Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    ^^^^ The video is about the car...they get you to watch with the boobs. Viral marketing.
    Gotcha I should have known that since thats my job

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    all i have to say your comment about being able to use the speed with out being arrrested is " im not stopping in a twin turbo lambo" I dont stop on my bike and im not stopping in that car either
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Dytum is offline Junior Member
    many reasons to get it! Would love a coupe

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    You'd easily outrun most cops in that lambo, but if the cop was intelligent he would have another patrol car waiting for you at the next exit entrance to the motorway.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    You'd easily outrun most cops in that lambo, but if the cop was intelligent he would have another patrol car waiting for you at the next exit entrance to the motorway.
    in most case you are fast enough to get there before the another cop can. I've done it way to many times on the bike, if there is a cop at the next exit there wont be one 2 exits up and at 170mph chances are im beating anyone else to it,

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    in most case you are fast enough to get there before the another cop can. I've done it way to many times on the bike, if there is a cop at the next exit there wont be one 2 exits up and at 170mph chances are im beating anyone else to it,
    True but in Ireland they hide under ditchs therefore you proably wouldn't know you where caught and then boom arrested

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    But don't video it. This car was for sale in Vegas a couple of years back. Went over 200 mph on a public AZ freeway. The cops found the video and were pissed. Video can be used against you in court as proof of guilt.

Here it is sitting in Vegas looking for a buyer. The Lambo dealer used to have a showroom in the Palazzo tied to an Italian restaurant.

Gold Lamborghini Murcielago by ReverClothing, on Flickr

Vettester is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=JohnnyVegas;5884775]But don't video it. This car was for sale in Vegas a couple of years back. Went over 200 mph on a public AZ freeway. The cops found the video and were pissed. Video can be used against you in court as proof of guilt.

Here it is sitting in Vegas looking for a buyer. The Lambo dealer used to have a showroom in the Palazzo tied to an Italian restaurant.

Is that the Lambo dealer I see off of I-15 on the south part of town? That crap happens quite a bit. They just busted a couple of idiots awhile back doing the same thing at BMW dealer in LA. Also saw the aftermath of a brand new Z06 that got wrapped around a street sign because some punk thought it would be fun to pretend he's Jeff Gordon, but of course with someone else's property. The car only had 8 miles on it.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Is that the Lambo dealer I see off of I-15 on the south part of town? That crap happens quite a bit. They just busted a couple of idiots awhile back doing the same thing at BMW dealer in LA. Also saw the aftermath of a brand new Z06 that got wrapped around a street sign because some punk thought it would be fun to pretend he's Jeff Gordon, but of course with someone else's property. The car only had 8 miles on it.
    Just to be clear, the Lambo dealer was selling it for the guy that got in trouble. It wasn't a person at the dealership that opened it up on the freeway.

It was...but no more. They had the store there off the I-15 and set up the second showroom in the hotel, but then closed their doors. The Audi dealership picked up the dealership and just finished a small showroom next to their Audi dealership near the Henderson Auto Mall. They brought in the guy that used to be the top salesman at the old Lambo dealership until he quit over a disagreement over a Veyron commission. You wouldn't believe the Lambo drama we have had here in the past few years. Fun stuff because we know all the guys.

The strangest story I have read is the FBI (I think) had possession of a stolen Lambo. So, basically they recovered it. Before they returned it to the owner (or insurance company if he had already been paid on it) the took it for a joyride and totaled it. It went to court and the judge said the government doesn't have to pay for the car they wrecked even though they were not on government business at the time of the accident and were obviously being irresponsible with someone's private property.

DCI
    God I'd hate to be from the US, in Europe unless they have 100% proof it was you on driving that car at said time etc they can't do you for anything. Hence all the Ghostrider films out there and him getting away from the cops etc.

Easier to track down exotics. Even if they couldn't just get info from YouTube, they could easily investigate how many Murci owners there are in the state. You know only one is that color. I am only one of a handful of the people in the state with my model of car, and none of the others are widebody and painted Porsche GT3 RS orange. I must be one of the most trackable drivers in the state. Safer to speed in a white Toyota Tercel...but good luck getting up to 200mph.

what if i twin turbo the trecel

The badest car i was ever in was my boys turbo zr-1. It was the old early 90's. He also pro road raced and had a track zr-1. He would never tell anyone what else was done to the street one. But you couldnt hide the turbo

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Easier to track down exotics. Even if they couldn't just get info from YouTube, they could easily investigate how many Murci owners there are in the state. You know only one is that color. I am only one of a handful of the people in the state with my model of car, and none of the others are widebody and painted Porsche GT3 RS orange. I must be one of the most trackable drivers in the state. Safer to speed in a white Toyota Tercel...but good luck getting up to 200mph.
    True but even so they really can't do much over here to be honest. Who's to say 100% it was you driving etc. I know your man was speaking int he vid etc it just can't be held up in court for some reason.

The badest car i was ever in was my boys turbo zr-1. It was the old early

90's. He also pro road raced and had a track zr-1. He would never tell anyone what else was done to the street one. But you couldnt hide the turbo
    There's a lad over here with a 1.3 Liter Toyota GT Starlet running 500+bhp it does 10 sec 1/4 miles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOQG3...jEZjzEgvixwNbc

True but even so they really can't do much over here to be honest. Who's to say 100% it was you driving etc. I know your man was speaking int he vid etc it just can't be held up in court for some reason.

There's a lad over here with a 1.3 Liter Toyota GT Starlet running 500+bhp it does 10 sec 1/4 miles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOQG3...jEZjzEgvixwNbc
    Someone was bouncing off the rev limiter. I wanted to yell, "shift, shift!" Heh.

Not a fan of drag racing any more. I grew up around it, but I just cannot get into it now.

500 hp from 1.3 liters is crazy. I get 500+ hp from 6.5 liters. Carbureted with no forced induction.

The badest car i was ever in was my boys turbo zr-1. It was the old early 90's. He also pro road raced and had a track zr-1. He would never tell anyone what else was done to the street one. But you couldnt hide the turbo
    I saw one of those old ZR-1s at Cars & Coffee a few months ago. I talked to the owner and he said they are Corvette's so they are all squeeky and rattly now...but still fast and fun as hell.

Motor swap is a better bet for the Tercel. Or, covert it to a mid-engine set up with the twin turbo Gallardo set up above! I saw a new Mustang with a Lambo motor sitting midship at SEMA a few years ago.

it sounds like a rotary

DCI
    It's not anyway, it's got no exahaust to really speak off. Fast car completely stripped, I was in a 350bhp road going one and not much this side of a 500bhp GTR would keep up with it.

DCI
    Not really into it meself but as an engineering perspective it's cool to see a car which has a tiny engine doing a 10 sec 1/4 mile. I prefer going fast on back roads meself. The Alfa is quality on a back road not the fastest in a straight line race but with a decent set up on the suspension makes a nice difference. I ordered a custom stainless exhaust off the lad that makes the exhausts for Ultima GTR's and race cars so should free up a bit of sound and thortle response.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    The new cts v is by far one of the greatest cars ever made. as for old ones I've seem 04 ones go 0 to 60 in less than 3 seconds with a tt kit and other mods. If I didn't want a Corvette so bad id be buying one. Ferrari is now using Cadillac suspension in their cars to btw haha

Shut up and lift

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information