Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

Whats the worst you got beat up?

Seeing the tread about the kid getting jumped made me think of this. So whats the worst time you got your ass kicked.

I was dating this girl. She had a younger drug addict brother. She called me in the middle of the night screaming. Her brother was hitting her. There was screaming and yelling. He got on the phone and i said i was coming there. He ended up hanging up and nobody would answer when i called back. I got dressed and started driving there. My gf left the house and meet me. We both go in my truck and drive there. He is outside with 2 friends. One was pretty big. I give her my keys just incase. He brother comes walking up to me and starts to talk shit. So i figure there is 3 of them i got to make this fast. I hit him in the face and drop him. The 2 friends just watch and dont make a move. So i keep going on her brother. Her moms comes out is screaming at me to stop. I'm literally having a conversation with her mom will i kick his ass. He is begging his friends to help and they do nothing. They dont even try to break it up. So it finally ended the friends did nothing. We are walking to my truck and im on the drivers side waiting for to unlock the doors since she had the keys. Then i get hit from behind. I went down and got kicked in the head. I got knocked out. They apparently kicked me alot while i was down and out. I ended up with 2 broken ribs, a broken nose and eye socket.

Took me about a year but i picked them off 1 by 1
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You obviously didn't take your sust250! I've never been beaten up and I've only been in one fight. I'm not very confrontational, and I have not been in a situation like yours where I'm obligated to kick some ass.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    When I was in middle school I got jumped by 5 kids. One used a lock on the side of my skull. Lost vision and feeling on the left side of my body for 12 hours. Never saw it coming. Apparently one of the leaders girlfriends thought it would be cute to make up little stories about me and her to make him jealous. I don't think I said more than 3 words to her before it happened.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Got a black eye in school that be about it. Got into a brawl one night and got bitten by a low life but he done for assault with that so that made me happy.

I'd be a bit like Alex. Kinda steer clear of trouble etc makes life a whole lot easier. And over here you don't know if they have a knife or not.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Wow. Those all sound awful. I have never been in a fight. I did get punched once when I was 11. A kid handed me a basketball. When the ball was in both of my hands, he punched me in the face. He ran off. I found out later he was the older brother of someone I pissed off, but I was 11 so how serious could it have been? I think it was over a girl.

So, I am grateful that I have had a non-confrontational past and to have been lucky enough for this crazy world to have not sucked me into anything.

Accidental double post.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dated this girl that told me a good friend of mine said some shit about her. Without much thought I jumped in my truck and hauled ass to his house. My friend was a big black boy - we played next to each other on offensive line, trained together, etc. He outweighed me by about 50lbs and fvckin strong as an ox but I didn't care I thought I was a badass and who the fvck was he to talk shit about my girl?

I pulled up at his front door honked my horn and jumped out of the truck. Just as he was coming out of his front door I slammed him up against the wall, grabbed him by the collar, and screamed at him asking why he was talking shit about my girl. He swore up and down saying he never said anything...I just kept slapping him across the face telling him not to lie. He was like "C'mon man we're friends, I wouldn't say shit like that, she must be mistaken, or somebody lied to her"...Eventually I told him I was gonna get to the bottom of this and I better not have to come back. I turned and started walking to my truck. At this point I guess he decided I wasn't gonna treat him like a bitch slapping him across the face (which looking back I don't blame him) he came up behind me, tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around, and you guessed it. All 240lbs of solid muscle found it's way straight to my right eye in one hell of a haymaker followed up by 2 more. Eventually we went to the ground and I choked him out, but at the end of the day he looked a lot prettier than me. For a month I couldn't see out of my right eye, had 20 stitches (which is a lot for an eye cut) and it took about 3 months before you could see the white part of my eye...it was blood red where the white was for 3 months.

I went from being that guy that nobody fvcked with, to being the guy people made fun of overnight which led to many more fights b/c of people talking shit.

Anyway...the funny thing was....The girl I was dating made up the whole story about him talking shit to see how I would respond. WHAT THE FvCK????????? She said she wanted to make sure I would protect her before our relationship went further. To say the least are relationship was short-lived.

Other than that one time, I've never been really dominated in a fight before.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Ive had scuffles with people in school but nothing serious. I got bullied as a kid because I was the smallest in class. I'm 5'8" but I was really really skinny. I've had to stand up to at least a dozen bullies. Usually didn't get past shoving. Funny thing about them they are cowards. They don't want to fight unless they've got a rock or can hit you from behind or something like that.

Today I love my life. Decently cute girl at work i've never talked to before (I work with like 200 people so I don't even know all of them) comes up to me today "What gym do you go to?". We talked for like 10 minutes about supps and exercises. Working out has meant everything to me. Even when I was 125 lbs of ferocious bubble looking nothing 10 years ago I always knew my day would come if I stayed on top of it. Im sitting at a buck 81 this morning by the gym scale and loving life.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Anyway...the funny thing was....The girl I was dating made up the whole story about him talking shit to see how I would respond. WHAT THE FvCK????????? She said she wanted to make sure I would protect her before our relationship went further. To say the least are relationship was short-lived.
    Its the bitches that getchas.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    worst ass whoopin I ever took was in a fight that I won, another time I had a loaded 12 guage pointed at my head, that guy got his ass kicked, yet another time a girlfriends little brother tried to stab me with a freakin butcher knife, that was tense moment or two. I don't fight for any reason anymore, I carry a gun and mind my own business.

I've always fought. Even when little. Best friends would get into fist fights and you would be best friends again the next day.
    But i was pretty confrontational in my 20's. And i had a gf (same one) who was a bitch and get me in alot of fights.

DanB is offline Banned
    was on holiday in marbella and saw a girl getting shit off her fella, im mean had her by the throat, so went over and one thing led to another and i got hit with a glass so i hit him back with pint bottle, that was grand, looked like the hero etc and wasnt bleeding too badly,what i didnt realise was that he owned a bar in the area and therefor i was fvcked, couple nights later i was stumbling back to my apartment and BANG got hit with something from behind, half ko'd on ground i was then hammered by few fellas, dont know how many. woke up in hospital after being kept sedated for 2 days to let swelling go down with a broken nose, eye socket, perforated eardrum, 2 fractured ribs,serious headache it felt like my head was going to explode and that was with morphine i.v. and no diagnosis for my back and legs but i struggled to move in hospital bed for 3 days and was limping for about 2 weeks. . . .moral of the story is that if she isnt your girl then stay out of it and yes i do plan to go back there for a ''holiday'' someday when i hit 200lbs at 10% b/f

I grew up in the south. We settled our disputes with our fist. 1-2 Fights a month were average for me. But like Gixx said...you'd fight and be friends the next day. It wasn't until I moved away that I stopped fighting. I realized that not everybody fights fair (with their hands) nothing's worth get stabbed or shot over. I've chilled out a lot now that I'm older. Don't get me wrong I would still stand up for Family, friends, or some kid that's getting the shit beat out of him by 5 other dudes. However, you want see me knocking out guys just for looking at me the wrong way anymore.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    never been beat up but the way my gf's brother has been acting i might be adding another one to my list

Gixxer - You're Green now...that's gonna take some getting use to.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    When I was 13 I was walking down the road with a friend of mine, then BAM. I woke up a few minutes later, having had no idea what happened. Apparently some guy had just got done having a fight with his wife, walked out the door to his car, and knocked my ass out from behind on the way.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Mine is pretty similar to yours Gixxer ...
    Except i have to add in years before ..

When i was at primary school it was a frigging ruff place with lots of assholes and i was unpopular ( go figger ) anyway used to get the shit kicked out of me all then once i hit my late teens the genetics kicked in and i turned out to be a rather beefy guy.

So the time so in my mid 20s i became a bouncer is some pretty fuked up night clubs near couple of 100ks from Sydney and started body building.....\
    Thus became even larger ..

One day i was siting in on the out skirts of a park and this kid came up to me and hit me up for a smoke ( i smoked at the time Duh) and wtf i gave it to him,, he was prob like 16 wtf i didn't care... anyway this moron IQ of about 30 rugby player ( UK and Oz footballer ) came out of his front yard shaping up to me ranting that i was a drug dealer and he was sick of this shit out side his house etc...

He was i solid doude and fit ... but fuk it i shaped up to him and because i thought he was a joke and i had been chucking drunks out of clubs and just basically thought i was bigger and better ( not taller thou just better built ) anyway after the bullshit for a few min i waved him off and walked away...

( this sound familiar gixx ? )

Got clubbed from behind must of knocked me out cold because i woke up prob only a few sec latter but he was siting on my chest and beating the shiit out of my beautiful face..lol .. anyway once i was awake i manged to get a good one back in and he leaps up and pissed off,, but by that time is was way to late the damage had been done,,, had a hell concussion for about a week.. 2 black eyes, a gash on the back of my head, big ass cut on the eye brow ...

Mate i learned from that one,, NEVER TURN YOU BACK ON A SOMEONE...

to this day i just think he was a hell cowered if it was a fair fight i cant say i would have won but i wouldn't be as pissed off as i am about it if this big tough Rugby player clubbed me from behind.. wounder what he was telling he mates about it...

Not that i bet

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Back in my past life (dope fiend) about 25 yrs ago I was jumped by a gang of young guys in DC. There were probably 10-15 of them and by the time they finally got me to the ground I had broken 3 metacarpal bones, one knuckle and dislocated a thumb on my right hand and one metacapal and a dislocated thumb on the left. Well after grounding me I had a guy on each side of me and they kicked my head from side to side. The strong desire to slip into the warm embrace of unconciousness was really strong but I had just enough judgement left to struggle back to my feet and run a few feet before the process was repeated. Luckily about this time some hoodrat byotch jumped on top of me screaming you are gonna kill the white muthafuka..well I knew where she was headed and that was fine, I only had $60.00 in my wallet, I had a couple of hundred on my ankle in my sock and another grand in my other shoe. Sure enough she grabbed the wallet and took off, I let her get about 50 ft away before yelling "you bitch you stole my ****n money" at this point the entire crew abandoned me to chase her and I was able to stagger away ( I was only about 50 ft from 14th street a major road).

I saw a cop on 14th street and got a ride to Howard Hospital and sat there for an hour before being seen, the whole time I was slipping in and out of conciousness and puking in a trash can. Well once they saw me they simply took me to an examination area and left me on a bed for another hour. So I finally left and got my car and went home. The next day my neighbor saw me coming out of my house and told me to go to the hospital as my face was just a mass of bruises with both eyes swollen basically shut, by comparison when I pulled up to Sibley Hospital as soon as I started to approach the ER door 2 staff members ran out and put me on a gurney and wheeled me into the triage area, within an hour I had every form of scan and test I could imagine and was admitted with two small bleeds on the brain, a severe concussion, several chipped teeth, multiple fractures of the nose, and various contusions and cuts. Along with the broken bones and dislocations of both thumbs.

Well luckily the bleeds stopped without the need to drill to relieve pressure or do any other kind of surgery, also I did not loose any IQ points as far as I know LOL which was a freakn miracle.

Another time when going down to cop during work I stuffed my motorcycle at 75mph through the back door of a Jetta spinning it 180° and flying over the roof cracking both knee caps on the roofline and shattering my wrist as well as cracking a Bell full face helmet into two pieces. The sad thing is that after the accident I paid a guy $60 to drive me another 3 miles to where they sold the smack so I could finish doing what I came for since I knew the hospital would never give me enough morphine ETC to even get me well much less relieve my pain for the next couple of days.

Anyway that's my story and believe me I don't tell it because I think its bad ass...although back 20 yrs ago I was very proud of it (SAD) rather to remind myself of the shit drugs put me through and keep myself in touch with the fact that whatever problems I have these days, life is sooo easy now by comparison.

FFM

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Been in a few fights..... never been beat up. I used to be confrontational until I took thai boxing and jiu jitsu...... i seemed to calm down after that. Now I bounce and shit goes down quite often..... havn't been taken out but it's probably only a matter of time.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 01:09 AM.

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Never, not a violent person lol.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    OH i want to add that in all the years i was a bouncer on some of the must insane clubs around i never once Gave or Received a smack in the mouth ..

Pretty proud of that .. so any one that has had a bad experience with a bouncer it wasn't me,, I'm a nice guy

oww bugger it let me tell you this story ..

One Monday afternoon i was walking home from the bottle shop after just buying a bottle of Bourbon ..
    I was about a block from home and a block from the shop with pretty much no one else in site, when this guy came up to me and said
    Guy " Doude your that bouncer from the club "
    Me " narh not me mate"
    Guy "yeah ya are .. Your from ******** club"
    Me " Silent and half asleep from doing night shifts"
    Guy " DOUDE you chucked me out last Saturday night, Do you Remember ?"

No i didn't remember him you see up to 3,000 ppl a night on a 12hr shift at the door of a club.
    So here I'm standing there with no shoes on .. Hair all over the place ( i had hair half way down to my ass back then that i used to tie back when on the job (muso)) standing on the foot path head on with this guy i had no idea who he was and no memory of ever seeing him before ...

Thinking to my self " I cant believe I'm going to lose this $70 dollar bottle of Bourbon over the side of this guys head " ( no I'm not joking )
    The bottle was in a brown paper bag and being very casual i changed grip on it from underhand to over hand wiht out taking my eyes from his because the bastard was about to be swung at this guys head the seconed he made his move..

The guy leaned forword into me and then then said

Guy" Doude i just wanted to shack your hand because i thought you were really nice and polite and you explained to me nicely why i had to leave... sorry man i was i bit waisted hey but you were really cool... ever i time over been thrown out of a club the guy has been an a$$hole.. but you were really cool... thanks mate.,... "

He then shook my hand and walked off... omfg i was stunned... that ended a lot better then losing a bottle of expansive piss over the side of some guys head and spending all afternoon wrighting up police statements for self defense ...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been sucker punched three times. Knocked out one time because of it. was in an argument in the showers, over in Korea. as i was rinsing the shampooo out of my eyes, he must have cold cocked me. never felt it. remember waking up slowly, water hitting me, disoriented, and then it suddenly occurred to me that i was in korea. btw... he had his gym clothes on and was not in the shower, just picking a fight. to make a long story short, he only had about 10 days before leaving country, and he more or less avoided me after that, so there was no retaliation by me.... unfortunately

Dillan is offline New Member
    i was 17 and a rake,,,the other guy was 6ft6 pretty heavily built and 27,,we were working on a sheep station i was sent there by the court,,this asshole treated everyone there like shit and hated when people would park their bikes in "his" spot,,,so i did it **** him,,,he walks up tells the manager i got no consideration etc i told him to suck a dick called him a faggot,,he came at me i punched first then got him in a head lock, we both fell to the ground, he started hitting me from behind afterwards i thought i just had to hold my arm up they all woulda been on my arms,,,,,face swelled up like a new head was growing

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's a surprise to me, but I have never really gotten in too bad. I've had several close calls though- 3 guns held to my head, two knifes, a couple vodka bottles, and a pool stick (all from bouncing the past 4 years). A couple months ago we had a biggg riot out back of the night club. I ended up getting sucker punched with brass knuckles and almost got K.O. I was lucky and he only clipped me from the side, so other than a bruise, I wasn't hurt that bad. A quarter inch to the left, and I probably would have lost my eye. When it comes to bouncing, if I even think that someone is thinking about hitting me, I'll just fvcking nail them first. I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6....With that being said, I have to travel 20+ miles away from my town to get a bouncing job because every club owner knows about me and my antics..

I'm going to end up getting it bad eventually, it's just a matter of time. Everyone loves to jump people now, there will be a group of people waiting for me at my car one of these nights...oh well....win some...lose some.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 01-17-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I've always fought. Even when little. Best friends would get into fist fights and you would be best friends again the next day.
    But i was pretty confrontational in my 20's. And i had a gf (same one) who was a bitch and get me in alot of fights.

Sounds like my ex....was she from Bergenfield? LOL

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    It's a surprise to me, but I have never really gotten in too bad. I've had several close calls though- 3 guns held to my head, two knifes, a couple vodka bottles, and a pool stick (all from bouncing the past 4 years). A couple months ago we had a biggg riot out back of the night club. I ended up getting sucker punched with brass knuckles and almost got K.O. I was lucky and he only clipped me from the side, so other than a bruise, I wasn't hurt that bad. A quarter inch to the left, and I probably would have lost my eye. When it comes to bouncing, if I even think that someone is thinking about hitting me, I'll just fvcking nail them first. I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6....With that being said, I have to travel 20+ miles away from my town to get a bouncing job because every club owner knows about me and my antics..

I'm going to end up getting it bad eventually, it's just a matter of time. Everyone loves to jump people now, there will be a group of people waiting for me at my car one of these nights...oh well....win some...lose some.
    ^^^^ I can vouch for that one..... I was there LMFAO! Bronzer can take a shot thats for sure hahaha!

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why is it that most of these fights are over or because of women?

Ive been lucky and have avoided fights somehow without running away. Only time that was close was when I was 16 and got sucker punched by a guy same age but 5" taller, 40 lbs heavier over a broken pencil. LOL I was walking, he said Hey, I turned around and he hit me in the mouth, jaw area. It was total reflex but I grabbed his shirt with my left hand and my right fist was 1/2 to his face when I realized what was happening and stopped about 1" from his face. I gave him a look and said; did you hit me as hard as you could? He just said YEAH. I said OK and let him go and walked away.

Next day at school EVERY tough guy wanted to fight me and for the next week because he had told everyone how I could take a punch and it didnt even faze me. It was true though and he knew it. He was also there when I loss control on a big rope swing a few years earlier and hit a tree head on like George of the jungle and just LOL especially after seeing where I had broken a big piece of bark off with my head. I also broke my nose I later found out.

Luckily that's about it but there is still time. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-18-2012 at 05:04 AM.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I was horsing around with a friend and had ribs shattered and sternum broken. While it's not the same as getting your ass kicked it resulted in more pain (and painkillers) than anything before or since. My ribcage still cracks when I stretch and looks a bit uneven.

As far as receiving a beating goes: Busted open that soft spot over my eye-- got a nice scar for that because I never stitched it-- and knocked out a few teeth.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I've never been in an actual fist fight since like elementary school. The only time I've been physically violent was when my brother and I paid my sister's ex-husband a visit after he sent her to the hospital. I'm lucky I didn't do any time for it. He got ****ed up really badly.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Another time when going down to cop during work I stuffed my motorcycle at 75mph through the back door of a Jetta spinning it 180° and flying over the roof cracking both knee caps on the roofline and shattering my wrist as well as cracking a Bell full face helmet into two pieces. The sad thing is that after the accident I paid a guy $60 to drive me another 3 miles to where they sold the smack so I could finish doing what I came for since I knew the hospital would never give me enough morphine ETC to even get me well much less relieve my pain for the next couple of days.

FFM

Holy shit, this is tooo funny

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    One of my stints in jail...

some mutha fukka stole my Swiss Rolls from my cell.

Now in jail... thats like stealing your car on the streets.

So I went into his cell. Closed the door. And we went at. Both around the same height and build.

We both went to the hospital.

I broke his orbital.
    He shattered a knuckle or 2.

He gave me a concussion I had for over a week.
    Broke my nose.
    Both black eyes.

The room was covered in blood. Puddles and puddles of it.

The CO's came in and said that theyve never seen that much blood, even when ppl have killed themselves in their cells by slicing their necks or wrists with razors.

Never got my Swiss Rolls back.
    Im still pissed about that.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Its been years since I've had any physical altercation. I think I am very lucky that I never have been hurt bad since I did have many fights in my late teens through my 20's. The worst I guess was a gunshot to my right quad. But even then I was lucky, bullet did not hit bone or any major blood vessels so it was really no big deal. Other than that the usual black eyes and bruises.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post

So I went into his cell. Closed the door. And we went at. Both around the same height and build.

I broke his orbital.

Broke my nose.
    Both black eyes.

The CO's came in and said that theyve never seen that much blood, even when ppl have killed themselves in their cells by slicing their necks or wrists with razors.

Tell the truth it was a lovers quarrel and swiss roles is really code.

I know when i had my knows broken 1 time it bleed like i never seen before. There was a puddle on the floor in a matter of seconds.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Nose bleeds are weird for blood I've only gotten a few from rugby and my lord they bleed like it was going outta fashion.

Spears88 is offline New Member
    In middle school there was a kid and three of his friends picking a fight with a slower kid that pissed me off so I went over just throwing punches did well for awhile I ended up with my gums stuck to my braces,black eyes and now my right hand knuckles are set back..

I don't fight anymore on the streets if needed I have a nice quick draw I'll keep the fighting to the cage it's legal that way

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post

I broke his orbital.

Broke my nose.
    Both black eyes.

Thats the problem in jail, someone stole a small cup of juice from my cell on one sentence many years ago. It was my last day and i literally had hours to do but you just can't allow something like that go, you have no choice but to fight... I went to his cell, dropped him with one punch to his chin but sadly i hadn't seen a crafty screw watching me... I was put in the block for two weeks before being released...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Been in a few fights, nothing serious so i never got a "beat down." I have had two guns pulled on me and pointed straight at me. That was fun.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Damn, my life has been boring. I know I posted my lack of fights at the top of the thread, but I didn't realize so many people would have stories like this.

thabeastmaster is offline Associate Member
    been in a lot of shit growing up, but couldnt fight for shit and my crew knew it and destroyed anybody who tried to take advantage of me.......fast forward to my mid 20's, i had taken a LITTLE boxing, and found myself in a straight up old fashioned confrontation about respect....in my best friends living room with some hangaround of his.....he pushes me, i do my double jab-right....and, so excited that i did it, FROZE....we never got past that in training......so of course, the guy tackles me, gets on me, headlock, and proceeds to unload lord knows how many rights directly to my face......when he bit me, i spazzed out, rage picked him up, at which point my back gave out....my friend then broke it up.....i thouroughly enjoyed that ass whoopin.....at that point i googled Royce Gracie, found one of his schools, became obsessed, started fighting competitvely,then one day i hear from the guy who beat me up prior, (he had been taking classes once he heard i was) and he invited me to come over and train his dogs (he ended up being a client of mine)........well, it was a setup...he had his instructor there.....so....when the dude i fought asked me to spar, i accepted and TOOOOOLED HIS ASS.....so then his instructor asked me to spar....and I PUT THAT JOKER TO SLEEP ...hahahaha....life was good......

had only 2 "post jiujitsu" fights since.......one guy will never jerk off or brush his teeth right handed again...hell, he probably wont even be able to ever hail a cab properly......the other will walk with a cane forever....(heel hooks are nasssssty in real life)....lol.....

im old now,....i just sick my dogs on people if it gets that bad....more fun, and im giving my dogs healthy exercise and mental stimulation.....gotta show love to your pets
    Last edited by thabeastmaster; 01-19-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information