Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Carnivor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    carnivor = catch? ip check anyone?
    srs? You want my ip address just because I said I like someone on here? Are you really that much a loner?

If it makes you feel better I like you too. Its obvious how sensitive you are and thats cool, you have feelings.
    But next time just try to make those feelings a little more masculine, unless you're a chick in which case I
    apologize.

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnivor View Post
    Dayumm. Thats just rude ignoranus childsplay. You can leave that type of tounge for the trailer park young man. Are people generally afraid of you in real life or do they really just laugh and throw a $1 in your pan?

Anyway back to topic. Catch you are cool. I like you. You've a very straightforward to the point type of cat, no bs.
    I also completely overlooked the no pictures of you on her facebook part. Still trying to get use to this forum thing, my bad.

But one piece of advice. You've been with this girl for 2 years before. And 1 year now. And something I tell all my closest friends is never to have a child or think about marriage for 3 consecutive years. There is very good for reason for this although it would take too long to explain the most important details. However most simply, a great deal of statistics show that divorce tends to happen within the first 3 years of marriage. And I really think you should give it another year or 2 before pushing the children or marriage idea. You sound like you have a decent clue about what you're doing so good luck!
    IF you look closer at the thread you will see that Dec was responding to Namecalling.......

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    i like how this thread had a happy ending in the relationship.

i also personally agree with your decision to say something to her if it bothered you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information