Seeing the tread about the kid getting jumped made me think of this. So whats the worst time you got your ass kicked.

I was dating this girl. She had a younger drug addict brother. She called me in the middle of the night screaming. Her brother was hitting her. There was screaming and yelling. He got on the phone and i said i was coming there. He ended up hanging up and nobody would answer when i called back. I got dressed and started driving there. My gf left the house and meet me. We both go in my truck and drive there. He is outside with 2 friends. One was pretty big. I give her my keys just incase. He brother comes walking up to me and starts to talk shit. So i figure there is 3 of them i got to make this fast. I hit him in the face and drop him. The 2 friends just watch and dont make a move. So i keep going on her brother. Her moms comes out is screaming at me to stop. I'm literally having a conversation with her mom will i kick his ass. He is begging his friends to help and they do nothing. They dont even try to break it up. So it finally ended the friends did nothing. We are walking to my truck and im on the drivers side waiting for to unlock the doors since she had the keys. Then i get hit from behind. I went down and got kicked in the head. I got knocked out. They apparently kicked me alot while i was down and out. I ended up with 2 broken ribs, a broken nose and eye socket.

Took me about a year but i picked them off 1 by 1