Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden Dead

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Jeez Cal

I can't believe you seriously think prior conjecture printed in this rag has anywhere near the same weight as the President of the United States coming out in front of the World pronouncing him dead.

Get a grip mate!

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    He was a symbolic figurehead and a source of financing, either directly or indirectly, which helped fund AQ. This man gone makes them less powerful on a variety of levels.
    Osama has no influence on the Militants operating in Afghanistan or Iraq. The U.S. government itself confirmed that Osama had no influence on the formation of strong militant fractions in Iraq during 05/06. If a terrorist wants to kill someone, he will do it. There is no NYPD or LAPD that can stop him. Sadly thats just reality. Just like the NYPD and LAPD cannot stop neighborhoods from becoming gangland. This whole "War on Terror" shit has gotten old and every person with logic can see flaws in it. I used to go to the gym via train in manhattan. I used to see people with duffle bags, enough to fit 10 Ak-47s in them, and explosives. Cops never said anything but just stood there in the stations acting like they are presenting protection.. when in fact they would most likely soil themselves if something happened. The only stations which had police presence was Times square area and little beyond (42nd st to 48). The rest of Manhattan's stations were without protection. Sometimes there were no cops anywhere, except maybe 2 in 42nd street. So what if some asshole one day went crazy and decided to pack his bag with guns and ammunition and shoot people? He would do it without problems. What would stand in his way? 11,000 Americans are killed domestically anyhow! That makes America amongst the terror capitals of the world as it is. Terrorism is barbaric, but its just a reality of life, just like racism, nationalism, fascism, etc. There are ****ed up people out there. But thankfully its not nearly as serious as the media want us to believe it is.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    poor cal...he mad

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    when was the last time we heared from him?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Conspiracy theorists will not accept it. They never do and wont.

You could physically show one of them the body, show them the DNA results, facial recognition results, touch the dam body and they'll say its a fake.

Most of them are nutters trying to make money one way or another.

today, when we dumped his sorry asss in the sea

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    today, when we dumped his sorry asss in the sea
    lol well played, sir

and if you ask how I knew that, if you search the threads and check the time lines, you will see that i commented about my intel saying he was dumped out at sea prior to the media picking it up on the internet.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    the sad part it took so long , giving these animals too much time to cultivate another loonitic.

this is what happens when politicians get to make the decisions

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Dead or not the war isn't over and nothing will change. If he is dead a new leader will step in. Just like when a major gang leader dies. There's a hierarchy and someone will be there to continue the terror.

U guys seems to not get I was trying to get at...but no worries...If he is dead....Good lets just hope he doesnt appear again when the rating of US president is low

I think your point was that no need to dump quickly, since in your opinion, there is no custom of buring within 24 hours.

I think your point was that no need to dump quickly, since in your opinion, there is no custom of buring within 24 hours.
    that bring me to this whole point of why the urgency.....but wait and see and hope that this chapter is closed forever.....

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Dead or not the war isn't over and nothing will change. If he is dead a new leader will step in. Just like when a major gang leader dies. There's a hierarchy and someone will be there to continue the terror.
    Not hearing anyone saying the "war" is over. It's just that the Marquee spokesperson and figure head of AQ is gone. This helps the families that have lost during 9/11. And I think it changes the mood of society too, if only for awhile.

Honestly now is the time to wrap up these entire invasions. Because the War on Terror is basically U.S. soldiers being sent out to fight invisible enemies. It cannot be won. Bring them home now because otherwise this war will never end. Expecting for terrorism to die completely is fantasy like I explained before. Its like me going into a town to try and eliminate racists... how do I know who is racist and who isn't? Thats what U.S. soldiers seem to be expected to do. Its pointless. There is a Afghan government, there is a Iraqi government. Tell them good luck and bye.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Not hearing anyone saying the "war" is over. It's just that the Marquee spokesperson and figure head of AQ is gone. This helps the families that have lost during 9/11. And I think it changes the mood of society too, if only for awhile.
    I haven't heard any mass media say it but there's a lot of people on facebook chanting it and it's just dumb. I agree it's a moral booster for the country. Hell just hearing something besides the royal wedding bs is a moral booster.

Quote Originally Posted by Public Enemy View Post
    Honestly now is the time to wrap up these entire invasions. Because the War on Terror is basically U.S. soldiers being sent out to fight invisible enemies. It cannot be won. Bring them home now because otherwise this war will never end. Expecting for terrorism to die completely is fantasy like I explained before. Its like me going into a town to try and eliminate racists... how do I know who is racist and who isn't? Thats what U.S. soldiers seem to be expected to do. Its pointless. There is a Afghan government, there is a Iraqi government. Tell them good luck and bye.
    first of all, I don't really cares what anyone says, imo this isn't a war. it is more a police action. period.

second of all, only a small percentage of what we do is hunt terrorist. A large percentage of what we do is nation building. Technically, it is called stabilization and capacity building.

No one is expecting terrorism to die completely. Hell, I'd be happy if we could just bring it back to the plateu of where it was initially, just a bunch of scruffy road bandits taking advantage of every opportunity in a poor country.

The problem is we have created these power vacuums, and if we just leave now, the implosion would make things worse than before. the decision to fight this "war" (funny how you can pour tens of billions of dollars into a country if you wrap yourself up in the flag and calll this activity a war) was made years ago, and now we really need to see this thing through. Hopefully sooner than later. But the american government have a terrible reputation of starting things and making promises, then pulling out when it is no longer convenient.

first of all, I don't really cares what anyone says, imo this isn't a war. it is more a police action. period.

second of all, only a small percentage of what we do is hunt terrorist. A large percentage of what we do is nation building. Technically, it is called stabilization and capacity building.

No one is expecting terrorism to die completely. Hell, I'd be happy if we could just bring it back to the plateu of where it was initially, just a bunch of scruffy road bandits taking advantage of every opportunity in a poor country.

The problem is we have created these power vacuums, and if we just leave now, the implosion would make things worse than before. the decision to fight this "war" (funny how you can pour tens of billions of dollars into a country if you wrap yourself up in the flag and calll this activity a war) was made years ago, and now we really need to see this thing through. Hopefully sooner than later. But the american government have a terrible reputation of starting things and making promises, then pulling out when it is no longer convenient.
    I do have a problem with this statement but thats not the right place to argue on this so I will let it.......but we should talk about this some other day some other time

I need to leave this conversation to those more intelligent than I. It's time for me to hit the bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    I do have a problem with this statement but thats not the right place to argue on this so I will let it.......but we should talk about this some other day some other time
    The statement was non opinionated when I made it. Yes, I too have an opinion on it. But from a factual perspective, this IS what is happening today... right, wrong or indifferent however the matter may be.

So yes, we can discuss some other time.

I need to hit the rack.

The statement was non opinionated when I made it. Yes, I too have an opinion on it. But from a factual perspective, this IS what is happening today... right, wrong or indifferent however the matter may be.

So yes, we can discuss some other time.

I need to hit the rack.

these racks?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Public Enemy View Post
    Great analogy.. i agree 100%

even racists will say they aren't racist when asked.. America needs to be spending its money on new jobs not on old wars.

zabster151 is offline Member
    al quida is works for cia so does osama. common people you don't actually buy this shit do you? what perfect timing just before we hit the debt ceiling. this means nothing anyway even though everyone is excited for nothing. this is just garbage to make people think they didn't get ripped off. Americans are so simple minded its amazing. this is going to be great to watch unfold lets see the body wonder what face this guy has there are like 20 different pics of this guy the media tryed to push. this is great

Yeah but the fact that A-Stan and Iraq's economies are in a terrible state and the corruption is through the roof doesn't seem to be encouraging anyone. Karzai and his crew of idiots are all in on it for themselves, they couldn't care less what A-Stan looks like. You say that we are there to build nations, but why do Hilary and Obama say "The war on terrorism doesn't end here". Basically they are still trying to sell this fake war. This War on Terror is stupid and it makes no sense. The Militants keep getting stronger in Afghanistan. Every year keeps topping the last as being the deadliest. And they already responded to Kabul saying that they do not want a compromise. They want U.S. troops out by agreement or killed. And the further this pointless war goes on, the stronger they will get. Too much money has been wasted, America doesn't have to stomach for it. Radical groups will lose support when the occupations are a thing of the past. A reason why they have so much support is because the occupations to begin with. They have never been stronger simply because of the wars.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    he is dead, interesting will be there response... i say it will be more terrorist attacks - and we should just pound them - send special opps to just attaack and eliminate - AND discrase the evil doooers

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Conspiracy theorists will not accept it. They never do and wont.

You could physically show one of them the body, show them the DNA results, facial recognition results, touch the dam body and they'll say its a fake.

Most of them are nutters trying to make money one way or another.
    BINGO...thank you for that swifto. Good day to you sir.

Who will be a leader of Al Qaeda???? Something that doesnt exsist???

Coming from British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook.....
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=1291

http://100777.com/node/1343

I know its not related to this thread........Osama died "khus kum jahan paak" Just thought post it here.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Poor Osama oh we won't cry for thee, cause its off to jihad heaven with 70 virgins on your knee....

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    why dumped at sea? i dont get that part

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    why dumped at sea? i dont get that part
    It was very smart. This way people can't visit the grave or hold memorials for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Poor Osama oh we won't cry for thee, cause its off to jihad heaven with 70 virgins on your knee....
    71 and the first one suppose to be your wife......I dont know why you get your wife back

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    It was very smart. This way people can't visit the grave or hold memorials for him.
    i know tht bit, but why not give concrete proof 1st? they didnt necessarily have to disclose where the body was

Blog Entries
    i know tht bit, but why not give concrete proof 1st? they didnt necessarily have to disclose where the body was
    What do you consider concrete proof ? They could have showed a video of someone cutting his head off and people would still pick it apart.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    What do you consider concrete proof ? They could have showed a video of someone cutting his head off and people would still pick it apart.
    i wouldnt pick it apart at all, seeing at least a pic would make my mind up

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Trust me, there will be many pictures and in time i think we will see most of them....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Blog Entries
    I am sure they have plenty of pictures which will eventually come out.

Blog Entries
    i hope the backlash can be contained

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I hope the other criminal in all this Mr G Bush gets a bullet and i'd be very happy....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I hope the other criminal in all this Mr G Bush gets a bullet and i'd be very happy....
    yep, truely one of the greatest w@nkbags of all time, fvckin leech

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information