Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ok this one didnt end as bad is it could have.

My gf and i were at a strip bar up in VIP. I went to the bathroom and came back and she is all pissed. So i asked whats up. Some guy came over and asked her for a dance. She said she didnt work there and his response was well you look like a whore. Now she was wearing jeans and an abercrombie t-shirt. I got pissed and she said drop it they are a bachelor party. So i went to the bar and they guy went up to her again. We got in each other face and security broke it up. I thought it was over. The club closed and we are leaving and there is the 5 of them waiting for me outside. Good thing they were sloppy drunk. So we start fighting. I hit one i get hit by another and so on. Finally security breaks it up and my gf is crying holding her side. The head of security asked what happened and she said one of them hit her. He looks at me and says you better fvck them up and he tells the rest of the security team to help So it was me and the bouncers. One bouncer picked a guy up and threw him through a car windshield. The cops came flying into the parking lot. Security pulled me and my girl back into the closed club and locked the door so the cops wouldn't get any of us.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

thabeastmaster is offline Associate Member
    dude....that is a GREAT ****ING STORY.....thats all i can say about that...lol

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    that is an awesome story haha

That story is how i actually got into bouncing in philly. It happened outside the biggest strip bar in the city and next door is an after hours club. So a ton of people saw it all happen. I made a little name for myself with it.

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    That story is how i actually got into bouncing in philly. It happened outside the biggest strip bar in the city and next door is an after hours club. So a ton of people saw it all happen. I made a little name for myself with it.
    Gixxxer you are my idol.. i dont where to start

I had a wild life in my 20's. I've got stories on just about any subject.
    My brother in law tells me i should right a book. I'll still call him with a story and he will be like what chapter is this?

What did you do for a living in your 20's?

Dillan is offline New Member
    im 14 with a guy and a chick we get get into a fight with 3 other guys, im drunk outa my head,,yes at 14 lol,,anywho cops turn up i have a warrent ,,yes at 14 again lol,,,i resist cop hits me with a torch in the eye splits my eye open,,,,,they call in the radio that i came off my bike,,,didnt even have a ****ing bike!!!! they take me to hospital to get stitched then take me home,,,,get me a week later for the warrents assholes!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rippedfromabove View Post
    What did you do for a living in your 20's?
    Personal trainer, bounced, sold steroids and some collection type work

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I had a wild life in my 20's. I've got stories on just about any subject.
    My brother in law tells me i should right a book. I'll still call him with a story and he will be like what chapter is this?
    Yea..... how bout no.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

My gf and i were at a strip bar up in VIP. I went to the bathroom and came back and she is all pissed. So i asked whats up. Some guy came over and asked her for a dance. She said she didnt work there and his response was well you look like a whore. Now she was wearing jeans and an abercrombie t-shirt. I got pissed and she said drop it they are a bachelor party. So i went to the bar and they guy went up to her again. We got in each other face and security broke it up. I thought it was over. The club closed and we are leaving and there is the 5 of them waiting for me outside. Good thing they were sloppy drunk. So we start fighting. I hit one i get hit by another and so on. Finally security breaks it up and my gf is crying holding her side. The head of security asked what happened and she said one of them hit her. He looks at me and says you better fvck them up and he tells the rest of the security team to help So it was me and the bouncers. One bouncer picked a guy up and threw him through a car windshield. The cops came flying into the parking lot. Security pulled me and my girl back into the closed club and locked the door so the cops wouldn't get any of us.

Good story. Sounds like how my old head of security boss would handle the issue. For about 1.5 years straight every week, I was getting reprimanded for fvcking somebody up every weekend. Haz witnessed half of this. My old (his current) head of security is an old school 70s/80s bouncer. "If someone has to get ****ed up, someones gonna get fvcked up." That's basically his motto...I still managed to get reprimanded every week. He would have handled the situation the same way, if a woman gets hit by a man, and we don't crush him, you're probably fired

I don't know about you, but I get a personal high off of beating up club promoters...most of them are a bunch of blow hard assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Good story. Sounds like how my old head of security boss would handle the issue. For about 1.5 years straight every week, I was getting reprimanded for fvcking somebody up every weekend. Haz witnessed half of this. My old (his current) head of security is an old school 70s/80s bouncer. "If someone has to get ****ed up, someones gonna get fvcked up." That's basically his motto...I still managed to get reprimanded every week. He would have handled the situation the same way, if a woman gets hit by a man, and we don't crush him, you're probably fired

I don't know about you, but I get a personal high off of beating up club promoters...most of them are a bunch of blow hard assholes.
    LMAO dude..... that promoter u threw out of ultra still talks about that LOL! They're fvckin retarded..... and the same shit stil goes on. I was workin the door inside with george and and we stopped everyone with jackets. I swear to god..... there were like 30 people that were with promoters that got the ok to keep theirs. So from now on.... if people wanna keep their jackets on.... they gotta grease me and george a little bit lmao!

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Yea..... how bout no.....

~Haz~

lol.

Things were different 10 years ago though. Now everyone wants to sue the club if you get beat up. It never used to be like that.

LMAO dude..... that promoter u threw out of ultra still talks about that LOL! They're fvckin retarded..... and the same shit stil goes on. I was workin the door inside with george and and we stopped everyone with jackets. I swear to god..... there were like 30 people that were with promoters that got the ok to keep theirs. So from now on.... if people wanna keep their jackets on.... they gotta grease me and george a little bit lmao!

~Haz~
    That's such bullshit. Besides the HEAD promoter (which most of the heads are nice guys), the little fishes are NOBODY. Wow you brought five people to a club that holds 1000, congrats to you, hats off to you jerk off. I'm so happy I don't work there any more, I would have ended up killing a particular bartender and probably half the Lation promoters, and screwing about my whole career in Law Enfor***ent....Every night before bed I pray to god that place goes up in flames...

lol.

Things were different 10 years ago though. Now everyone wants to sue the club if you get beat up. It never used to be like that.
    Aint that the truth..... Bronzer has had charges filed like 6 times LOL!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    That's such bullshit. Besides the HEAD promoter (which most of the heads are nice guys), the little fishes are NOBODY. Wow you brought five people to a club that holds 1000, congrats to you, hats off to you jerk off. I'm so happy I don't work there any more, I would have ended up killing a particular bartender and probably half the Lation promoters, and screwing about my whole career in Law Enfor***ent....Every night before bed I pray to god that place goes up in flames...
    As long as i'm not in it LMAO!

I'm waitin for another big brawl..... it's only a matter of time. You should see the new kid..... he was falling asleep by the stage! D kept hittin him in the eye with his laser pointer LMFAO and he'd look up real fast and then look around hahaha!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    gixxerboys story is the funniest shit ive heard in a while

Too many pussies with guns out there.. be careful

Aint that the truth..... Bronzer has had charges filed like 6 times LOL!

~Haz~

I didn't tell you the newest story. I'm working the new place on Saturday night. Huge brawl breaks out, I start choking the one guy out, and I say to him "Look, I'm going to let go of you, I'm giving you the chance to walk out." I let go of him (because management is watching) and he shoves me. Well I got him back in the head lock, upper cutted him about 5 times, threw him out the dooor...he starts to do the three stooges run and lands in the middle of the street, gets about 8 feet away from getting fully run over by a taxi.

The next day the manager calls me in the office "I'm putting you on suspension, you can't act like that...

I respond with: "I don't like this club, I don't like the people that come in here, and I don't fvcking like you either...here's your radio and shirt...have a nice night."

I begin to walk out and he says where are you going !?!?!?

I respond "Where the hell do you think I'm going? I'm an adult. I'm not going to sit here and listen to you chastise me for defending myself.."

To make a long story short, he ended up giving me a dollar raise per hour and dropping my suspension to get me to stay...lol

I'm already looking into finding another job, matter of time till I get the boot.

LMFAO! Wish I was there for that.... I feel like I need to work with you as a buffer for the patrons LOL!

let me know what you find.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    is bouncing the only thing you juicers can do? wtf boys?

wish I had a great story but the best I can do is back when I was about 14. Dont even really remember how it happened but for some reason a small group of kids about my age thought they had the right to control which peices of equipment the kids could use on the playground. Ive always had a big mouth. The good thing was that the first 2 I ended up fighting came one at a time. First one was like 2 little sissy punches before he had enough, the 2nd one was actually the only person I have ever kicked in the head outside of a ring and then a 3rd one gave me something like a flying knee into the center of my back and continued jumping on my back for what seemed like an eternity until some other kids stepped in.

My biggest asswhoopins always came from my stepdad, but I probably deserved those

Razor is offline Banned
    Wow I guess im Lucky I never got my ass kicked.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Wow I guess im Lucky I never got my ass kicked.
    So what you're saying is...You've never been in a fight? hehehehehehehehe

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    So what you're saying is...You've never been in a fight? hehehehehehehehe
    Yes that is exactly what Im saying, I'm a lover not a fighter

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Some mad stories in this.

i didnt get beat up but almost killed.

I'm at a club with one of my friends. I'm sober i was driving. Some guy comes up to me pretty drunk and says something to me. I couldnt understand him. He was slurring and possibly speaking spanish. I said i have know idea what your saying. He left. Few minutes later came back again and the same thing. He comes back a 3rd time. This time i just started yesing him. "yea sure ok" He walks away again. Next he comes back with a friend and he is all pissed. His friend starts talking to my friend and he gets in my face. So i push him. He takes a few steps back and pulls out a gun. Man the club cleared like cockroaches when the lights come on. So he has this thing like 2 feet from my chest. His friend and mine are telling him to put it down. I'm thinking do i go for it? He puts it away and him and his friend walk away. Apparently his friend was telling my friend that he has a gun tell your boy not to do anything. And apparently he was asking me if i was hitting on his wife. And then i started telling him "yes ok sure". Whoops

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ive gotten jumped in the mall parking lot 10 years ago and got my teeth punched out. lucky i was with 2 buddies who fought of the guys.
    once i got jumped at an ex gf house after she told me to come over cus she was upset. had a bad feeling so brought a 9mm with me and after i got sucker punched and rushed on i pulled it out. not my finest moment but if i didnt have it with me i would have gotten seriously hurt. that was 10 years ago also.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1007573

heres an update on the asian kid. they caught those punks and charged them

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i didnt get beat up but almost killed.

I'm at a club with one of my friends. I'm sober i was driving. Some guy comes up to me pretty drunk and says something to me. I couldnt understand him. He was slurring and possibly speaking spanish. I said i have know idea what your saying. He left. Few minutes later came back again and the same thing. He comes back a 3rd time. This time i just started yesing him. "yea sure ok" He walks away again. Next he comes back with a friend and he is all pissed. His friend starts talking to my friend and he gets in my face. So i push him. He takes a few steps back and pulls out a gun. Man the club cleared like cockroaches when the lights come on. So he has this thing like 2 feet from my chest. His friend and mine are telling him to put it down. I'm thinking do i go for it? He puts it away and him and his friend walk away. Apparently his friend was telling my friend that he has a gun tell your boy not to do anything. And apparently he was asking me if i was hitting on his wife. And then i started telling him "yes ok sure". Whoops
    another reason i wont go out now days. to many drunks trying to prove something

awms is offline Senior Member
    I was in the parking lot at a strip club and this guy who was obviously ****ed up on coke started yelling at my budy for no reason at all! my budy told the guy to stop acting like an idot and the guy lost it! lol he pushed my budy (my budy is not a fighter at all!) so I stepped in and told the guy "If you hit him your dealing with me" and the guy immediately glazed my face with a punch...we started hitting each other and I hit him hard! about 4 times and this guy would not go down!!!! so I grabbed him by the shirt and punched him in the throat....he fell to the ground for about 5 seconds and I thought it was over.....NOPE! lol so before he could get up I just started throw punches to his face and head on the ground! all of the sudden out of no where I feel a pain the the back of my head and I fall to the floor....His budy hit me in the back of the head from behind then the two of them tried to kick me but my buddies stepped in just in time....then we see about 15 guys rush out of the club after us so I jumped in my car and sped off! I honestly think had I been alone I would have been dead....these guys were classic thug low lifes who dont care if they fight dirty and dont care if they left me dead in the street. After that I decided I needed to stop fighting lol

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Typically its an easy job for extra cash. You meet a ton of girls and i used to get fvcked up to. so pretty much i was paid to party

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

Typically its an easy job for extra cash. You meet a ton of girls and i used to get fvcked up to. so pretty much i was paid to party
    Im gonna start bouncing. Any tips?

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i've got you all beat....when i was 10 i threw my gum in this girl named wendy's hair who lives down the street. it got all tangled in there and she cried all the way home. about 5 minutes later her big sister mia came down to the ditch we were playing at and punched me in the eye and then threw me in the ditch. so there you are. i got beat up by a girl (i got mia back about 7 years later wink wink, she was a hottie)

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    i've got you all beat....when i was 10 i threw my gum in this girl named wendy's hair who lives down the street. it got all tangled in there and she cried all the way home. about 5 minutes later her big sister mia came down to the ditch we were playing at and punched me in the eye and then threw me in the ditch. so there you are. i got beat up by a girl (i got mia back about 7 years later wink wink, she was a hottie)
    LOL you win

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Never really been put down other than my brother. He kicked my ass several times till I got older. Course in the bar I have tunnel vision...I avoid the stare downs from the guy whos girl has been checking me out all night.

Don't listen to anything Bronzer says or does.

Attitude and knowing how to talk to someone is the biggest part.

ya. Maybe when i move up to the city i can bounce at a club.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    I'm a computer programmer that programs in 5 Lang's .. spray painter, and wood worker, i also play 4 instruments and studied 3 marshal arts..
    Then i became a bouncer ..lol ..

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    ^^^ I have the worlds sissiest job... suits me for now

BINGO!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100

This and dukki's story top the bill for me....

G, u should start a thread.... A life line of all the shit you have gotten into...

I will tune back in l8r for anothe addition of gixers bad ass story's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information