Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    I don't like his foreign policy either - but I'm pretty sure Israel will take care of that for us. We NEED his economic ideas BAD.
    Man dont get me started with Israel. In short, while we are on our bombing mission to Iran we should drop them early over Israel instead. Our foreign policy toward Israel keeps dragging us down.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Man dont get me started with Israel. In short, while we are on our bombing mission to Iran we should drop them early over Israel instead. Our foreign policy toward Israel keeps dragging us down.
    or go with that plan and wait a few minutes so they hit palestine instead. was that obnoxious?

Fixed sry guys but seems the US Elections are becoming based on its foreign policies to Israel. I in no way hate nor dislike Jews, just dont understand why a foreign country dictates our policies.
    well if you have not noticed we both have the same mortal enemies and our situations have grown worse this past decade. they dont dictate our policies.

you didnt want anyone to get you started with israel but with those remarks it was gonna happen.
    Last edited by crazy_rocks; 02-23-2012 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    or go with that plan and wait a few minutes so they hit palestine also. was that obnoxious? No in the least, Thats a great idea also, 2 for the price of one

well if you have not noticed we both have the same mortal enemies and our situations have grown worse this past decade. I dont have a mortal enemy anywhere on earth. I just do not like the fact we as the USA back israel's problems. they dont dictate our policies. They absolutely do dictate/interfere in our foreign policies to most of the world so that the agenda protects their interests. I think you need to read about the strongest lobbiest in the US.

you didnt want anyone to get you started with israel but with those remarks it was gonna happen.
    Israel will have its day, I am hoping sooner than later. If we could have a president to focus on US policy and whats best for Americans and not Israels protection, the US would be a happier country. Also we could spend the 3+billion USD in aid we give Israel on our own people.

I dont have a mortal enemy anywhere on earth.
    when i said we i obviously didnt mean me and you personally. it is very clear that i was talking about we as a nation. now of course that doesnt mean it has to stay that way but it is a recurring theme.
    I just do not like the fact we as the USA back israel's problems.
    its great.

They absolutely do dictate/interfere in our foreign policies to most of the world so that the agenda protects their interests. I think you need to read about the strongest lobbiest in the US.
    no they do not DICTATE our policies to us. we have people who CHOOSE to back them. nobody makes us back them. now we have obama who was trying to tell israel to stop building homes on their land. now thats DICTATING.

Israel will have its day, I am hoping sooner than later. If we could have a president to focus on US policy and whats best for Americans and not Israels protection, the US would be a happier country. Also we could spend the 3+billion USD in aid we give Israel on our own people.
    man, its almost like you wish death on them. sounds familiar. yes they will have their day. but it will not end how you want it to. i dont think it will be great either but they will hang it there considering everyone who will probably get involved. there are a lot of things we could stop spending money on so we could use it ourselves. many many things. however it wouldnt matter if finance had nothing to do with it. you dont like the idea that we publicly take their side in the world stage. it bothers you.
    Last edited by crazy_rocks; 02-24-2012 at 07:12 PM.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    We are absolutely sucking Israel's cocks. It is an abomination that our foreign policy in the Middle East is dictated by Israel. What benefits do they bring to the table? Well the answer is they don't. In 20 years the Middle East will go back to being the shit hole it used to be after the oil runs out.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Listen, what is the biggest concern facing this country right now?.... JOBS. You should be looking at more about the candidates' economic plans rather than the social aspects of it. Be real, Santorum holds social views that not alot of people support (I do though) but is that the reason why you wouldn't vote for him, or even worse vote for Obama? This country has been off the wrong track for a long time, and the best candidate is Ron Paul, but he won't win the nomination because of the GOP establishment. You should worry more about the candidates economic platform more than their social values, because there is an abundance of lack of jobs here in America.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    Listen, what is the biggest concern facing this country right now?.... JOBS. You should be looking at more about the candidates' economic plans rather than the social aspects of it. Be real, Santorum holds social views that not alot of people support (I do though) but is that the reason why you wouldn't vote for him, or even worse vote for Obama? This country has been off the wrong track for a long time, and the best candidate is Ron Paul, but he won't win the nomination because of the GOP establishment. You should worry more about the candidates economic platform more than their social values, because there is an abundance of lack of jobs here in America.
    I agree that economic agendas are the most important. As a matter of fact, that is exactly what I was saying. It is a shame that in order to get it, I need to elect someone that envisions a world I don't want to live in.

Kennedy was the first Catholic elected and made it a point to say the church wouldn't have any influence on how he runs the country. Santorum, on the other hand, is running on "values" which are completely dictated by his faith. I don't like his values. Even during the financial debates he talks about the breakdown of the family as being responsible for the problems in this country. He wants to fix families...and I don't want him trying to fix my family or tell me what a family should be (no gays, women staying home). The president is supposed to create an environment where families can flourish, not micromanage them or say what a family is.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 02-22-2012 at 01:48 PM.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I agree that economic agendas are the most important. As a matter of fact, that is exactly what I was saying. It is a shame that in order to get it, I need to elect someone that invasions a world I don't want to live in.

Kennedy was the first Catholic elected and made it a point to say the church wouldn't have any influence on how he runs the country. Santorum, on the other hand, is running on "values" which are completely dictated by his faith. I don't like his values. Even during the financial debates he talks about the breakdown of the family as being responsible for the problems in this country. He wants to fix families...and I don't want him trying to fix my family or tell me what a family should be (no gays, women staying home). The president is supposed to create an environment where families can flourish, not micromanage them or say what a family is.
    You are right, he wants to micromanage people, and that should not be the role of government.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    The economy, jobs, and our economic future trump all other issues together. If it's Santorum, I will enthusiastically support him. I would Prefer Ron Paul, but he won't win. Gingrich would be next, followed by Romney. Regardless, any of them would be a VAST improvement over Obummer.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Where.are.jobs05903_n.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	120519
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B.O._by.the.numbers.small.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	646.2 KB 
ID:	120521
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why Rick Santorum will never be President.-b.o._by..numbers.jpg  

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I'm by no means defending Obama. I dont think he is a bad as everyone makes it out to be.
    But Santorum is no way fiscally conservative. He was the king of earmarks.
    Whats Santorums solution for jobs? To pray for them?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    whats santorums solution for jobs? To pray for them?
    *lol*

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I really dislike Santorum. I could live with Romney, especially since Obama is the alternative. But I really want Ron Paul to be president. Santorum needs to be crushed, I don't understand how he is doing so well, simply must be that there are a bunch of other people out there like him that think people can't think for themselves, and the government needs to keep us in check. it really is sad.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    According to the concensus of the American Media.....we hear the following kibits on why these candidates are not electable candidates for the Republican nomination

- Ron Paul: Too old, crazy foreign policy
    - Neut Gingrich: His own party hates him, too much dirty laundry
    - Santorum: Religious fanatic, no economic policies to create jobs.

...that leaves Romney....whom i think will take the Republican nomination. He's not the best man for the Job....RP is. But the average American won't vote for what's right.

The President does not run the country. If any one group has the most influence...its congress.

Who influences Congress?

-Multinationals
    -Education System
    -International Bankers
    -Politicians
    -Religious institutions

“The people get the government they deserve”
    ~Joseph de Maistre (1753-1821)

Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Who influences Congress?

-Multinationals of Jewish Decent
    -Education System
    -International Bankers from Israel
    -Politicians supporting Israeli interests
    -Religious institutions supporting Judaism

“The people get the government they deserve”
    ~Joseph de Maistre (1753-1821)
    Fixed sry guys but seems the US Elections are becoming based on its foreign policies to Israel. I in no way hate nor dislike Jews, just dont understand why a foreign country dictates our policies.

tcw
    Hey...you bastardized my post (i think that's against forum rules...let me look it up and get back with you).

I don't know who controls who..but sometimes i get the feeling that Israel controls the US and is largely responsible for its foreign policy decisions.

Israel...does not need the military support of the USA. With all the Nuclear Missles established in the Middle East...all pointing at Muslim nations perceived to be a threat...the USA does not need more military presence in Israel.

Of course...the MIC is the organization that controls foreign policy (or the greater amount of it).

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i think obamma doesnt promote/stand up for gay marriage either

I'm not a holy roller by no means but I don't think living righteous is a bad thing...I would rather have SOME Christian values retained in our government....definitely would take santorum over Obama but Newt is my choice

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    I'm not a holy roller by no means but I don't think living righteous is a bad thing...I would rather have SOME Christian values retained in our government....definitely would take santorum over Obama but Newt is my choice
    watching newt debate barack hussein would be very interesting. he does not want that.

I know what you mean, but I always find it interesting that people think it is Christian values that make us good. Buddhists are good people, and they follow all the same rules (don't lie, don't steal, don't kill, don't cheat on your wife, etc.) and not a single one of them are Christian values. These are values that are, well, valued and rewarded in our society. Not because they are Christian, but because they make living in clumps possible.

I like Newt too. I have for a long time. I was surprised when he surged and hung in there.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I know what you mean, but I always find it interesting that people think it is Christian values that make us good. Buddhists are good people, and they follow all the same rules (don't lie, don't steal, don't kill, don't cheat on your wife, etc.) and not a single one of them are Christian values. These are values that are, well, valued and rewarded in our society. Not because they are Christian, but because they make living in clumps possible.

I like Newt too. I have for a long time. I was surprised when he surged and hung in there.
    huh?

and yes dont count newt out unless he doesnt do extremely well in the south

yes, its the values that are important moreso than what religion..i'm just saying no to secular/woodstocky / only do what feels good and let the chips fall theology..

believe me,i've seen "Christians" do some unGodly things pardon the pun and they just hide behind their religion

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman

huh?

and yes dont count newt out unless he doesnt do extremely well in the south

yes, its the values that are important moreso than what religion..i'm just saying no to secular/woodstocky / only do what feels good and let the chips fall theology..

believe me,i've seen "Christians" do some unGodly things pardon the pun and they just hide behind their religion
    My wording was poor. I didn't mean they aren't Christian values. Obviously they are. I meant they aren't exclusively Christian values.

I am interested to see what happens next week. Especially in Michigan.

And I agree with your dislike of the "do whatever feels good" mentality. Damn hippies! Ha!

Anyone who thinks Santorum shouldn't be judged for his social agenda should consider this: all Republicans are saying they will create jobs and fix the economy...what Santorum has done is use his social views to DIFFERENTIATE himself from the rest of the group. HE is making it the focus, not the media.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 02-24-2012 at 01:52 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Maybe if he used contraception this wouldnt be an issue

If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Without Israel we have no friendly point of contact in the middle east..........keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Not sure why you believe that every thing will be rainbows and unicorns if we slam Israel......bad idea.

tcw
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    Without Israel we have no friendly point of contact in the middle east..........keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Not sure why you believe that every thing will be rainbows and unicorns if we slam Israel......bad idea.
    http://evans-experientialism.freeweb...m/applause.gif
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why Rick Santorum will never be President.-applause.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    Thats not even close to being a correct statement. We "The USA" have better relationships with the Monarchs of UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, KSA, Kuwait, than we do with the government of Israel.

Defense Relationahip just in the GCC:

Largest US Navy Base 5th Fleet Bahrain
    2nd Largest Air Force base outside of the US UAE
    ARCENT HQ Doha Qatar
    6 Army 1 AF base in Kuwait
    AF Base in KSA
    US SF Training missions to Oman

All these countries have soldiers from their countries inside the US training alongside US soldiers in many different occupations.

Israel, Oversight company from the Pentagon to monitor WMD's, Israeli soldiers not allowed on US soil.

Thats not even close to being a correct statement. We "The USA" have better relationships with the Monarchs of UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, KSA, Kuwait, than we do with the government of Israel.

Defense Relationahip just in the GCC:

Largest US Navy Base 5th Fleet Bahrain
    2nd Largest Air Force base outside of the US UAE
    ARCENT HQ Doha Qatar
    6 Army 1 AF base in Kuwait
    AF Base in KSA
    US SF Training missions to Oman

All these countries have soldiers from their countries inside the US training alongside US soldiers in many different occupations.

Israel, Oversight company from the Pentagon to monitor WMD's, Israeli soldiers not allowed on US soil.
    you dont wanna put all of your eggs in one basket. its strategic to have as many allies as possible especially with out current war on terrorist organizations. a larger number here or there doesnt matter to the other country as far as saying ah ah billy. chris is best friends with me now.

romney squeaked it out....we might have to jump on that train...maybe ride up on top with the dog

lol

on a side note...see the $750,000 soccer field plans????? see the proposed plan to RAISE health premiums BY OUR MILITARY PERSONAL/VETS??????????????

if ppl vote that fvcker in again i know i'm in the minority for sure

romney squeaked it out....we might have to jump on that train...maybe ride up on top with the dog

lol

on a side note...see the $750,000 soccer field plans????? see the proposed plan to RAISE health premiums BY OUR MILITARY PERSONAL/VETS??????????????

if ppl vote that fvcker in again i know i'm in the minority for sure
    but left everything the same for unions

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^ but what about hope and change and all the bad stuff GW did? (sarcasm)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information