Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    ^ What I thought I was a god :P

Alphatier is offline Member
    Condescending? You mean like making fun of what other people believe in? LOL, you know that HEAVILY applies to you. How ironic that statement is.

Also, I'm glad you make it so convenient for yourself and happily ignore most parts of all my posts (especially the part of "non-believers" outweighing believers).

But the Ego driven person will do EVERYTHING to keep his truth.

Anyways, no hard feelings 'brotha', have yourself a nice day (and maybe think about what I said...you know, in your head, where there's NOBODY from this forum around which in front of you'd have to fight for/keep your reputation )
    Last edited by Alphatier; 08-04-2011 at 11:28 AM. Reason: spelling

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by TBrah View Post
    just wondering. If you have any storys or anything you could post them up.
    only the ones in my closet hahaha

...dont think ghots are real,but Im a huge chiken and I still sleep with the light on when my man works 3rd shift. just the possibility of a ghost being real makes me skittish...

TBrah is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    only the ones in my closet hahaha

...dont think ghots are real,but Im a huge chiken and I still sleep with the light on when my man works 3rd shift. just the possibility of a ghost being real makes me skittish...
    yeah i still have a nitelight
    Last edited by TBrah; 08-04-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatier View Post
    No, you're ignorant ABOUT THESE CONCEPTS because you don't know about them, not because you refuse to believe in them.

Ego is your mental programming, and has a lot to do with how/where/around who you were raised. The Ego is our survival mechanism. Now, there is people who's Ego is big enough to let them survive in today's world and have their own opinion, but small enough to be open to foreign ideologies, belief systems, EXPERIENCES (sound familiar?), etc. There is people who have almost NO Ego (which isn't necessarily a good thing, as I will just explain) and who are very selfless. Sometimes they are selfless to the point where they let people walk all over them (you've seen these people, especially in High School and what not). And, there's is people who HEAVILY depend on their Ego and are [almost] controlled by it. These people also tend to be on the materialistic side of the ideological spectrum.

Christians believers also out weight the "non-believers", having around 2.2 billion adherents/practitioners currently. That's about 31% of the world's population.

"Despite these problems, one study classified 2.5% of the world's population as atheists, and a separate 12.7% as non-religious."

This quote is taken from Wikipedia on the 'demographics of Atheists'. For your sake, let's combine the two, to make it 15.2%. 15.2% of the world's population doesn't believe in religious/mystical existence or whatever.

So, 31% alone are Christians (that means we are not including numerous other belief systems, like Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Islam, Sikhism AND the Occult, of course). Now, does this mean that the Christian view is right? According to your statement, the bigger numbers stands for the 'truth', correct? If not, then you're statement about non-believers outweighing believers holds no value in this argument, since numbers are just that - numbers.

Now to "con artists". Most people that are seriously involved in the occult (magicians, witches, mystics, psychics, etc.) would NEVER even dream of taking their gifts and training to a public level - ESPECIALLY with the motivation to get loaded of of it. A lot of people come into the occult because they search for something else, the 'truth'/happiness/spiritual development. Also, once you get into all that "load of whacko crap", you'll seek to be a "better" person and want to get away from materialistic ideals. So, bastardizing their beliefs in order to make a living (no matter how big), is out of the question for the true adept, and only contradicts what they have worked so hard to achieve.

To put this in one sentence: MAINSTREAM psychics/mystics/etc. will MOST LIKELY turn out to be frauds.

You bringing up Derek Acorah (who was/is? on damn TV SHOW, might I add) doesn't make your argument any much stronger either.

So, no, it's not 'nuff said'...

And please, don't take this as an attack, as I'm just trying to give you a different perspective.

Bless you
    you have too much time on your hands.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 08-04-2011 at 09:59 PM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    "hearing voices"
    i wonder if thats the same as having thoughts whether good or bad but they are actually one's OWN thoughts/voices
    schizophrenic or not..
    as i'm not doubting that its not a disease but are those with such disease hearing their own thoughts and just react differently

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    bojangles's long lost cousin i reckon

Blog Entries
    yeah i still have a nitelight
    i see you like a bit of metal mate. get yourself the Venom 'from hell to the unknown' LP and start backtracking, that'll help you lots

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i see you like a bit of metal mate. get yourself the Venom 'from hell to the unknown' LP and start backtracking, that'll help you lots
    I have to wait until tomorrow morning to download anything cause I use a different laptop for that sort of thing. But I will check it out. Seems like an older band hope it's good

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    bojangles's long lost cousin i reckon
    Oh no not Bo's cousin Moejangles

Blog Entries
    I have to wait until tomorrow morning to download anything cause I use a different laptop for that sort of thing. But I will check it out. Seems like an older band hope it's good
    they were only the start of black metal my dear boy, and inspired nearly every band out of finland, sweden, etc. one influenced band happens to be the mighty Slayer. they were an 80's satantic black metal outfit

alot of it is shite though, they were more of a power symbol than musical greatness. in league with satan, witching hour, manitou, 1000 days in sodom, poisoned and black metal are afew highlights of that compilation. def download the song black metal for a start
    Last edited by dec11; 08-04-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Alphatier is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Well, aren't forums here to express an opinion, experiences, basically ANYTHING that relates with what the OP posted? I just like to be as detailed as possible.

@Dec, that was a funny as hell However, Bo DID have A LOT of quality posts...why the hell did they ban him?

Carnivor is offline Banned
    Casey Anthony is a ghost. She can exist among any of us, and never be seen.

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=00ragincajun00;5709500]hahahaha! i don't even think he caught it. good one pit[/QUOTE

Yeah I was hoping he would...

[QUOTE=PitMaster;5710930]
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    hahahaha! i don't even think he caught it. good one pit[/QUOTE

Yeah I was hoping he would...
    I did check the first page #34

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatier View Post
    Well, aren't forums here to express an opinion, experiences, basically ANYTHING that relates with what the OP posted? I just like to be as detailed as possible.

@Dec, that was a funny as hell However, Bo DID have A LOT of quality posts...why the hell did they ban him?
    cos he was an overbearing and a bullshit artist, as are most amateur philosophers
    Last edited by dec11; 08-05-2011 at 11:37 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information