Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TROOP Support

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey Swole bother.....man I agree with most, if not all, you're saying. But I started this thread for all of us to just show some support or say a few incouraging words for our brothers and sisters over there, not to start another debate thread. So if you wouldn't mind, if you and Symatech wantto debate....please and I am tryingto be nice here...please do it in one of the other threads...thanks guys. I know where you're coming from, I just think about these proteastors and anti-war folk and my blood starts to just boil, but this is for our troops not them.

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    I agree 100%.

I hope our troops win, win one sided, and return with minimal casualties. Fortunately our troops are the best in the world. They are the best now, and the best that ever was, the best that ever will be. I feel proud of them, and very safe knowing that they're putting their life on the line for me, my family, and evryone else who is a part of this great country we live in.

Originally posted by SwoleDiesel662
    I agree 100%.

I hope our troops win, win one sided, and return with minimal casualties. Fortunately our troops are the best in the world. They are the best now, and the best that ever was, the best that ever will be. I feel proud of them, and very safe knowing that they're putting their life on the line for me, my family, and evryone else who is a part of this great country we live in.
    Ya DAMN skippy!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i dont want to debate on this thread. In my first post I made a comment about bush and got told to stop bickering so i did. When i ask the same of you you bitch at me....no no no, thats not right.

Another bump for the troops and regardless of who cares about the innocent iraqis or not heres a bump for them too.

i hope this conflict ends quickly...I hear they are going to try and take baghdad without actually taking it...sounds like a good plan and i hope it works for everybodies sake!

peace

Hey symatech, I'm sorry if it sounded like I was singling you out....I just thought you were who he was refering to. Peace brother....and yes I hop this ends soon with minimal loss of life on both sides....well I do hope they knock off Saddam!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    ya i hope that fucker is dead already. I for one think he is or is really badly hurt. Or the coward just left country. But I think if he was in a position to lead...or rather rule his country he would be on TV everyday telling little kids to strap c4 to their chests and blow up the evil americans.

btw, I didnt think YOU were singling me out....and i was who he was referring to

It's all cool.....I'm used to working crowd control.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Semper Fi.... I support the Troops and their families 100%...

Doc M

Bump!!!

chinups Guest
    I have commented before on this and I think I was right because the iraqi families are partying in the streets as we speak just like I said in other posts. My hat goes off to all of our troops and the troops we have lost. We conqured a country in 23 days and it was for the good of the world. Love America and our ways or get the fuck...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I have a newly found respect for the men and women who are over there fighting for our country. I think they are all hero's from the cooks to the guys who are out on the front lines.
    I just can't comprehend how anyone would be against this war? I try to be opened minded and always try to see both sides of the fence, but this time I don't see eye to eye with the folks that are protesting this war? sorry folks had to say it..

I'm with ya on that Sicilian....I can't see where they think it's wrong besides except the loss of life. Oh yeah.....congrats Mr. Vet!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information