Thread: Been Abcent

Razor is offline Banned

Been Abcent

I have been asleep for two days...I dont know what happened.. Im alive, just a little confused. And of coarse the ex never called to see how I was, Im going to get my phone from her that I boughjt since she cant seem to call me from it since I bought it from her.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Dude your dragging it on with her. It was only 5 weeks not 5 years. Dont call her to get the phone it was a gift. That is very petty to ask for it back and you look like a piece of shit for it. It was a couple hundred bucks. Let it go.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is the phone contract in your name?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea, look at it like this the price of the phone was for the poon...

if you are making the monthly payments... well that just goes to show how off you are....

remember 'cash, grass, or ass, no one rides for free"
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    He's on the oxycontin express right now and has already lost 2 days...lol Some mighty powerful stuff and hope he isn't on it longer than a week or he will be going to rehab.....

Razor is offline Banned
    Ok look Im alive, this is what happened
    She wanted her ipod back, so I said I wanted my phone back
    She was not going to give up the phone unless I gave the ipod back and so she wanted to keep the phone so wrote me a check for it.
    I deposited it today.
    Its over with her and I already got a hotter, younger girl thats prettier and has bigger boobs blowing up my phone
    And yes I have meds by the doc, no I wont need rehad because I dont have addictive tendencies
    I came out on top.
    She lost a good guy and $252 and she swallowed my cum daily so I win
    Goodnight.
    What happens when you mess with Razr's?
    Last edited by Razor; 01-29-2012 at 12:25 AM.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Dont buy your new girl a dog bro lol

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 12:44 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't know sexy.... dumb just seems to find itself, regardless the sex.

if that's all he sees in women, big boobs and swallowing his cum, then that's all he's ever going to get. and not much else.

.....well, maybe lots of drama

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    reallllly razr... your dating already and have just exchanged possetions with your X yet?

crist ...and yall guys wounder y chix are so effed up some times...damn this poor girl is walking into a hott mess and is 1. gonna b played for booty or 2. gonna b your outlet for all your unresolved feelings with the X ~ your gonna project all your baggage on to her and not even know it or 3. shes gonna get her heart broke cuz your dopped up and didnt even stop to breath before meeting someone new...shes rebound before a friggan rebound lol... and than her next boyfriend has to deal with the mess you left, sheesh

your x hurt you and played with your head.. you should at the very least give your soul as much time to heal as your body is from surgery guy
    he left a 5 week relationship not a 5 year marriage.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Contact with her whether good or bad is still contact and keeps the relationship alive. We have all been there done that type of thing more than once. Anything to keep it going with any kind of reason.

And Shova is right in saying your oxycontin is still going strong. This feeling distorts reality. This is human nature wanting to to keep it going in any fashion. Once this gets outta your system you will be thinking rationally again. And sometimes that just doesn't seem so much fun but the alternative is constant drama.

Keep your wits. Get busy with something else. Go get a massage.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    [QUOTE=SlimmerMe;5881316]

And Shova is right in saying your oxycontin is still going strong. This feeling distorts reality.

Yes I have some friends who were addicted to it and reality was the first to go. Things weren't as they seemed. And you do crap and think things you normally would never think of otherwise. It's spooky stuff and so friggen easy to get hooked on. Seriously.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    -----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 12:44 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

if that's all he sees in women, big boobs and swallowing his cum, then that's all he's ever going to get. and not much else.

She was the one who lost it for me, I gave her 100%, I just have to do my own damage control, and if in the same day a girl walks in my life and wants to help me through it and knows the whole situation, more power to her

reallllly razr... your dating already and have just exchanged possetions with your X yet?

crist ...and yall guys wounder y chix are so effed up some times...damn this poor girl is walking into a hott mess and is 1. gonna b played for booty or 2. gonna b your outlet for all your unresolved feelings with the X ~ your gonna project all your baggage on to her and not even know it or 3. shes gonna get her heart broke cuz your dopped up and didnt even stop to breath before meeting someone new...shes rebound before a friggan rebound lol... and than her next boyfriend has to deal with the mess you left, sheesh

your x hurt you and played with your head.. you should at the very least give your soul as much time to heal as your body is from surgery guy
    Were not dating, jus talking right now. i will meet up with her in few weeks after everything blows over an I am recovered

Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    Dont buy your new girl a dog bro lol
    Not gonna happen
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    he left a 5 week relationship not a 5 year marriage.
    You could not be more right

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Contact with her whether good or bad is still contact and keeps the relationship alive. We have all been there done that type of thing more than once. Anything to keep it going with any kind of reason.

And Shova is right in saying your oxycontin is still going strong. This feeling distorts reality. This is human nature wanting to to keep it going in any fashion. Once this gets outta your system you will be thinking rationally again. And sometimes that just doesn't seem so much fun but the alternative is constant drama.

Keep your wits. Get busy with something else. Go get a massage.
    No point in keeping contact with her when I will always be last place in her life

yea gixx, but the poor guy had a few posts in that time about the x and he seems pretty effected by her...
    you’ve been married for a while, you know that in some relationships there’s more passion/heat and emotions in the beginning than 5 years out.

*just pointing out that at times the forum gripes about crazy chix ...and yet some of the set ups we girls walk into that make us crazy, could be avoided and this seems like one of them.
    but yea find a new girl and use her till you feel better about yourself, and oh, don’t tell her she’s just a bounty call, we love that! lol it builds up our trust in men and when you fall in love with a girl that has trust issues or insecurity be sure to not take any of her crap and dump her fast..cuz shes crazy … ? lmbo
    Look guys I did nothing to this girl. I was the best bf in the world and she was the worst gf in the world, she got what she wanted, her ipod back and I got my money back I spent on her stupid iPhone. It all worked out.
    Last edited by Razor; 01-29-2012 at 12:24 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post

No point in keeping contact with her when I will always be last place in her life
    Precisely.

As the saying goes: Don't make someone a priority in your life when you are only an option in their life.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You know it wasnt your fault so stop beating yourself up over it. You had feelings for her but you barely eve knew her. It lasted a little over a month. Its hard to move on but until you just completely cut her out of your life you wont be happy.

Dont try to flaunt things in front of her. Dont try to contact her for anything. Just give up on it and move on. You will be much happier. It took me a week to realize that after a 4 year relationship. We dont speak now and i am happy.

I know i wasnt to blame so i dont find things to blame. You arent to blame. She was a bitch so drop it. She did this not you

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    You know it wasnt your fault so stop beating yourself up over it. You had feelings for her but you barely eve knew her. It lasted a little over a month. Its hard to move on but until you just completely cut her out of your life you wont be happy.

Dont try to flaunt things in front of her. Dont try to contact her for anything. Just give up on it and move on. You will be much happier. It took me a week to realize that after a 4 year relationship. We dont speak now and i am happy.

I know i wasnt to blame so i dont find things to blame. You arent to blame. She was a bitch so drop it. She did this not you
    I agree with everything you said, and thank you for re affirming my decisions.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think the comments about the new girls boobs and the EX swallowing your cum everyday are the reason you're catching SOME of this flak, I hear a lot frustration in your posts so I take it as just that, blowing off steam, guys do that and we say things that sound kinda crude when it happens , heal up and get the painkillers out of your system before you get involved with someone else.

Razor is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

Im sorry guys if I was brash, its been a rough week. Roman thats not how I view women at all. I just said some things I really didn't mean. There was a lot mixed emotions
    Last edited by Razor; 01-30-2012 at 05:25 AM.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    She was the one who lost it for me, I gave her 100%, I just have to do my own damage control, and if in the same day a girl walks in my life and wants to help me through it and knows the whole situation, more power to her

Were not dating, jus talking right now. i will meet up with her in few weeks after everything blows over an I am recovered

Not gonna happen

You could not be more right

Look guys I did nothing to this girl. I was the best bf in the world and she was the worst gf in the world, she got what she wanted, her ipod back and I got my money back I spent on her stupid iPhone. It all worked out.
    There are always 3 sides of story...your side, her side and real story........U r still trying to figure out what went wrong........it just wasnt meant to ne.......thats the start and thats the end.........check ur PM after ur wake up from your fvcking OXY.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    There are always 3 sides of story...your side, her side and real story........U r still trying to figure out what went wrong........it just wasnt meant to ne.......thats the start and thats the end.........check ur PM after ur wake up from your fvcking OXY.
    I figured out what was wrong, she told me I did not get her and she has to figure out if Im the right person for her. Thats as simple as it gets I guess. I can respect that and move on. Life is easier waking up this morning being single. I mean if a girl cant call you when you had surgery...what really else is there to say.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I figured out what was wrong, she told me I did not get her and she has to figure out if Im the right person for her. Thats as simple as it gets I guess. I can respect that and move on. Life is easier waking up this morning being single.
    U r letting her keep a door open......after 2 months of dicking around she will come back and say sorry I made a mistake.........and we will repeat this story again......Make sure u r done..no more contact with her.........Dont let your past hanging around it will always come back and bite u in the ass.....

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    U r letting her keep a door open......after 2 months of dicking around she will come back and say sorry I made a mistake.........and we will repeat this story again......Make sure u r done..no more contact with her.........Dont let your past hanging around it will always come back and bite u in the ass.....
    I dont know if you ESP me this morning or I had an epiphany but I thought the same thing laying in bed. But I think the door is closed when she said "I feel in my heart your not the one for me." Im not going to go crying back or have her crying back ever again, trust me friend, we are on the same page.

Thread Information