Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 45

Thread: Im back!

  1. #1
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824

    Im back!

    No one probably remembers me

    Anyway, back on the dark side after a bump in the road last summer where the doctor gave me two years to live because of my insanely high cholesterol and more shocking liver values (cruising and blasting may not be the best thing after all lol)

    Either way, I have decided if this is the way I hit the dirt then I hit with a syringe in leg...lol

    So whats been going on here for the past year? Any shocking developments

  2. #2
    t-gunz's Avatar
    t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    sydney, australia
    Posts
    3,512
    hey mate. glad things turned out good.

    high cholesterol ??? are you fat?

    glad your back

  3. #3
    auslifta's Avatar
    auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    flying from the ashes
    Posts
    3,966
    welcome back, might want to change your name to just soldier How's your levels now?

  4. #4
    Twist's Avatar
    Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    california
    Posts
    4,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    No one probably remembers me

    Anyway, back on the dark side after a bump in the road last summer where the doctor gave me two years to live because of my insanely high cholesterol and more shocking liver values (cruising and blasting may not be the best thing after all lol)

    Either way, I have decided if this is the way I hit the dirt then I hit with a syringe in leg...lol

    So whats been going on here for the past year? Any shocking developments
    Welcome back bro. I remember you. You any better? More details on this if you will

    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    might want to change your name to just soldier
    hahahaha

  5. #5
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Welcome back, stay healthy and enjoy

  6. #6
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    there are plenty of things you can do for unfavorable cholestoral and liver values....

    I think if I did everything I could do to protect those values, and still couldn't get it under control, I think a wise man would abstain from blasting, and keep the cruising to a minimum.

    No sense in hitting the dirt prematurely?

  7. #7
    Bryan2's Avatar
    Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,592

  8. #8
    awms is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,754
    couldnt you just cruise on a low dose, eat healthy, take care of yourself and get back into the normal range?

  9. #9
    Hunter's Avatar
    Hunter is offline Grateful
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    North dakota
    Posts
    3,576
    Weren't you going to rehab and counseling to deal with your body image issues and anabolic steroid abuse ?

  10. #10
    Flier's Avatar
    Flier is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On vacation
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    No one probably remembers me

    Anyway, back on the dark side after a bump in the road last summer where the doctor gave me two years to live because of my insanely high cholesterol and more shocking liver values (cruising and blasting may not be the best thing after all lol)

    Either way, I have decided if this is the way I hit the dirt then I hit with a syringe in leg...lol

    So whats been going on here for the past year? Any shocking developments
    This is sad.

    Doctors say the darndest things..
    Fight this instead of throwing in the towel.

  11. #11
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    I remember you. Welcome back and stay healthy as best you can.

  12. #12
    awms is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,754
    Dude its your life but honestly just jump on trt, cruise at a low dose, eat health as hell!, do some cardio and get yourself back in the normal range. I love being big but not at the cost of my life! lol your crazy! It wont take long if your diet is spot on and your training to get in shape not just lifting...paleo diet is amazing! Once your healthy again you can jump on more gear but health should be number one! Plus you will just feel better...I feel so much better when Im health and lean!

    Out of curiosity what kind of compounds did you use? what was your diet like as well?

  13. #13
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    hey mate. glad things turned out good.

    high cholesterol ??? are you fat?

    glad your back
    No I am not fat, jeez wheres the respect these days. I am around 10% bf currently, but I am bulking, I use to be around 8%.

    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    welcome back, might want to change your name to just soldier How's your levels now?
    We got a wise guy here eh?

    Well my good cholesterol is in single digits and my bad cholesterol is high. The doctor told me this wasn't due to steroid use , but genetics. I don't know about that...

    My liver is back to normal as of 3 months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Out of curiosity what kind of compounds did you use? what was your diet like as well?
    I used:
    Test
    Deca
    Tren
    Anadrol

    Current cycle is
    1-14 Test @ 800mg/week
    1-12 Deca @ 1g/week

    (if someone says omg the test levels are below the deca levels I will smack the shit out of them)

    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    Weren't you going to rehab and counseling to deal with your body image issues and anabolic steroid abuse?
    I took 5 months off from lifting and steroids , watched myself become what I feared all along (a normal looking person...well even without lifting and steroids I still was somewhat muscular) and after I reached that point things didn't seem so bad.

    So then when i was ready I started lifting for 6 months heavy (and clean) to see if I desire to become a "jacked" person again.

    After a year, I decided it was time to use again.

    And I no longer blast and cruise, I honestly felt it isn't worth it due to me not competing. So now I just cycle normally and I feel that is better for my body both health wise and gain wise.

  14. #14
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    Hey bud what were you cruising at and blasting at i remember it was pretty high ha. I imagine if you were cruising at 200mg ew for a while you would of been ok.

  15. #15
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    Hey bud what were you cruising at and blasting at i remember it was pretty high ha. I imagine if you were cruising at 200mg ew for a while you would of been ok.
    I blasted at 1g of test/1g of deca OR tren a week (I interchanged them)

    I was cruising at 250mg/week roughly and what happened was I went out of country (with my gear ) and brought enough just to cruise while I was away (7 weeks) and when I arrived to my destination after about 3 weeks, my family members suggested I get complete checkup, so I shit in a cup each day for 3 days, got blood and urine drawn, etc.

    Then about 2 weeks later the doctor called because I didn't go in for my results and he said my cholesterol levels were off the charts and that my liver was triple the normal value and he "predicted" that it would cause liver failure in 2 years if I remained on steroids .

    Now, I never saw the values myself so I can't speak to the accuracy of that, but I got bloodwork done again in March (about 7 months later) and my liver was normal but my cholesterol was still wacky.

    So I don't know, this doctor told me this type of cholesterol won't return to normal and it is caused by genetics not from steroid abuse .

  16. #16
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    ya man. please dont take offense but i thought you were crazy ha back when you would post i felt bad for you ha. A gram of tren a week would be pretty intense. Glad to hear you are ok and are willing to share you experiences like that. How long were you cruising for? and are your test levels back to normal now?

  17. #17
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    ya man. please dont take offense but i thought you were crazy ha back when you would post i felt bad for you ha. A gram of tren a week would be pretty intense. Glad to hear you are ok and are willing to share you experiences like that. How long were you cruising for? and are your test levels back to normal now?
    I was pretty insane back then, but hey I had an obsession with being the biggest, and Hazard and others being on the board showing off their 240lb frames didn't help lol.

    I cruised for 2 years and I never got my test levels re-checked, but when I started lifting again I gained about 15lbs naturally in a few month span so I would say my levels would have to have been somewhat normal if I was able to bounce back like that. I gave my body plenty of time to recover, away from lifting and steroids .

    But yeah I can handle 1g of deca or 1g of tren a week pretty well. The only problem was when I was on tren I started developing sterile abscesses in my leg because thats the only place I liked to inject. So that gear would get pulled toward the ground by gravity and my knees would develop these massive aching pains like they were cold inside. It was a pretty painful experience, I couldn't sleep at night alot of times. My body, specifically my thighs, couldn't handle that much gear repeatedly with the scar tissue that was forming. Not to mention the blood plasma levels would go out of wack without that much hormone entering the bloodstream each week so "hormone flus" were a regular occurence.

  18. #18
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,520
    welcome back brutha! I was wonderin where the fvck u been......

    glad your doin better!

    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  19. #19
    jbm's Avatar
    jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *IN MEMORY OF T-MOS*
    Posts
    25,547
    Welcome back bro....

  20. #20
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    haha oh man that is ****en crazy bro. That is a lot of gear. As i said before glad your ok.

  21. #21
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    welcome back brutha! I was wonderin where the fvck u been......

    glad your doin better!

    ~Haz~
    Haz, I didn't know having chicken legs is something to show off!

    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Welcome back bro....
    JBM, I see you are still stealing asian babies from public places.

  22. #22
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    fvck this place is really going down hill now

  23. #23
    t-gunz's Avatar
    t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    sydney, australia
    Posts
    3,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    No I am not fat, jeez wheres the respect these days. I am around 10% bf currently, but I am bulking, I use to be around 8%.



    We got a wise guy here eh?

    Well my good cholesterol is in single digits and my bad cholesterol is high. The doctor told me this wasn't due to steroid use , but genetics. I don't know about that...

    My liver is back to normal as of 3 months ago


    well what ever you think am being a wise guy. what i was aware was the cholesterol was due to carrying excess fat and eatint he wrong choices. of fat.

    i know its not 100% soley on that.

    least you stayed lean over the time you werent well. thats a solid

  24. #24
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Haz, I didn't know having chicken legs is something to show off!
    yeah.... they're in now a days

    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  25. #25
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    yeah.... they're in now a days

    ~Haz~
    Even JBM's kid has bigger legs than me, so take comfort in that

  26. #26
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    well what ever you think am being a wise guy. what i was aware was the cholesterol was due to carrying excess fat and eatint he wrong choices. of fat.

    i know its not 100% soley on that.

    least you stayed lean over the time you werent well. thats a solid
    You do realize Tren wrecks havoc on your lipid profile right? Along with prolonged periods of test use.

    FYI the wise guy comment wasn't directed towards you my friend, read the fine print closely

  27. #27
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    fvck this place is really going down hill now
    Coming from a guy with a GTL default....that ship has sailed long time ago

  28. #28
    TBrah's Avatar
    TBrah is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    295
    dude if you don't mind me asking how big were you at your peak? like what were your stats

  29. #29
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Even JBM's kid has bigger legs than me, so take comfort in that
    hahaha

  30. #30
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by TBrah View Post
    dude if you don't mind me asking how big were you at your peak? like what were your stats
    Not going to lie I wasn't MASSIVE Gorilla

    6'0
    215
    7-8% bf

    It was COMPLETE UPPER BODY such a shame it was lol

  31. #31
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    bro i have been the same way my whole life until a few months ago...honestly i look a thousand times better having legs. It just looks so much more proportionate. Plus all my lifts have gone up and my weight its nice. also leg day it just one of those days you know your gunna sleep well at night a very good feeling. I bet you could of been 230+ easy if you did legs.

  32. #32
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    bro i have been the same way my whole life until a few months ago...honestly i look a thousand times better having legs. It just looks so much more proportionate. Plus all my lifts have gone up and my weight its nice. also leg day it just one of those days you know your gunna sleep well at night a very good feeling. I bet you could of been 230+ easy if you did legs.
    Lol yeah thats why I never gave stats on here because people wouldn't understand my body structure and not to mention the first time I touched a dumbell I was 134lb high schooler so my whole life I have the weight thing against me. Getting to 230-240 is like eating another person lol

    I think I'll start legs tomm, just not going hard. It's going to be embarrassing being the gym and squatting what I curl lol....

  33. #33
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    bro do not even squat just hop on the leg press. I felt like such a ***** bro i am not even joking i could only do 2 plates on each side when i started without having pain in my knees and shit. Its gunna feel weird because the movements are going to hurt before you are actually going to start to feel the burn. I am doing a respectable amount on it now. Nothing compared to my other lifts but i literally go up every week in weight and reps.

  34. #34
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    bro do not even squat just hop on the leg press. I felt like such a ***** bro i am not even joking i could only do 2 plates on each side when i started without having pain in my knees and shit. Its gunna feel weird because the movements are going to hurt before you are actually going to start to feel the burn. I am doing a respectable amount on it now. Nothing compared to my other lifts but i literally go up every week in weight and reps.
    My legs weren't weak when it came to leg press, I remember when I did do legs I would have 6 plates on each side and rep out 5-6. I will probably start with leg press, till I build up my strength then go over to squat when I can do an amount people won't laugh at it

  35. #35
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    ya bro not to mention and this might sound super gay to a lot of people but you do not want to hurt yourself doing squats. Especially if you have been out of the game for a long time.

  36. #36
    TBrah's Avatar
    TBrah is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    295
    well damn bro if I want to be 215 then I guess I gotta up my doses starting tomorrow I was just doing like 100mgs tren everyday the past week but I guess I'll bump it to like ~1gram per week I had a feeling I should have been doing more . I'm 200 right now eating about 5k a day
    Last edited by TBrah; 06-11-2011 at 08:16 PM.

  37. #37
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    Quote Originally Posted by TBrah View Post
    well damn bro if I want to be 215 then I guess I gotta up my doses starting tomorrow
    LOL! true story. He could of been that weight and taken half the dose if he would have worked legs!

  38. #38
    TBrah's Avatar
    TBrah is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    LOL! true story. He could of been that weight and taken half the dose if he would have worked legs!
    I do work legs bro I'm shooting for 225 by october but I have to get 215 first

  39. #39
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,520
    Use a hack squat machine.....

    I know a lot of magazines are BS but I read an article about hacksquats building the sweep and making the legs look overall better than full squats. Also have seen guys do really heavy 1/4 hacksquats and even they had sweeps.....

    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  40. #40
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    Quote Originally Posted by TBrah View Post
    I do work legs bro I'm shooting for 225 by october but I have to get 215 first
    you really 18 bro ha?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •