Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

The only reason to buy a Cadillac CTS-V

Ive driven my friends around, feels slow and heavy as hell, but she seems to like it..

Last edited by Knockout_Power; 01-31-2012 at 02:50 PM.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    cant see shit......finally you have created a thread I see.

Never happened in any of My Supra's

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Sat on of them besides me I will drive my benz like a race car........

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I like the cts..... i'm not all about racing though so i guess I cans ee where ur comming from. The car does get you some looks though..... i'm not a fan of the big benz' and bmw's - I like the 5 series x drives tho. This is strictly from a "pick up" point of view lol.

Ofcoarse i'd settle for a ferarri 360 modena or something of that nature. Shit..... with one of those you don't even hafta open your mouth..... the stuck up easy ones just flock to the car.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Cadillac girl seems built like a Cadillac...kinda heavy and plush. I don't mean that in a bad way, her boobs are still insane. Lambo girl is my kind of girl. DAMN! As a car guy, I have seen that video a million times, but still don't get tired of it.

Underground does some great cars.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 01-31-2012 at 06:29 PM.

The boobs in the lambo vids just convinced me to rob a bank..... i'll have a stage 3 twin turbo lambo with giant knockers too damnit!

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what there is a car in the video with the blonde?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Ye americans would turbo me if I stood still long enough which is class but the Italian lads that designed them engines really despise it when you turbo a lambo or even Ferrari even Enzo himself hated the fact that his F1 cars where turbo'd

I'd give that ginger one a length of it. Could she touch her tits more I wonder?

I would never add forced induction to a Ferrari. But the Lambo guys are less tied to tradition.

Really though, the only Lambo I would turbo is the Gallardo. It is just a fancy Audi.

You guys and your car rules lol..... fvck that shit. If I had the money to amke my lambo 1250 horsepower - i'd friggin doit too. I wouldn't give a rats ass what those fvckers think.

I wonder what kinds gas mileage that lambo gets LMAO!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have to say I like the Supra video the best but I have to wait until I get home to find an un-edited version.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I have to say I like the Supra video the best but I have to wait until I get home to find an un-edited version.
    I seen it on some japanese video, but they blurred the tatta's

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    You guys and your car rules lol..... fvck that shit. If I had the money to amke my lambo 1250 horsepower - i'd friggin doit too. I wouldn't give a rats ass what those fvckers think.

~Haz~
    funny you should mention this. ONe of the guys on the Evo club Im part of has done such a thing

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    what there is a car in the video with the blonde?
    I figured you would like that one, thought of you the moment I posted it

1045 RWHP, NICE. Still, after seeing the model with the open shirt maybe i should turn my ******* RT TT 405 AWHP into a drifter. LOL It may be hard to drift in a AWD...

I have not driven my car much lately. Makes me want to take it out for some fun. It's fun to see the reaction of people when they get planted back on the seat when you step on it and the turbos kick in.

~Haz~
    Naw, it isn't what "they" think that matters, I just wouldn't get a Ferrari with the intention of doing much to it. They are beautifully engineered and are more of a finesse car. The Lambos, though, are more for exotic owning hooligans. They are lacking pedigree, and fall back on their history of badassery and flash rather than racing accolades. That is why I love them. And the Gallardo is the one to make stupid powerful because it is light and drivable.

I know a guy that does forced induction in Texas. It takes a lot of knowledge to design a system that doesn't grenade an expensive motor:

Nice 12 psi and 1051 RWHP? I had to run 13 psi just to get 405 AWHP but then again I only have a little V6.
    I need to stop watching those, it makes me want to go out and do some fine running but we all know that means. $$$

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    omg guys all these girls look like fake trash. I thought most of you had better standards. A Tattooed wrist is a big fvcking hell no for me

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    omg guys all these girls look like fake trash. I thought most of you had better standards. A Tattooed wrist is a big fvcking hell no for me
    You were looking at her wrists?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You were looking at her wrists?

hahaha I was thinking the same thing, only thing I saw was tits.
    OK Ill admit, it was 50/50 between tit's and the cars.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    hahaha I was thinking the same thing, only thing I saw was tits.
    OK Ill admit, it was 50/50 between tit's and the cars.
    I was only seeing her tits and occasionally her face. I'd say 90/10. She's my kind of girl.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post

I've seen that car in person. Its bad ass

Nice 12 psi and 1051 RWHP? I had to run 13 psi just to get 405 AWHP but then again I only have a little V6.
    I need to stop watching those, it makes me want to go out and do some fine running but we all know that means. $$$
    Yeah, that car made more HP stock than your tuned car. Expensive? Here is what it costs to mod a Gallardo at Dallas Performance:

Stage 3R - 1,500+ RWHP Race Spec
    Twin Turbo System with Race Spec Engine and Advanced Electronics
    Starting at $96,000

Stage 3 - 1,200+ RWHP
    Twin Turbo System with Forged Engine
    Starting at $64,000

Stage 2 - 700+ RWHP
    Twin Turbo System with Stock Engine
    Starting at $34,900

Stage 1
    High Flow Sport Exhaust System
    Starting at $3,899

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I've seen that car in person. Its bad ass
    We designed their logo and website. He has some great vids on his site and YouTube channel.

Fvck it.... if you got the money for a lambo then you might as well drop the extra $96,000 for the stage 3R. I'd drive the car off the lot and right to Dallas Performance. I'd tell em..... Call me when it's over 1500hp - i'll come pick it up.

Then I'd drive straight to vegas and catch a disease.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

The Lambos, though, are more for exotic owning hooligans. They are lacking pedigree, and fall back on their history of badassery and flash rather than racing accolades. That is why I love them. And the Gallardo is the one to make stupid powerful because it is light and drivable.
    Thats why lambo's had the reputation of the car that wants to kill you

Fvck it.... if you got the money for a lambo then you might as well drop the extra $96,000 for the stage 3R. I'd drive the car off the lot and right to Dallas Performance. I'd tell em..... Call me when it's over 1500hp - i'll come pick it up.

Then I'd drive straight to vegas and catch a disease.....

~Haz~
    Ha! My dream is to get a used Superleggera and do a stage three. I wouldn't get a new one since they would just pull the drivetrain for heavy mods anyway.

A disease? Put a hood on that thing mister. Heh.

Razor is offline Banned
    Wait they sit and film the same girl in a 30 different cars wearing the same low cut shirts with her big tits
    One Car 1 time was not enough?
    Wait so is the video about the car or tits?
    who cares
    Last edited by Razor; 02-01-2012 at 02:49 PM.

^^^^ The video is about the car...they get you to watch with the boobs. Viral marketing.

DCI
    I would never add forced induction to a Ferrari. But the Lambo guys are less tied to tradition.

Really though, the only Lambo I would turbo is the Gallardo. It is just a fancy Audi.
    Same as, I dislike seeing the Ferrari's turboed as I said Enzo himself hated turbo'd cars. And to be honest the 458 has some spectacular outputs without even needing a turbo and to be honest I'd say it would ruin it. Too much power can ruin cars imo.

~Haz~
    That's not really the point of it man. Those are made for going fast around corners than straight line blats on the motorway. Having driven over your part of the world there isn't too many great mountain roads where you can do a decent speed without being arrested. They normally have insanely low speeds due to the corners. And that Superleggera in the first video if it's a Balboni Gallardo that man should be taken out and shot for turboing such a rare car. As JV said, it's kinda ok to get away with turboing that Lambo engine as to be honest it's a joint Lambo and Audi engine and Audi have it already turbo'd for their RS6 etc and the use it in the R8 also. But it does annoy me to see the V12 lambo's turboed as that engine has history and has only been replaced recently enough with the Avantador with the 6.5 litre unit.

Having been in a VT Diablo with factory Stainless stell exhausts one of only 25 ever made that engine doesn't need to be turbo'd and what a car to go around in they are really the pantomine car.

all i have to say your comment about being able to use the speed with out being arrrested is " im not stopping in a twin turbo lambo" I dont stop on my bike and im not stopping in that car either

Dytum is offline Junior Member
    many reasons to get it! Would love a coupe

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Same as, I dislike seeing the Ferrari's turboed as I said Enzo himself hated turbo'd cars. And to be honest the 458 has some spectacular outputs without even needing a turbo and to be honest I'd say it would ruin it. Too much power can ruin cars imo.

That's not really the point of it man. Those are made for going fast around corners than straight line blats on the motorway. Having driven over your part of the world there isn't too many great mountain roads where you can do a decent speed without being arrested. They normally have insanely low speeds due to the corners. And that Superleggera in the first video if it's a Balboni Gallardo that man should be taken out and shot for turboing such a rare car. As JV said, it's kinda ok to get away with turboing that Lambo engine as to be honest it's a joint Lambo and Audi engine and Audi have it already turbo'd for their RS6 etc and the use it in the R8 also. But it does annoy me to see the V12 lambo's turboed as that engine has history and has only been replaced recently enough with the Avantador with the 6.5 litre unit.

Having been in a VT Diablo with factory Stainless stell exhausts one of only 25 ever made that engine doesn't need to be turbo'd and what a car to go around in they are really the pantomine car.
    Idunno..... thats the point of it to me I guess. I could give a rats ass about the rarity of cars. If I was retardely rich...... and i'm talking RETARDEDLY rich..... I'd buy the rarest of rare ferarri's, turbo the fvckin hell out of it, then drive by your house and eat a pizza off the hood

I don't like cornering or anything like that..... When I was into car's I'd 1/4 mile race. I oncedid 150mph on the highway but thats the extent of my craziness. If I had a 1500hp lambo..... it'd have black paint, black tinted windows, and black rims. Then I'd take it out for a 200mph joy ride around 3am

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Razor is offline Banned
    ^^^^ The video is about the car...they get you to watch with the boobs. Viral marketing.
    Gotcha I should have known that since thats my job

DCI
    You'd easily outrun most cops in that lambo, but if the cop was intelligent he would have another patrol car waiting for you at the next exit entrance to the motorway.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    You'd easily outrun most cops in that lambo, but if the cop was intelligent he would have another patrol car waiting for you at the next exit entrance to the motorway.
    in most case you are fast enough to get there before the another cop can. I've done it way to many times on the bike, if there is a cop at the next exit there wont be one 2 exits up and at 170mph chances are im beating anyone else to it,

DCI
    Idunno..... thats the point of it to me I guess. I could give a rats ass about the rarity of cars. If I was retardely rich...... and i'm talking RETARDEDLY rich..... I'd buy the rarest of rare ferarri's, turbo the fvckin hell out of it, then drive by your house and eat a pizza off the hood

I don't like cornering or anything like that..... When I was into car's I'd 1/4 mile race. I oncedid 150mph on the highway but thats the extent of my craziness. If I had a 1500hp lambo..... it'd have black paint, black tinted windows, and black rims. Then I'd take it out for a 200mph joy ride around 3am

~Haz~
    I take you out with an M-16 if you did that Cornering is were it's at anyone can go fast in a straight line.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information