Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    omg sooo true lmao... Tiger actualy strives to fill the freezer weekly with dead animal lol, he will actualy window shop at the grocery store in the meat and seafood department! he friggan cracks me up, we will be at the store running in for milk or something and he will ask "baby mind if I go check out the seafood?" I smile at him, roll my eyes and say "aww your such good provider honey" or something else sm@rt @ssey with cuteness. But he also knows that I do love a packed frezzer full of meat and is pretty d@mn perfect at making his laddy a happy one.

remote buttons that must be added:
    drive safer
    take me now
    and a manual over ride button *< damn THAT would be cool!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    omg sooo true lmao... Tiger actualy strives to fill the freezer weekly with dead animal lol, he will actualy window shop at the grocery store in the meat and seafood department! he friggan cracks me up, we will be at the store running in for milk or something and he will ask "baby mind if I go check out the seafood?" I smile at him, roll my eyes and say "aww your such good provider honey" or something else sm@rt @ssey with cuteness. But he also knows that I do love a packed frezzer full of meat and is pretty d@mn perfect at making his laddy a happy one.

remote buttons that must be added:
    drive safer
    take me now
    and a manual over ride button *< damn THAT would be cool!
    EXACTLY!!!! I have a 25cuft standup freezer in the garage. I get all excited at Xmas when the turkeys go on sale for 49cents/lb... i'll buy 6. When the rib eye goes on sale for $5.99/lb, I'll buy $200 worth. And when the beef ribs go on sale for 69cents/lb, i'll buy half a dozen racks or so.

It sure beats going out in the forest with a spear looking for wild boar! =)

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^ baaahahaha he watches the prices per pound as well. I of course dont and just get the most expensive prettyest butchery cuts, His eyes bug out when I come home with expensive cuts of meat or something that was more cuz its marrinated when I buy it ...so funny

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^ baaahahaha he watches the prices per pound as well. I of course dont and just get the most expensive prettyest butchery cuts, His eyes bug out when I come home with expensive cuts of meat or something that was more cuz its marrinated when I buy it ...so funny
    sounds like me and your husb think alike....

....see, i will get the big rib eye roast, then cut it up into steaks, put in zip lock bags, and add my own marinade. that's just my thing that i do

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    lol, grunt, me hunt....me get food .... me eat food... me have sex ...me sleep ....me repeat next day *just playing guys, lol*

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3k23p23lf5Oe5P85Rca2256886e6fc37a1076.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	117227

^ lol agree1

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    HA! I like the mirror.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information