Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Depression...

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member

Depression...

Ya'll ever get super depressed for absolutely no reason? Out of the blue?
    I feel like that now, and I hate it.. I'm sure i'll feel fine in a couple of days.
    Anyone else randomly get like this?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    we all do from time to time, just shrug it off mate

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Yep. Been experiencing it a lot lately. Hitting the gym and getting some new vag usually does the trick for me.

I have had a few people tell me " its the steroids "

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nope!!! There is just to much going on in real live to get depressed over nothing and I'm a firm believer that no matter how bad I think I have it there is always someone who has it worse.

I may have a bum back, 2 surgeries on it, shoulders that hurt, joints that ache, one eye I'm legally blind in and have had 7 surgeries one and one scheduled for Nov 9th, 1st wife died while we were married, 2nd wife died 2 years after divorce but we were still friends and close, 10yr old Nephew was killed by his phycotic father 10 years ago, mother just passed away last month and 4 days after the funeral someone broke into her garage stealing 3 of my ATV and 23K worth of stuff.

Now even with all that I know there are people who have it a lot worse and makes my stuff look like nothing.

If you cant kick it by yourself then get in to see a doctor and find out what is out of balance.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Nope!!! There is just to much going on in real live to get depressed over nothing and I'm a firm believer that no matter how bad I think I have it there is always someone who has it worse.

I may have a bum back, 2 surgeries on it, shoulders that hurt, joints that ache, one eye I'm legally blind in and have had 7 surgeries one and one scheduled for Nov 9th, 1st wife died while we were married, 2nd wife died 2 years after divorce but we were still friends and close, 10yr old Nephew was killed by his phycotic father 10 years ago, mother just passed away last month and 4 days after the funeral someone broke into her garage stealing 3 of my ATV and 23K worth of stuff.

Now even with all that I know there are people who have it a lot worse and makes my stuff look like nothing.

If you cant kick it by yourself then get in to see a doctor and find out what is out of balance.
    Wow, sorry to hear all of this brother. Sounds awful, sorry for all of your losses.
    Trust me, I feel like a complete ***** for feeling so 'depressed' out of the blue like this. I just don't get it though.
    There has got to be a reason.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    No. I never randomly get depressed, out of the blue, for no reason. Not once. When I'm depressed, I know exactly why.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    No. I never randomly get depressed, out of the blue, for no reason. Not once. When I'm depressed, I know exactly why.
    That's what I'm saying. I should have a reason/know why. I don't get it. Nothing makes me feel better. Hitting the gym 6 days a week, training hard, eating clean, haven't cycled in a long while, still pounding tail..It just feels like I'm missing something.

Take a deep breath, go for a walk, go to a movie, find a distraction and just know you will feel better tomorrow. All you can do is not let it control you and understand it's only for a moment or day. Tomorrow you will get up and go to work/school and forget all about it. The more you think about it, focus on it the more it will bother you. Just get up, go out and see what happens.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ever have this before?
    actual depression is a brain chem imbalance in different degrees and nothing but meds or electroshock (yea lol its actualty is used and works) will correct the inbalance of available receptors and output of chemicals a brain normaly produces but you could have situational depression or I have seen when a guy comes off some roids like test they get all bummed out or could be the weather if its dark gloomy Rainey for a while...

I have S.A.D (seasonal attributed depression) and it blows, but sun and tanning exposure seriously helps, if something seriously negative happens I at times go into a full depression and need antidepressant till I work through it.

I wouldn’t fret too much about it if you think your just having an off time, but if you’re having hard time dragging yourself outta bed or to work or just feel achy and crappy for a while I would talk to your Dr...at least for peace of mind of knowing if it’s nothing

I wouldnt fret too much about it if you think your just having a off time, but if your having hard time dragging yourself outta bed or to work or just feel acky and crappy for a while I would talk to your Dr...at least for peace of mind of knowing if its nothing

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You on a cycle? Checked e2 lately?

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear that lovbyts.. I take my hat off to you for still keeping sane as most people would of given up by now. . Depression for unknown reasons is a pain and people tell you to pull yourself together .. Not the right way to go about things.

Thanks for all the input guys. Nice to know others feel the same way sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by SufferToReturnHarder View Post
    That's what I'm saying. I should have a reason/know why. I don't get it. Nothing makes me feel better. Hitting the gym 6 days a week, training hard, eating clean, haven't cycled in a long while, still pounding tail..It just feels like I'm missing something.
    I'd suggest changing your environment and doing something you ordinarily wouldn't do. Almost like a reboot.

There's a place where my home is in California. For $100, they will take you up in a plane and let you jump out. With a chute of course.

If that don't snap you out of it, I don't know what will........

^^^^ solo or in tandem ?

DanB is offline Banned
    I feel like that now, and I hate it.. I'm sure i'll feel fine in a couple of days.
    used to happen to me alot,not so much anymore,training helps alot, also I heard something a while ago that I thought was pretty profound, you get depressed if you let yourself get depressed and tell yourself your depressed, you feel shitty if you tell yourself you feel shitty, have a bad day if you tell yourself your having/going to have a bad day etc pretty basic stuff i know but adopting that way of thinking has helped me alot

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

i'm depressed for you.
    But you do have a great attitude about things. I wish i had the same mentality

MASTERMIKE 48 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SufferToReturnHarder
    Up your cardio bro! It's a proven medical fact that increasing your heart rare as little as 30 per day will combat the effects of depression!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    ^^^^ solo or in tandem ?
    uh, yeah, that would be tandem.....

.....damn! now THAT's depressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERMIKE 48 View Post
    Up your cardio bro! It's a proven medical fact that increasing your heart rare as little as 30 per day will combat the effects of depression!
    Haha more like I better actually start doing cardio again! haha

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    ^^^^ solo or in tandem ?
    Pretty sure they wouldn't just push me out of the plane solo first time haha, but this actually a great idea Roman. Might actually go and do this.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    used to happen to me alot,not so much anymore,training helps alot, also I heard something a while ago that I thought was pretty profound, you get depressed if you let yourself get depressed and tell yourself your depressed, you feel shitty if you tell yourself you feel shitty, have a bad day if you tell yourself your having/going to have a bad day etc pretty basic stuff i know but adopting that way of thinking has helped me alot
    x2. The mind is powerful.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I'd suggest changing your environment and doing something you ordinarily wouldn't do. Almost like a reboot.

There's a place where my home is in California. For $100, they will take you up in a plane and let you jump out. With a chute of course.

If that don't snap you out of it, I don't know what will........
    Oh c'mon...................PVSSIES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Oh c'mon...................PVSSIES!!!
    Seriously. Who uses chutes these days? Man up.

Seriously. Who uses chutes these days? Man up.
    Tuck & roll man............tuck & roll!

Blog Entries
    i just got the sack from another crappy doorman job this w'end, for slapping some spoilt prick who tried to lump me.

am i letting it get to me? am i fvck!! im on the phone tomorrow to local gyms to enquire about PT rent rates.

pets are a great source of comfort when feeling down.

^^ Sorry to hear that mate..As if ssh!t didnt suck a lot before, just found out I have to be spending about 1,900 in rent for the next two months. FML. I should have just lived in my rents basement until 34..like most losers.
    Last edited by SufferToReturnHarder; 10-30-2011 at 07:43 PM.

johnnyrv is offline Associate Member
    Shit last year my ex wife was retaliating ,called the cops ,got thrown in jail for sexual assault,the d.a didnt believe her after she signed a notarized affidavit dropping thecharges against me. So now the d.a drops it down from a sexual assault,to a assault.my trial is 3months from now,ive waited a 18 months for this jury trial,i dont know y they keep postponeing it.anyways I graduaded from nursing scool with honors n cant find a job,due to the fact that I have felony charges pending,my lawyer sayd ill be fine,than he saya we have 5o/5o chance with the jury...ive been depressed I should be making good money,i didnt go to school in vain...if anybody knows law give me an insight of what might happen to ease the pain,how can u sexually assault your wife of 7yrs n 2 kids,esepicially when she signed n affidavit dropping charges,she dosent even want to testify,because she knows she lied

johnnyrv is offline Associate Member
    Ohh n I forgot to mention that I caught her cheating,got her phone n told her I was gona call the guy,she starts beating my ass with a wrench,her best friend is living with us n says shes gonna call the cops,which she does,cops arrive n take my ex wive to jail for felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.....a week later she throws me in jail for sexual assault,she hires a good lawyer that is bestfriends with the d.a. N gets her charges dropped because I signed an affidavit dropping the charges,which in return she would sign an affidavit dropping my charges,,,,months latet I get a call from my lawyer saying the d.a picked my case n dropped my exes,,this seems bias n prejudice of the d.a

Blog Entries
    ^^ Sorry to hear that mate..As if ssh!t didnt suck a lot before, just found out I have to be spending about 1,900 in rent for the next two months. FML. I should have just lived in my rents basement until 34..like most losers.
    what has you feeling like that?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    what has you feeling like that?
    Well, this is going to make me sound like a pvssy crybaby. But, all my life I just never felt good enough. I was always wicked good at sports, but never number one..After highschool I got out of shape, started drinking a lot. One day my buddy was like, "you are really gaining weight fast" and it made me realize i was getting fat. I fvcking hate the idea of ever being fat. Started running a lot, running turned to lifting, lifting turned to lifting heavy, and that turned into a lifestyle for me. But i started later than a lot of my friends, so they still have more size then me, and I hate that. a lot. I hate not being number one. Absolutely cannot stand it haha. Plus, im 5'6, pretty short. So if I can't grow any taller, I'm going to grow wider..But, its just never good enough for me. Even when I reach my weight goals, never enough. And now im bulking so hard, my tummy fat is gaining, and that drives me nuts. Hate when my abs become faded. Just never good enough.

Well, this is going to make me sound like a pvssy crybaby. But, all my life I just never felt good enough. I was always wicked good at sports, but never number one..After highschool I got out of shape, started drinking a lot. One day my buddy was like, "you are really gaining weight fast" and it made me realize i was getting fat. I fvcking hate the idea of ever being fat. Started running a lot, running turned to lifting, lifting turned to lifting heavy, and that turned into a lifestyle for me. But i started later than a lot of my friends, so they still have more size then me, and I hate that. a lot. I hate not being number one. Absolutely cannot stand it haha. Plus, im 5'6, pretty short. So if I can't grow any taller, I'm going to grow wider..But, its just never good enough for me. Even when I reach my weight goals, never enough. And now im bulking so hard, my tummy fat is gaining, and that drives me nuts. Hate when my abs become faded. Just never good enough.
    U pvssy crybaby. Just kiddin man, keep ur head up, ur not a loser, losers dont have goals & losers dont strive 2 be better, losers just waste their pathetic life away with absolutely ZERO ambition 2 mak anything better of themselves. Ur not a loser, stay the coarse brother ur doin just fine, it aint always easy, but in the end u can honestly say u earned it.

Blog Entries
    you sound competitive and havent got a way of channelling it, why dont you get into competitive sport?

you arent going to be the best at everything, find your strong point and go for it. bottled up energy will lead to the blues pretty fast

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i'm depressed for you.
    But you do have a great attitude about things. I wish i had the same mentality
    I bet you probably do if you think about it. The thing is most of us dont think or dwell on these things and just keep moving forward. If you stop and think about what has happened in your life (the negative) I bet you can come up with plenty of things but it's what we choose to do with it. Let it control us or learn from it and move forward.

I have always though that if you dont go through bad times you cant really appreciate the good as much. At this rate I should be pretty ecstatic and Blissful for a long time to come. :0

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    X2^^^^^ What Dec said, Plus look what you've accomplished with your body already. That is not loser quality. That's accomplishment and drive. What you may lack is focus and yes there will ALWAYS be someone bigger stronger faster hotter than you so you need to forget that and just strive to be the best you can be and be happy with it. If you really feel like a loser just trek on down to your neighborhood Walmart store and do some people watching. You will quickly see you are way above the rest.

Blog Entries
    sometimes we need to stop and take stock of what we have rather than dwell on what we think we need

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys, much appreciation. This forum is great, very happy I joined. I love the community family feeling.

Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot for the kind words guys, much appreciation. This forum is great, very happy I joined. I love the community family feeling.
    if thats you in your avy, you've absolutely no need to worry about your training, your in great shape!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrv View Post
    Shit last year my ex wife was retaliating ,called the cops ,got thrown in jail for sexual assault,the d.a didnt believe her after she signed a notarized affidavit dropping thecharges against me. So now the d.a drops it down from a sexual assault,to a assault.my trial is 3months from now,ive waited a 18 months for this jury trial,i dont know y they keep postponeing it.anyways I graduaded from nursing scool with honors n cant find a job,due to the fact that I have felony charges pending,my lawyer sayd ill be fine,than he saya we have 5o/5o chance with the jury...ive been depressed I should be making good money,i didnt go to school in vain...if anybody knows law give me an insight of what might happen to ease the pain,how can u sexually assault your wife of 7yrs n 2 kids,esepicially when she signed n affidavit dropping charges,she dosent even want to testify,because she knows she lied
    What really sucks with that is the system and the DA who obviously has some vendetta out for anyone accused of sexual assault. Sounds like the Amanda Knox case where once they made the charges they dont want to drop them no matter what the evidence shows.
    We all know that women are emotional creatures and can really Fvck us up with false claims like that. Unfortunately I thnk it happens with 50% or more of divorce and the guy is always guilty until proven innocent. Most of the time the woman does not do the right thing by admitting they lied and the guy pays the price. I had similar done to me but I got LUCKY... and it backfired.

Keep your head up and dont settle for a plea bargain. They try to do that all the time and it will haunt you for life. I cant see how a jury could convict you with your letter and if your wife testifies. Good luck mate.

OP remember, all this is only temporary and even when today there seems like no solution tomorrow always has new solutions. Money problems always suck but again it's funny how tomorrow it may not seem so important and you may come up with a solution. I should be paying 1/2 of what I am for my mortgage due to the economy and I fall in the category of being just a little to much up side down and making to much money where I cant refinance at a better rate without a significant down payment I dont have due to paying to much. Catch 22 lol I look at it I can still make my payments and keep up on the bills. Not much more but as long as I can tread water I have a chance of catching a wave and surfing in eventually. It will work out one way or another.

At least you have a place. There are many people right now who dont even have that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Tuck & roll man............tuck & roll!
    Wouldn't it be cool to jump out, and land feet first in the water? Feet first terminal velocity is what? 200mph? means you'd plunge something like 30 or 40 feet below surface.

We used to jump off this bridge that was 50feet above water. Eventually we were climbing on the top rail, adding another 10 feet. had this little rope ladder below, so we'd jump on the up stream side, tide would bring us back to the ladder, and up we'd climb. Two summers we did that. Total Blast!!!!!

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member

Sorry to hear that man Sounds like me 3 years ago everything turned to shit. Family dying and other bad shit happening but as you. You hust have to move on and there is always someone worse than you.

I get like suffertoreturnharder sometimes too. But all I do is have achat with my buddies or my old man and clear my head and it is better then generally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information