Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sicko is offline Senior Member

I am so sick of you lazy bastards!!!

I think I might come unglued and beat the sh!t out of the next guy I see in the public bathrooms that goes into the sit down stall to take a piss!!! I swear if you are so shamed at the size of your little dick to pee like a man in the urinal, so be it. Everybody has issues/insecurities but for fvcks sake have the decency to lift the toilet seat up..Hell use your shoe to lift it. If that is too much trouble for you then squat like the b!tch that you are!!! It is so fvcked up when you have to sh!t in a public restroom and you have to clean up some fvcken inconsiderate a$$munches piss all over the seat before you can take a dump!!!
    Seriously this is one of the reasons I say that I have lost all faith in society a long time ago...
    Maybe I will just walk in behind the next clown that does that and whip out my d!ck and start pissin all over him and just say oh well!!!

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've never understood that. Who's checking out your dick size at the urinal anyways? I'm sure as hell not looking around. Maybe dsm or sholva but there good in my book.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    agreed. you shouldn't be pissing in the stall to begin with, but if you do you could at least lift the seat!

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    You should see the bathrooms at my gym. It seems as if dudes are having piss/shit fights in there on a daily basis. What the hell is wrong with you people?

tobetutz is offline Associate Member
    Think about guys with prince alberts. It is difficult to piss as it is with that jewelry on your dick. So next time you wanna fly off the handle maybe that guy has a rod through his dick and does not want to make a mess in the urinal. I have a 4 gage PA and it is tricky pissing in public so I prefer using toilets when available. my two cents

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tobetutz
    Think about guys with prince alberts. It is difficult to piss as it is with that jewelry on your dick. So next time you wanna fly off the handle maybe that guy has a rod through his dick and does not want to make a mess in the urinal. I have a 4 gage PA and it is tricky pissing in public so I prefer using toilets when available. my two cents
    Nobody forced you to stick Something through your dick. Do you at least lift the seat?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    Nobody forced you to stick Something through your dick. Do you at least lift the seat?
    I lift the seat and squat over the seat. I do not make a mess all over the seat and floor. It is just easier to piss standing over the toilet seat. And by making a mess on the urinal I mean pissing on my self. Over the seat you spread your feet and straddle it and let the shit drop.

Little1 is offline Associate Member
    Then lift up the toilet seat.
    He is talking about people pissing on the seats.
    Just because your dick is pierced does not mean you have the right to piss on the seat

Quote Originally Posted by Little1 View Post
    Just because your dick is pierced does not mean you have the right to piss on the seat
    You are right and if you could read you would see that I never stated that I had pissed on the seat or had any right to.

Quote Originally Posted by tobetutz View Post
    Yeah I get it that people have hang ups or conditions that they feel the need to piss in the stall, but nothing but pure laziness and disrespect for your fellow humans prevents you from lifting the seat...NOTHING!!!

Never mind if you can't ring a urinal with out "making a mess of it " you damn sho can't ring the fukin toliet. That's fukin nasty.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko
    I think I might come unglued and beat the sh!t out of the next guy I see in the public bathrooms that goes into the sit down stall to take a piss!!! I swear if you are so shamed at the size of your little dick to pee like a man in the urinal, so be it. Everybody has issues/insecurities but for fvcks sake have the decency to lift the toilet seat up..Hell use your shoe to lift it. If that is too much trouble for you then squat like the b!tch that you are!!! It is so fvcked up when you have to sh!t in a public restroom and you have to clean up some fvcken inconsiderate a$$munches piss all over the seat before you can take a dump!!!
    Seriously this is one of the reasons I say that I have lost all faith in society a long time ago...
    Maybe I will just walk in behind the next clown that does that and whip out my d!ck and start pissin all over him and just say oh well!!!
    ****ing disgusting, but I done sit on public toilets anyway, I SQUAT!!

And for the record, It looks bad, if u walk out of the loo and u left the piss there and someone is waiting to go after you!!

Sicko, would u clean someone else's piss so u dont look like a ****ing wanker who doesn't clean there own piss up? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    ****ing disgusting, but I done sit on public toilets anyway, I SQUAT!!

And for the record, It looks bad, if u walk out of the loo and u left the piss there and someone is waiting to go after you!!

Sicko, would u clean someone else's piss so u dont look like a ****ing wanker who doesn't clean there own piss up? Haha
    I never piss in the stall...I use the proper toilet for the proper duty...ehehehehh...no pun intended...

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I stopped at a rest stop once and took a piss in a urinal. I had a weird feeling so I looked over and there was a man wearing purple spandex wacking off smiling at me. I wish this was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga
    I stopped at a rest stop once and took a piss in a urinal. I had a weird feeling so I looked over and there was a man wearing purple spandex wacking off smiling at me. I wish this was a joke.
    I would of knocked him the fVck out! Seriously... What did you do?? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    So you were the one George Micheal got caught wankin off to? ehehehehehh...

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    I think I remember Sholva posting that he has a purple spandex outfit?

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i piss wherever i like..i actually prefer a toilet to a urinal as pissing in the urinal just splashes back out onto me...having said that, i don't piss on toilet seats, unless i know sicko is behind me in line

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    i piss wherever i like..i actually prefer a toilet to a urinal as pissing in the urinal just splashes back out onto me...having said that, i don't piss on toilet seats, unless i know sicko is behind me in line
    exactly, bad enough your own but someone else's aswell? no thanks

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I stand back a good 3 feet. Maybe you should look into some saw palmetto.

Thats it Hitit... it's swirly time for you brutha!!!

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Thats it Hitit... it's swirly time for you brutha!!!
    lol..you know what's sad is somewhere in time public toilets began being fitting with the seats that have the notch for the end of the pissing act dribbles, and still you see piss all over the toilet seat. Just raise the seat with your shoe like I do..no probs!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    The only time I piss in the toilet is when the urinals are all taken and I got to whiz real bad ...otherwise I use the urinal. How else am I going to check out the guys next to me's junk and make him nervous so he'll move to the stall and piss all over it in a hurry to get out of the restroom..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    The only time I piss in the toilet is when the urinals are all taken and I got to whiz real bad ...otherwise I use the urinal. How else am I going to check out the guys next to me's junk and make him nervous so he'll move to the stall and piss all over it in a hurry to get out of the restroom..
    perfect example..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

You don't punch a man in purple spandex beating off. You run, and you run fast!!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    errr, hang on a minute here. i go to the toilets, maybe some like other mens piss being sprayed up around them from dirty urinals, i dont.......

i also wouldnt sit on a public toilet if you paid me

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    maybe they don't want sexual predators or pervs looking at them..

just a thought..

if they do go in and piss.. put up the &*(^)&*^(%(% seat.. lazy bastards
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    maybe they don't want sexual predators or pervs looking at them..

just a thought..

if they do go in and piss.. put up the &*(^)&*^(%(% seat.. lazy bastards

Thats all I am saying..not judging why you piss in the stall just why that person lacks common decency...

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    [/B]
    Thats all I am saying..not judging why you piss in the stall just why that person lacks common decency...
    Ok being srs I have to agree with you sicko as there have been a few times I've needed the seat only to see it covered with piss from guys not lifting it up in the first place nor aiming when they did lift it. Some dudes are just lazy inconsiderate a-holes!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Haha this thread is funny but true at the same time. I have to agree, Lift the ****ing seat... But then again i cant even remember the last time i had to use a public bathroom.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    I don't have a problem with pissing in the stalls (some people have a shy bladder), but for gods sake lift the seat up.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I do curls in the squat rack

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power
    If ur like me you curl more than most people squatting anyway haha

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Hahaha Way worse

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I use a new technique as to not get any pee on the toilet seat.

Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Testosterone. is offline Junior Member

Why not just piss in the sink like me LOL

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I thought I was the only guy bothered by these things. I figured the other 99.9999 of the male population were the guys pissing all over everything, not raising the seat and not cleaning up after themselves. Like frickin' farm animals. And while we are at it, flush the damn toilet. You will NOT get a disease from touch the handle.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    bunch of nancy's

wipe the seat off and roll

i do sometimes use the stall to urinate bc i like my space and it feels more like home, tell me do you have a urinal at your house? no then quit complaining that people should ONLY use the urinals in a public RR...

as for not lifting up the seat, i dont do that because i dont want to touch the nasty thing....i do my best to not pee all over the seat but if it is already trashed then i will have fun and let er rip...

just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by domeyeahaigh View Post
    bunch of nancy's

wipe the seat off and roll

i do sometimes use the stall to urinate bc i like my space and it feels more like home, tell me do you have a urinal at your house? no then quit complaining that people should ONLY use the urinals in a public RR...

as for not lifting up the seat, i dont do that because i dont want to touch the nasty thing....i do my best to not pee all over the seat but if it is already trashed then i will have fun and let er rip...

just my .02
    Oh I am not complaining, I am warning those out there like you that the next time I see this going on you just might feel me pissing on your leg or socking you in the back of your head and then you can clean up your own piss with your shirt as you pick yourself up off the floor...
    And as far as me not having a urinal at home...stupid point..I definitely lift my own seat and dont piss on my seat, and if I do I would clean up after myself Immedietly. It is sad to see people that have so little respect for such a simple act.
    Why should I have to clean up your piss? Were you some rich kid who had a maid to clean up all your dirty habits?

Just my .02 !!!

djdizzy is offline Associate Member
    "I use public toilets and piss on the seat" I'm an asshole.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information