before it stops. Sugar is better than sand because it is lighter and will carry through the lines rather then sit at the bottom of the tank.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cut her valve stems off with wire cutters.

Abominator is offline Banned

Bro, I am the king of vandalizing shit and getting away with it. Used to do it to my enemies ALL THE TIME when I was a teen. A BB gun was my preference.

Wear nothing identifying and invest in a cheap ski mask or something. Buy a CO2-powered BB gun, run up to the car and start blasting. The deed is done in less than 5 seconds flat. Be sure to have your car parked nearby, engine running, in drive and with the e-brake on. That way you can sprint to your car, hop in and just release the e-brake to take off before anyone even realizes what you've done.

And whenever she has the windows replaced, blast them out again

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by jg2 View Post
    you got to be careful how much damage you do to the car.... if its to much you might be helping her out...

now shes paying a deductible to get her car fixed... which everybody knows somebody that can fudge estimates.... know you just hooked her up with a small fee to customize her cut you the fuk off piece of shit...
    lol what was that last part?

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Acid on the sidewalls of her tires will dry them out and weaken them. Then she'll have a blowout while she's about to cut you off and take the whole side of your car out. Sugar in the tank will work trust me. It will clog up the injectors and scratch the shit out of the cylinders destroying the rings. She will have to change all fuel components and may still have to replace motor afterwards depending on how long she drives it before it stops. Sugar is better than sand because it is lighter and will carry through the lines rather then sit at the bottom of the tank.
    According to snopes this actually isnt the case with sugar. It doesnt caramelize like the rumor says.

GOT FIGHT? is offline Junior Member
    muratic acid on the paint from a squirt bottle will slowly dissolve the piant and absorb in the metal if not properly cleaned it will happen when repainted again.

sugar in teh tank rarley works of it affects the car is clogging the fuel injectors when the sugar melts.

ice pick the sidewall of the tire then the tire has to be replaced and cant be plugged for cheap. hope this helps bro

GOT FIGHT? is offline Junior Member
    oh and u can pour motor oil in the gas tank. it wont hurt the car but will smoke bad for days and caust her time and money and let her know someone is out there lol

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it's easy bro, file a criminal assault ... assault with a deadly weapon, she'll have to appear in court no matter what.. have a video and send it to her insurance company..

way too manyt things..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Abominator is offline Banned
    lol what was that last part?
    lol I was wondering the same thing

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    Bro, I am the king of vandalizing shit and getting away with it. Used to do it to my enemies ALL THE TIME when I was a teen. A BB gun was my preference.

Wear nothing identifying and invest in a cheap ski mask or something. Buy a CO2-powered BB gun, run up to the car and start blasting. The deed is done in less than 5 seconds flat. Be sure to have your car parked nearby, engine running, in drive and with the e-brake on. That way you can sprint to your car, hop in and just release the e-brake to take off before anyone even realizes what you've done.

And whenever she has the windows replaced, blast them out again

Good luck
    LISTEN TO THIS BRO!!! lol.

This kid knows what he's talking about. Vouch for him.

-VM

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Just slash a couple tires, but put a note on the windshield that says "Next time you cut me off it'll be a ****ing car bomb"

Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    Just slash a couple tires, but put a note on the windshield that says "Next time you cut me off it'll be a ****ing car bomb"
    haha. This is actually good.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    spray brake fluid on the paint job!

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    my buddy was stoned as sh-- back in high school (long time ago) and put diesel in his pickup and that motha smoke like hell we would get wasted and i would laugh my ass off. no joke for a whole year that truck would smoke when going from 2nd to 3rd gear. girls use to give him so much hell. ha. ha.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    LISTEN TO THIS BRO!!! lol.

This kid knows what he's talking about. Vouch for him.

-VM
    Do not have your car parked nearby. If there are cameras and they get your licence plate its a felony. You dont want to be doing time for this dumb beoch. Heres what you do. You wait till she comes out and goes towards her car then you attack her with a ski mask on and rubber gloves and choke her out and smear dog poo on her face and mouth. Then you drop a note by her limp body saying, "Slow down Bit ch!" That should do the trick.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Some jackass sideswiped my ex's car and we used to let the air of just one tire and then sit there and watch him have to change it for the spare in the morning, making him late for work, knowing he would have to go to the tire shop later and get it checked for a leak...

You can do that more than once too lol.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Key the fvck out of it.. using a rake.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Take a pee in her gas tank.

Saw this case with Judge Judy were the drunk friend peed in the tank. Fvcked the car all up.

TheArtist is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Take a pee in her gas tank.

Saw this case with Judge Judy were the drunk friend peed in the tank. Fvcked the car all up.
    OFF TOPIC:

i would like just one time, for judge judy, to get the holy dog shit slapped right out of her face. JUST ONE TIME... when she starts in with that stupid "ohh how i'm smarter than you" rhetoric. Some skanky ho just break by the bailiff and clock the old bitch....
    now i'd pay Tai top dollar to do that.

Put a layer of vaseline on her windsheild wipers... so that when she turns them on, it just smears it all over and she can't see shit....

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    walk over and throw paint striper over it, its quick and easy . as soon as it hits the car the paint work will be fked...i got some and it striped upto 20 layers of paint.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArtist View Post
    OFF TOPIC:

i would like just one time, for judge judy, to get the holy dog shit slapped right out of her face. JUST ONE TIME... when she starts in with that stupid "ohh how i'm smarter than you" rhetoric. Some skanky ho just break by the bailiff and clock the old bitch....
    now i'd pay Tai top dollar to do that.

Put a layer of vaseline on her windsheild wipers... so that when she turns them on, it just smears it all over and she can't see shit....
    She is smarter than most of the scumbags that come on her show. 90% of the cases on court tv are either ghetto or trailer trash.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information