Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nba finals

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation

Nba finals

How u like them apples james....lets see that big mouth now beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach....see u in dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see some tears from the 3 girls.....love it!!!!!! In miami!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like magic says on the talkin basket ball commercial...the crowd...goes......."haaaaaawp"...."haaaaaaaaaaaaaw p"......"haaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwp"

lmao

"hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwp"

blacksmoke is offline Associate Member
    That was quite the finish!

"hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwp"

tunin in to sc to see if i can see some tears...

lmao..

even with all the refs help they still lose...and with the best player in the nba DWAYNE WADE....how in Gods name can anyone say lebron is better than wade....makes no sense to me

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Hahaha I missed the comeback but was glad to hear it happened. I'm not big into basketball but when the big three came together in the beginning of the season I told everyone they would make it to the championship but not win it so I need Dallas to prove me right!

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Hahaha I missed the comeback but was glad to hear it happened. I'm not big into basketball but when the big three came together in the beginning of the season I told everyone they would make it to the championship but not win it so I need Dallas to prove me right!
    only saw bosh making a statement...guess he was the only one that could dry up to speak to the public...lmao

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    How u like them apples james....lets see that big mouth now beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach....see u in dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see some tears from the 3 girls.....love it!!!!!! In miami!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like magic says on the talkin basket ball commercial...the crowd...goes......."haaaaaawp"...."haaaaaaaaaaaaaw p"......"haaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwp"

lmao
    **** Lebron James. I hate the Heat. Does anyone else notice that Joel Anthony looks like Lebron James with Down Syndrome.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    lets go Mavs

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Gag. I can't bear to listen to another Texas team win any championship. "Go!" whoever the hell they're facing.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Lets go mavs! I am a to the bone LAKER FAN! but since we are out I want that big athletic viking to take home a championship and shut that little boy lebron up.

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    **** Lebron James. I hate the Heat. Does anyone else notice that Joel Anthony looks like Lebron James with Down Syndrome.
    lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    Lets go mavs! I am a to the bone LAKER FAN! but since we are out I want that big athletic viking to take home a championship and shut that little boy lebron up.
    love that one

damn gotta wait til sunday for skinny thor to drop the hammer

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Dirty Dirk!

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll remember this thread after the finals is over, until then...

If the Heat lose, I'll suck it up and take whatever HEAT comes my way as a true MIAMI HEAT FAN...

But if the HEAT WINS... I'll come back to this thread and hunt all of you trolling, fanboys, Dallas sorry ass losers and HEAT-Haters!!!

BWAhAhaHAAA!!!!

Max

Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    I'll remember this thread after the finals is over, until then...

If the Heat lose, I'll suck it up and take whatever HEAT comes my way as a true MIAMI HEAT FAN...

But if the HEAT WINS... I'll come back to this thread and hunt all of you trolling, fanboys, Dallas sorry ass losers and HEAT-Haters!!!

BWAhAhaHAAA!!!!

Max
    lol....so coming from a heat connoisseur whos better james or wade

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    James of course

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    James of course
    really...not even close huh....well wade won without da bitch before so hope when they lose this year all will see that he's just a very good baller and nowhere near "the greatest" so weird to me that its even been uttered as such..magic was a similar player without trying

really...not even close huh....well wade won without da bitch before so hope when they lose this year all will see that he's just a very good baller and nowhere near "the greatest" so weird to me that its even been uttered as such..magic was a similar player without trying
    The only player mavs really got is dirk. Kidd is good, a little washed up though. If dirk isn't brining his game face, who else on the team will step up??

If james isn't bringing it, they have wade and bosh that could get hot at anytime.

Heat wins the finals.

The only player mavs really got is dirk. Kidd is good, a little washed up though. If dirk isn't brining his game face, who else on the team will step up??

If james isn't bringing it, they have wade and bosh that could get hot at anytime.

Heat wins the finals.
    i actually agree with that assessment but i thought dirk was off moreso in game 2 and the mavs won so go figure....i hope for good refereing for one....oh and you forgot about peja...if he gets hot....light em up

Good game tonight. Let's go heat!

Good game tonight. Let's go heat!
    was a good game...decent referieng, several lead changes....dallas too many missed shots....miami once again because of having the best player in the league (wade) atm squeaks one out....kid needs to feel it...he can make the shot...peja can make the shot....

see u tuesday

was a good game...decent referieng, several lead changes....dallas too many missed shots....miami once again because of having the best player in the league (wade) atm squeaks one out....kid needs to feel it...he can make the shot...peja can make the shot....

see u tuesday

I hate the "loose ball foul" its a bullshit call lol. Kid and jj missed some needed threes, dirks final shot of the game was scary lol.

..I'm sorry for being such a TROLL but.........................................

2 down, 2 to go Biaaaches!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And we won the game on top of all the BS calls the referees were putting on Miami Heat players... Plus the (physical) beating some of the players were getting too from Chandler, and others... And you call that "decent referring" JPK? C'mon man...

But it was a heck of a game nonetheless..

And we won the game on top of all the BS calls the referees were putting on Miami Heat players... Plus the (physical) beating some of the players were getting too from Chandler, and others... And you call that "decent referring" JPK? C'mon man...

But it was a heck of a game nonetheless..
    imo, yes....i saw a few go BOTH ways this time so since it were only a few and i bash the refs all the time i'm going to put more blame on the lack of shooting by dallas for miami's narrow win and agree another heck of a game

..I'm sorry for being such a TROLL but.........................................

2 down, 2 to go Biaaaches!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    all good.....til tuesday max

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Next time Kidd should poke the Lizard Man in the eye much harder.....

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Next time Kidd should poke the Lizard Man in the eye much harder.....
    lmfao

i laughed so hard at that already ugly mf'er and kept saying go after the other eye....lol

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Go Heatles!!!!

I hate the "loose ball foul" its a bullshit call lol. Kid and jj missed some needed threes, dirks final shot of the game was scary lol.
    dont know how i missed this post this morning....yes, my wife was mentioning thats all she kept hearing..."LOOSE BALL FOUL"

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    fvck the heat

Fvck the mavs

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    lebron james is the greatest of all time, that is all i will say

Quote Originally Posted by nguadagno View Post
    lebron james is the greatest of all time, that is all i will say
    i just dont understand that you arent the only one that says it just cant fathom this belief

imo, yes....i saw a few go BOTH ways this time so since it were only a few and i bash the refs all the time i'm going to put more blame on the lack of shooting by dallas for miami's narrow win and agree another heck of a game
    I didn't know you were from the group of haters that attribute the Heat having "8 players" on the basketball court... Just messing w/you man lol

A few calls were not called correctly, I concur but toward the end during the 4th quarter, all types of unjustifiable calls were all put on Heat players and given to the Mavs.. Still, we won like champions that we are no matter what you or other people say.. I could care less if they look like they made it short on the evolution chain (LOL) but they do kick some white men's ass..

Go Heat baby all the way.. I'll be back later tonight..

i just dont understand that you arent the only one that says it just cant fathom this belief
    You're just jealous that he teamed up with Dirty (DaWrong) Wade and Corrosive Bosh at Miami to kick a few team's butts.. It's Ok, you can come clean on here man we won't hate you for that lol

Bwahahahahaaaa

You're just jealous that he teamed up with Dirty (DaWrong) Wade and Corrosive Bosh at Miami to kick a few team's butts.. It's Ok, you can come clean on here man we won't hate you for that lol

Bwahahahahaaaa
    glad your havin fun with this BUT YOUR ALL WRONG no jealous ONLY HATE....lol...

i posed a question in post 15 to you and your side kick miami loving bud answered for you...since you claim miami as champions which wade led them to without the horses ass you can answer who's a better player do you agree with bigd89

too bad the game is on so late

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    i just dont get why people hate lebron, okay i understand hating the heat because everyone hates a good team, im a yankees fan and ive dealt with that my whole life, every one saying the yankees suck because they have 27 championships, but honestly, how can you blame the man for wanting to leave a shitty team and go to a new one with better teammates, nobody wins alone

kobe had shaq, MJ had pippen, magic had kareem, the celtics big three (who by the way are exactly the heat but no one hates them), they alll had pairs of superstars

so lebron made a ESPN show about where hes going and didnt tell anyone? who gives a shit the man can do what he wants, he can average 50 a game and 34 assists and people will still call him a scrub because he'll miss one foul shot, or doesnt like a foul call, the man cant win because everybody criticizes him for everything he does, i hope they win 4-5 championships and shut everyone up

Pitcher is offline New Member
    """Joel Anthony looks like Lebron James with Down Syndrome"""

Thats to funny BHAWWWWWW

Quote Originally Posted by nguadagno View Post
    i just dont get why people hate lebron, okay i understand hating the heat because everyone hates a good team, im a yankees fan and ive dealt with that my whole life, every one saying the yankees suck because they have 27 championships, but honestly, how can you blame the man for wanting to leave a shitty team and go to a new one with better teammates, nobody wins alone

kobe had shaq, MJ had pippen, magic had kareem, the celtics big three (who by the way are exactly the heat but no one hates them), they alll had pairs of superstars

so lebron made a ESPN show about where hes going and didnt tell anyone? who gives a shit the man can do what he wants, he can average 50 a game and 34 assists and people will still call him a scrub because he'll miss one foul shot, or doesnt like a foul call, the man cant win because everybody criticizes him for everything he does, i hope they win 4-5 championships and shut everyone up
    didnt like him on the cavs either thats the only think i dont agree with your post....agree with all your points but just dont like him...but like/hate/dislike aside....i dont think he is the best ever, best in the league present, or will ever be...top 20-30 maybe...i really think from what i see wade is better...and i hear more praise for the bastard than criticisim...i hear the commentators and dumb ass van gundy say of course he made that shot...cuz he's the best player in the nba....FVCK THAT NOISE

COME ON MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information