Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    interesting. Even if there are ghosts of dead people im sure that what you explained does happen.
    I love this sort of stuff, but my first and foremost belief, is the belief in science and logic. Sometimes people see or hear what they want to see and hear. Alcohol can dull the senses as can drugs, hell even some paints can induce hallucinations. Tiredness can also make people see or hear things that arent there. That said I have heard some pretty creepy stuff myself and have found no explanation. I remember a few years back, I was up late studying downstairs. I was the only person in. It was around 1am and as clear as you like, I heard what sounded like a person coughing right next to me. I checked behind and under the chairs to see if it was a cat, and no cats around. Maybe I was super tired, and I imagined it, but that is just one example of something strange that has happened to me that I cant explain. I remember going away with a girlfriend on holiday once, and we stayed in this cottage in Scotland for a week, and we would always hear strange things in other rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    like some sort of land dwelling flying jellyfish? :P

Hell why not? People assume ghosts must be a dead person, but why cant it be something more like a psychic phenomena or even a type of life that exists on this planet? What is it's life from another world, visiting us like tourists? That cant be any more far fetched than it being the dead walking the earth. It wasn't so long ago, people assumed that the earth was flat and at the centre of the universe. Science refuted that, and I'd like think, one day, Science will lend a hand to what exactly ghost sightings and hearings actually are.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    here is an interesting thought experiment...

...strip away everything everyone has told you about ghosts. include all the books and tv shows.

would you still believe in ghosts, or if you saw something, would you then be a little bit more deliberate in trying to explain what you saw?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    here is an interesting thought experiment...

...strip away everything everyone has told you about ghosts. include all the books and tv shows.

would you still believe in ghosts, or if you saw something, would you then be a little bit more deliberate in trying to explain what you saw?
    exactly, if never heard of would never think of.

where did the whole 'ghost' thing originate from anyhow? theatre, plays etc? obviously the movies latched on big time

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    ^ yeah its weird hearing stuff in rooms in other rooms of homes. when i lived at home back when my mom had a cat i remember sitting downstairs in the living room with nobody else in the house. i would hear a weird scavenge type thumping sound upstairs. i would go up stairs to investigate, and the cat would be dead asleep on my moms bed. it was just weird. later we learned that birds and squirrels were getting into the attic.

heres a real story. im at a old cemetery not for from my highschool. the from had 1700 graves. the back has graves up to ww2. not a huge cemetery. my jeep is pulled into the little driveway. were messing around. towards the back in the woods its like you always saw shadow like movement to fast to really interpret though. ok me and my 2 friends get in the jeep to go. bang bang bang on the back window. i look back and press brakes for the brake lights. nothing but a tree ten feet back. no wind that night. i get out to look. nothing close to the jeep. no people. it happens again. my friends yell go and we took off fast.

heres a pic from the cemetery. now im not trying to convince you that its a ghost but look what looks like a face on the left

if you save it and zoom in you will see what im talking about

TBrah is offline Associate Member

where did the whole 'ghost' thing originate from anyhow? theatre, plays etc? obviously the movies latched on big time
    nah had to have been before then people started believing in gods and mystical creatures like 25,000bce so I would not imagine ideas of spirits being able to walk the earth did not originate much later

edit* I don't know when people started acting though could have been around the same time anyways
    Last edited by TBrah; 08-01-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TBrah View Post
    nah had to have been before then people started believing in gods and mystical creatures like 25,000bce so I would not imagine ideas of spirits being able to walk the earth did not originate much later

edit* I don't know when people started acting though could have been around the same time anyways
    gods and mystical creatures id put in a diff category, more to do with religious beliefs and ignorance. the actual spectre, ghost and poltergeist thing is what i mean

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Yup I've had 2 different experiences with ghosts, once when I was a kid and the other time was about 6 years ago. Both times were in houses that where build in the late 1800's. I don't think everyone can see them. I also think all these ghost shows on TV is a bunch of BS

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    The mind plays tricks on us all. I have never really had a first hand experience where I saw and knew it was a ghost 100%, but I have had a fair share of weird things happen to me. A ghost is just another example of the several unexplained things that goes on in our mind. What about people that dream of things, then come to reality days later? I have had that happen a few times. Is that the mind playing a trick on us or do we have control of our dreams? Anyone remember the show in the mid 90s called Fact or Fiction: Beyond Belief? It was interesting, showed a bunch of example of ghost stories, and other bizarre things, then at the end, it showed which ones were real tales and which were figments of our imagination.

it is probably as old as man. people had/have a hard time with death, so they invent things to comfort the kids... like when we die, we leave our bodies behind and go some where better. so if we can leave our bodies behind, leaping from there to ghosts isn't such a big leap

so if you were looking at a cup on a table, and it moved, would your first thought be that of a ghost doing it?

so if you were looking at a cup on a table, and it moved, would your first thought be that of a ghost doing it?
    No. Unless it was in a place that is supposed to be haunted like one of the places on the ghost tv shows they always visit. And even then it would depend on how the cup moved. If it was weighted down by liquid or not. I wouldn't be like oh gawd it must be a ghost lol im getting the fuk out of here I would still try to think of possible ways that it could of moved.

The thing I was talking about that I couldn't explain too well was this. My neighbor was over 3 times last week. 1st time he was over he said he thought he saw a ghost but I think he was kidding and trying to scare me but then I told him that the old owner's husband died in one of the rooms and he started freaking out lol. Then he started trying to egg the ghost on. 20mins after he left every single channel on my tv was frozen and my internet would not work my tv is old and the internet goes out a lot so it's not something extraordinary. 2nd time he was over we started talking about ghosts again and I went into a room to turn the light on and it went out immediatley that light was gonna go out eventually. 3rd time he brought his friend over and this is what I couldn't explain. His friend had to go home so we were getting ready to leave to drop him off. I put a 20lb table leafe up against the room door where the guy died the door does not have a doorknob in it but if you close the door it will not swing open by itself. And I specifically said lol if there is a ghost in here he's gonna be pissed that I locked him in his room. We got to the car and we heard a loud smack. That kind of got to me I'll admit. We came back after we dropped the kid off and looked through my backyard window. The leafe was on it's back and the door was wide open.

Now there was an open window in that room so what I am thinking is that air pressure differences pushed the room door open scince the leafe was covering the hole where the doorknob should be so the room was kinda sealed. I would have said that the leafe simply just slipped but that wouldn't explain why the door was open like that.
    Last edited by TBrah; 08-02-2011 at 12:34 AM.

Alphatier is offline Member
    @TBrah, I take it that you are waiting for some kind of abomination to show up and sign a contract, saying they were a "Ghost"?

Unless you are already clairvoyant, you are NOT going to see the ghost. Most people aren't clairvoyant, that's why ghosts like to play around with electricity. Since they do not have a physical existence anymore, but only an energetic one, they will manipulate something that is in their power....which 9/10 times is electricity (since this is also a form of energy). People don't realize that for a 'ghost' to move physical objects, it takes a considerable amount of "training" on their part, and also the room temperature has to be at a certain level to make it easier for them to pull off such "tricks".

Hope this helps.

Blog Entries
    no, id reckon it to be flash back from the acid days lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatier View Post
    @TBrah, I take it that you are waiting for some kind of abomination to show up and sign a contract, saying they were a "Ghost"?

Unless you are already clairvoyant, you are NOT going to see the ghost. Most people aren't clairvoyant, that's why ghosts like to play around with electricity. Since they do not have a physical existence anymore, but only an energetic one, they will manipulate something that is in their power....which 9/10 times is electricity (since this is also a form of energy). People don't realize that for a 'ghost' to move physical objects, it takes a considerable amount of "training" on their part, and also the room temperature has to be at a certain level to make it easier for them to pull off such "tricks".

Hope this helps.
    AKA 'con artist'

training for ghosts? i bet theyre messing with enhancers

Hope this helps.
    I don't think ghosts are real so I'm waiting to be proved otherwise.
    Last edited by TBrah; 08-02-2011 at 08:46 AM.

^agree. I would have to see one first hand, in person, to believe. BUT... just because I don't believe, doesn't mean I disbelieve either....

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Okay, so here we are talking about ghost and my calendar falls off the wall and scares the crap out of me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    The mind plays tricks on us all. I have never really had a first hand experience where I saw and knew it was a ghost 100%, but I have had a fair share of weird things happen to me. A ghost is just another example of the several unexplained things that goes on in our mind. What about people that dream of things, then come to reality days later? I have had that happen a few times. Is that the mind playing a trick on us or do we have control of our dreams? Anyone remember the show in the mid 90s called Fact or Fiction: Beyond Belief? It was interesting, showed a bunch of example of ghost stories, and other bizarre things, then at the end, it showed which ones were real tales and which were figments of our imagination.

I have to agree with a lot of this post. At the end of the day, the mind DOES play tricks on us. It's easy to say something paranormal happened, but the body and mind are incredible things. Too much or too little of one substance can have various effects on our systems. Not having enough sleep can cause the mind to play tricks. Having said that, when something strange happens that more than 2 people are witness to, you have to ask each other what it is that just happened.

Has anyone ever messed around with Oujia Boards? Despite my skepticism, there are some things that should be left well enough alone.
    Last edited by Flagg; 08-02-2011 at 03:29 PM.

layeazy is offline Banned
    nup its for the people with very active imaginations...

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    i'ma tell you this ...minda it's from a skeptic's point of view (me). So I was staying at my friends empty house because I was in between staying with my roomates in a house and a lease I signed for a month later (during hurricane so apt's were hard to come by). So I'm a skeptic mind you....I hear a sound, so I grab my 45 and clear the house room by room (not hard with no furniture). I turn back to the hallway and I see the opposit of a shadow. Before my brain could conscious brain could comprehend what happened I had already been freaked out and was backing up. It was a dark hallway with no light , yet there was a figure that was there ...not really a shadow but a brighter spot...dark but not a shadow if that makes since. It goes away after I turn back around. Now I am thinking...god you are one paranoid mother f*cker (insert my real name here). So i start talking to the guy who owns the house about if he has heard anything weird in the house (not hinting to the supernatural at all) and he says "oh so you saw the ghost". Turns out that his infant daughter had long conversations with no one while living there. He also saw something once or twice.

So after I see something like that with my own 2 doubting eyes and then have it confirmed like that...I have to think that ghosts exist.

AKA 'con artist'

training for ghosts? i bet theyre messing with enhancers
    No, clairvoyance is when you have trained your brow chakra to the point where you are able to see the 'unseen', other dimensions, etc.

Haha, again, no. By training I mean that, for example, if a spirit was to be stuck in this dimension, but hasn't spent a lot of time "dead", it will be very challenging for it to move objects in the physical realm. On the other hand, if a spirit has been stuck for a while (ex: a haunted house), it'll have had enough time to get used to the laws of existence in their dimension (just like we have the law of gravity, etc.) for it to manipulate objects with ease (ex: slamming doors).

@TBrah, I know my posts will most likely not convince you. However, if you don't mind me asking, what makes it so hard for you to believe in concepts like the soul, spirits, etc. (not really religious concepts, if religion is what you are trying to get away of)?

@layeazy, how can say that with such confidence? See, you HAVEN'T had an experience with the "supernatural", so you dismiss it, but it's still in an uncertain type of way. You understand what I mean? I HAVE had plenty of experiences and can tell you that they are very real. Why do people so easily dismiss what other people have seen/heard/felt/etc.? ?What do you have to lose when you give the idea of Existence being a little more complex than getting married, having a big paycheck and raising children a shot?

Bless you all, and have a nice day

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Funny story, my 2nd wife did not believe in ghost at all, not one bit. After we were married she decided to take down a couple of pictures of my 1st wife in my daughters bedroom (her mother) who was now deceased. The same day she started to experience strange things. Seeing figures/shadows from the corner of her eye but when she looked no one was there, very cold chills/breeze running through her and it was mid July mid 80s and no AC in the house and a bunch of other stuff. When I got home from work she was sort of freaked out and she had decided it was a good idea to put the pictures back up. All the strange stuff stopped. LOL Yeah can easily be explained by tricks of the mind; guilt but???

Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    Okay, so here we are talking about ghost and my calendar falls off the wall and scares the crap out of me lol
    ... and did it suddenly get colder, like some kind of poltergeist activity??

(or did the A/C just kick on?)

Have any of you seen The Entity? Quality movie. Forget Paranormal Activity and all that shit, this was a proper "ghost story" that was made back in the 1980's, loosely based on a real incident that happened.

Creepy as fvck.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I use to find all this subject hard to believe and understand but once I went to see a medium and she completely changed my whole life. She was only a young girl who had remarkable skills and was making a big waves around my area with what she was saying to people. I don't want to go into what she actually said to me but I can assure you all not one living soul knew this and its that's bizarre and shocking to tell anyone its impossible to play the % game on someone especially when I found out it was true. She passed on a message from a old friend and I can only describe it as life changing ( for the better) and for me there is another world what most of us are not tuned into but does exist, I believe this 100%.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    when i was younger i had 2 things happen that i cant not believe or understand.

1. me my mom and dad where sitting watching tv and we could hear this noise up start going around, starting and stopping, as my dad was walking up the stairs, the stair went up one flight then turned to another. my remote control car went flying down the top flight.

2. stilling on the couch again and we had helium balloons up stairs and one came down the stairs not touching the ceiling and into the living room. living room and stair are beside each other and it stopped in the middle and went back up to the ceiling...

i have a dead brother and have always wondered if it was him playing with my stuff

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by PitMaster View Post
    You know what they say the best way for getting rid of spirits or ghosts is?
    Having a naked chic in your bedroom!
    hahahaha! i don't even think he caught it. good one pit

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    Bastard!!

No, clairvoyance is when you have trained your brow chakra to the point where you are able to see the 'unseen', other dimensions, etc.

Haha, again, no. By training I mean that, for example, if a spirit was to be stuck in this dimension, but hasn't spent a lot of time "dead", it will be very challenging for it to move objects in the physical realm. On the other hand, if a spirit has been stuck for a while (ex: a haunted house), it'll have had enough time to get used to the laws of existence in their dimension (just like we have the law of gravity, etc.) for it to manipulate objects with ease (ex: slamming doors).

@TBrah, I know my posts will most likely not convince you. However, if you don't mind me asking, what makes it so hard for you to believe in concepts like the soul, spirits, etc. (not really religious concepts, if religion is what you are trying to get away of)?

@layeazy, how can say that with such confidence? See, you HAVEN'T had an experience with the "supernatural", so you dismiss it, but it's still in an uncertain type of way. You understand what I mean? I HAVE had plenty of experiences and can tell you that they are very real. Why do people so easily dismiss what other people have seen/heard/felt/etc.? ?What do you have to lose when you give the idea of Existence being a little more complex than getting married, having a big paycheck and raising children a shot?

I don't know if they were real I'm pretty sure I would have one in my house. I've been trying to piss it off by telling it I'm gonna lock it in it's room again and calling it a ***** and to show itself and prove that it's there but nothing... Maybe I should go to a haunted house or something next time I'm on cycle and try to make the ghosts mad. If I just get like a really convincing thing to happen then maybe I'll believe it

I would welcome a paranormal experience..... but as of yet... nothing!

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    I would say I believe in apparitions; but that's from personal experience. Sometimes I still wonder if what I saw was real...or just in my mind....

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Last edited by Kawigirl; 08-04-2011 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    I would say I believe in apparitions; but that's from personal experience. Sometimes I still wonder if what I saw was real...or just in my mind....
    my point exactly. schizophrenics believe the voices they hear are real. Is it possible that ghosts are simply the visual equivalent?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    i'ma tell you this ...minda it's from a skeptic's point of view (me). So I was staying at my friends empty house because I was in between staying with my roomates in a house and a lease I signed for a month later (during hurricane so apt's were hard to come by). So I'm a skeptic mind you....I hear a sound, so I grab my 45 and clear the house room by room (not hard with no furniture). I turn back to the hallway and I see the opposit of a shadow. Before my brain could conscious brain could comprehend what happened I had already been freaked out and was backing up. It was a dark hallway with no light , yet there was a figure that was there ...not really a shadow but a brighter spot...dark but not a shadow if that makes since. It goes away after I turn back around. Now I am thinking...god you are one paranoid mother f*cker (insert my real name here). So i start talking to the guy who owns the house about if he has heard anything weird in the house (not hinting to the supernatural at all) and he says "oh so you saw the ghost". Turns out that his infant daughter had long conversations with no one while living there. He also saw something once or twice.

So after I see something like that with my own 2 doubting eyes and then have it confirmed like that...I have to think that ghosts exist.
    ah, to have american gun laws lol

Blog Entries

its a load of wacko crap though.

ive twice dreamed of local persons dying (on separate occasions around 3yrs apart) only to find out the next morning both had died, and i still dont believe in any of that predictive unseen rubbish
    Last edited by dec11; 08-04-2011 at 09:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Have any of you seen The Entity? Quality movie. Forget Paranormal Activity and all that shit, this was a proper "ghost story" that was made back in the 1980's, loosely based on a real incident that happened.

Creepy as fvck.
    yep, one of the best chillers ever made

its a load of wacko crap though.

ive twice dreamed of local persons dying (on separate occasions around 3yrs apart) only to find out the next morning both had died, and i still dont believe in any of that predictive unseen rubbish
    I'm sorry to hear that...I mean the part about still denying it. You know, some people's Egos are stronger than other's, and that makes it substantially harder for them to let go of a former belief system. It almost seems that you're scared of what's REALLY out there, but I don't blame you. Like I said in the first post, when it comes to these subjects and concepts, ignorance is bliss.

Calling it "whacko crap" is disrespectful though. Not because it's YOUR truth (I'm all about people being honest), but because I have mentioned several times in a serious manner, it seems like that statement is directed towards me. If not, I'd be glad if you clear that up for me.

Anyways, these are 2 very powerful mystical experiences you had. Must be VERY hard for you to let go. I wish you all the strength for future occurrences, as they just might happen again

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry to hear that...I mean the part about still denying it. You know, some people's Egos are stronger than other's, and that makes it substantially harder for them to let go of a former belief system. It almost seems that you're scared of what's REALLY out there, but I don't blame you. Like I said in the first post, when it comes to these subjects and concepts, ignorance is bliss.

Calling it "whacko crap" is disrespectful though. Not because it's YOUR truth (I'm all about people being honest), but because I have mentioned several times in a serious manner, it seems like that statement is directed towards me. If not, I'd be glad if you clear that up for me.

Anyways, these are 2 very powerful mystical experiences you had. Must be VERY hard for you to let go. I wish you all the strength for future occurrences, as they just might happen again
    its nothing to do with ego, its to do with what is reality and what is fairy stories. nothing directed at you personally, you might hex me i think you'll find non believers outweight believers when it comes to this stuff, i know no-one at all who has seen a ghost. are you actually telling me im ignorant for not believing a load of rubbish?

as for con artists, plenty of them have been uncovered as just that. ever hear of derek acorah? enough said lol
    Last edited by dec11; 08-04-2011 at 10:29 AM.

No, you're ignorant ABOUT THESE CONCEPTS because you don't know about them, not because you refuse to believe in them.

Ego is your mental programming, and has a lot to do with how/where/around who you were raised. The Ego is our survival mechanism. Now, there is people who's Ego is big enough to let them survive in today's world and have their own opinion, but small enough to be open to foreign ideologies, belief systems, EXPERIENCES (sound familiar?), etc. There is people who have almost NO Ego (which isn't necessarily a good thing, as I will just explain) and who are very selfless. Sometimes they are selfless to the point where they let people walk all over them (you've seen these people, especially in High School and what not). And, there's is people who HEAVILY depend on their Ego and are [almost] controlled by it. These people also tend to be on the materialistic side of the ideological spectrum.

Christians believers also out weight the "non-believers", having around 2.2 billion adherents/practitioners currently. That's about 31% of the world's population.

"Despite these problems, one study classified 2.5% of the world's population as atheists, and a separate 12.7% as non-religious."

This quote is taken from Wikipedia on the 'demographics of Atheists'. For your sake, let's combine the two, to make it 15.2%. 15.2% of the world's population doesn't believe in religious/mystical existence or whatever.

So, 31% alone are Christians (that means we are not including numerous other belief systems, like Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Islam, Sikhism AND the Occult, of course). Now, does this mean that the Christian view is right? According to your statement, the bigger numbers stands for the 'truth', correct? If not, then you're statement about non-believers outweighing believers holds no value in this argument, since numbers are just that - numbers.

Now to "con artists". Most people that are seriously involved in the occult (magicians, witches, mystics, psychics, etc.) would NEVER even dream of taking their gifts and training to a public level - ESPECIALLY with the motivation to get loaded of of it. A lot of people come into the occult because they search for something else, the 'truth'/happiness/spiritual development. Also, once you get into all that "load of whacko crap", you'll seek to be a "better" person and want to get away from materialistic ideals. So, bastardizing their beliefs in order to make a living (no matter how big), is out of the question for the true adept, and only contradicts what they have worked so hard to achieve.

To put this in one sentence: MAINSTREAM psychics/mystics/etc. will MOST LIKELY turn out to be frauds.

You bringing up Derek Acorah (who was/is? on damn TV SHOW, might I add) doesn't make your argument any much stronger either.

So, no, it's not 'nuff said'...

And please, don't take this as an attack, as I'm just trying to give you a different perspective.

Bless you

Blog Entries
    No, you're ignorant ABOUT THESE CONCEPTS because you don't know about them, not because you refuse to believe in them.

Ego is your mental programming, and has a lot to do with how/where/around who you were raised. The Ego is our survival mechanism. Now, there is people who's Ego is big enough to let them survive in today's world and have their own opinion, but small enough to be open to foreign ideologies, belief systems, EXPERIENCES (sound familiar?), etc. There is people who have almost NO Ego (which isn't necessarily a good thing, as I will just explain) and who are very selfless. Sometimes they are selfless to the point where they let people walk all over them (you've seen these people, especially in High School and what not). And, there's is people who HEAVILY depend on their Ego and are [almost] controlled by it. These people also tend to be on the materialistic side of the ideological spectrum.

Christians believers also out weight the "non-believers", having around 2.2 billion adherents/practitioners currently. That's about 31% of the world's population.

"Despite these problems, one study classified 2.5% of the world's population as atheists, and a separate 12.7% as non-religious."

This quote is taken from Wikipedia on the 'demographics of Atheists'. For your sake, let's combine the two, to make it 15.2%. 15.2% of the world's population doesn't believe in religious/mystical existence or whatever.

So, 31% alone are Christians (that means we are not including numerous other belief systems, like Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Islam, Sikhism AND the Occult, of course). Now, does this mean that the Christian view is right? According to your statement, the bigger numbers stands for the 'truth', correct? If not, then you're statement about non-believers outweighing believers holds no value in this argument, since numbers are just that - numbers.

Now to "con artists". Most people that are seriously involved in the occult (magicians, witches, mystics, psychics, etc.) would NEVER even dream of taking their gifts and training to a public level - ESPECIALLY with the motivation to get loaded of of it. A lot of people come into the occult because they search for something else, the 'truth'/happiness/spiritual development. Also, once you get into all that "load of whacko crap", you'll seek to be a "better" person and want to get away from materialistic ideals. So, bastardizing their beliefs in order to make a living (no matter how big), is out of the question for the true adept, and only contradicts what they have worked so hard to achieve.

To put this in one sentence: MAINSTREAM psychics/mystics/etc. will MOST LIKELY turn out to be frauds.

You bringing up Derek Acorah (who was/is? on damn TV SHOW, might I add) doesn't make your argument any much stronger either.

So, no, it's not 'nuff said'...

And please, don't take this as an attack, as I'm just trying to give you a different perspective.

Bless you
    with a heavy dose of condescending. look mate, santa, god, fairies, ghosts and the like, NOT REAL. grow up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information