Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    DEATH

Anyone that doesn't feel the same is a girlie man who should be doing yoga instead of bodybuilding.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rly&highlight=

this was you right?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Yup, and I was smart enough to end the cycle early after my a-bomb's caused liver bile to start up and the tren caused sterile abscesses.

You live and learn, when I did it again later (with less test and no abombs)... had no problems *knocks on woods*

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    This one too terraj
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ime-in-2-years....
    hardcore enough to die, but not hardcore enough to work legs.
    Listen FATgator, I will wipe the floor with your 20% bf strongman wanna-be ass you hear me! Just don't attack my legs they are my kypronite

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup, and I was smart enough to end the cycle early after my a-bomb's caused liver bile to start up and the tren caused sterile abscesses.You live and learn, when I did it again later (with less test and no abombs)... had no problems *knocks on woods*

Listen FATgator, I will wipe the floor with your 20% bf strongman wanna-be ass you hear me! Just don't attack my legs they are my kypronite
    But other than that, it was a great cycle, right? =)

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    But other than that, it was a great cycle, right? =)
    I learned more in that cycle than most people on here learn in 5 cycles...thats the truth. A part of me regrets that cycle, but because of it my body is so much stronger and I have more experience in the cycling department.

Well just dont run from me because cardio is my kryptonite.....really though man Im just harassing you because in every post you talk about how hardcore and intense you are then you post today that you havent worked legs for 2 years.....you had to of known you were putting your foot in your mouth. No hard feelings though
    HARDCORE AND INTENSE is the two words I live by (I don't count the AND), just because I took a hiatus from legs doesn't mean I am not hardcore.

I am like Jordan, I can leave the game for two years and still come back and drop 50 on you FatGator YOU HEAR ME! HARDCORE! INTENSE! FAST! AND FURIOUS!

I JUST DID 11 EXERCISES 4 SETS EACH FOR BACK INCLUDING DEADLIFTS IN under 90 MINS!

I typed in caps to make it more intense and so you knew I was yelling as I typed it
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 06-14-2011 at 03:45 PM.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Yup, and I was smart enough to end the cycle early after my a-bomb's caused liver bile to start up and the tren caused sterile abscesses.

You live and learn, when I did it again later (with less test and no abombs)... had no problems *knocks on woods*

Well just dont run from me because cardio is my kryptonite.....really though man Im just harassing you because in every post you talk about how hardcore and intense you are then you post today that you havent worked legs for 2 years.....you had to of known you were putting your foot in your mouth. No hard feelings though

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Because he hansnt change a bit since last time he hung around here. LOL It's all good, he is one of those who love to get a reaction and have fun like most of us.

Thread Information