Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Why Rick Santorum will never be President.

Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Why's that? Yeah probably not because the media will slander most everything he says like everyone else.
    If I cant see the speech from beginning to end I dont want to see it. Every time I see one and then see ANY of these news guys/gals reporting on it they are always miss quoted or taken out of context.

Problem is what/who is our choice? I dont like the status quoe.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Why's that? Yeah probably not because the media will slander most everything he says like everyone else.
    If I cant see the speech from beginning to end I dont want to see it. Every time I see one and then see ANY of these news guys/gals reporting on it they are always miss quoted or taken out of context.

Problem is what/who is our choice? I dont like the status quoe.
    agree
    He won't win because he isn't well known enough. That's it. as republicans w don't have a good choice this time around lol

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Liveleak........the national inquirer of the WWW

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    Liveleak........the national inquirer of the WWW
    I think they are the ones who reported the sighting of the Wholly Mammoth recently.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i've seen his speeches from beginning to end. I want freedom from his religion. IMO he is a fanatic and scary. I dont want to live like its the 50's. I will vote for anyone over him
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    i've seen his speeches from beginning to end. I want freedom from his religion. IMO he is a fanatic and scary. I dont want to live like its the 50's. I will vote for anyone over him
    The 50s were a great time in our historywhy would that be so bad?

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I don't like his social values B.S., but to me that's a total side issue to the myriad of ways B.O. is DESTROYING this country. I'll vote for ANYONE besides B.O. A fookin' baboon will be better. - even a right wing Christian extremist.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep, he doesn't have enough money to buy the presidency..

it's actually pretty cheap, 1 billion
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    yep, he doesn't have enough money to buy the presidency.. it's actually pretty cheap, 1 billion
    Indeed. BO already has 300 MILLION in his personal coffer, and hasn't even accepted the nomination yet. So much for the myth that Republicans are the party of the rich.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I am fiscally conservative but don't understand why wanting smaller government and rational spending has to be coupled with these social conservative neanderthal assh*les. At least Romney has been politically moderate on the social issues despite being Christian.

Competing to be the biggest hater of gays, sex, abortion and birth control is making me just about done with the Republicans. I disagree with them on social issues and I know they are a bunch of liars that won't deliver on their jobs, fiscal responsibly, ethics or jobs promises.

So screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    don't understand why wanting smaller government and rational spending has to be coupled with these social conservative neanderthal assh*les.
    Baffles me as well... Still, far and away the biggest issue is our economy, govt. expansion, and fiscal crisis. If we don't fix that pronto, none of the rest will matter.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Obama will be back.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Obama will be back.
    Not as president. His numbers speak for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    Not as president. His numbers speak for themselves.
    in every poll he is betting any of the gop canidates

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    sure it was. Blacks had no rights. Women couldnt do alot. It was great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Not sure if serious. The 50s sucked if you were female or a minority.

The government did say segregation of schools was unconstitutional, and Rosa Parks didn't give up her seat but those good things only happened because things were so awful. The civil rights movement was a bloody affair and escalated into the 60s...and continues today. I will take a lot of time to get rid of ideals we thought were perfectly fine until people started fighting back the mid 1950s. Once again, it was great the movement started in the 50s, but much of the nation didn't want to change until later. Some still don't.

They added "under God" to the constitution because hatred of religion was the sign of an obvious Communist. Americans had to be nationalistic to avoid suspicion. The veneer of ultra-conservatism may look great when romanticized...but it was a crap time.

The Korean war wasn't a big hit (and beginning of the cold war) and Vietnam got rolling.

...but we did get Rock N' Roll and television! NASA did some amazing work. Oh, and we sorted out that Polio thing.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Bring Back Ross Perot...

LOL......are you guys afraid Santorum will force everyone to go to church on Sundays or something. Santorum is a freaking genius compared to obama (I refuse to capitalize his name) What if Romney gets in will we all be forced to move to Utah and marry 17 wives? You guys are living under a man who will undoubtedly go down in history as the worst president ever. I"m gonna vote for someone who isn't obama. Hell I might just write in Ross Perot.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    LOL......are you guys afraid Santorum will force everyone to go to church on Sundays or something. Santorum is a freaking genius compared to obama (I refuse to capitalize his name) What if Romney gets in will we all be forced to move to Utah and marry 17 wives? You guys are living under a man who will undoubtedly go down in history as the worst president ever. I"m gonna vote for someone who isn't obama. Hell I might just write in Ross Perot.
    If you have any better ideas I'm all ears...lol

Razor is offline Banned
    HAHA he said some funny shit in that video

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    If you have any better ideas I'm all ears...lol
    Ron Paul

You know Mormon's disallowed plural marriage 100 years ago, right? It is a serious offense and you will be disfellowshipped, or worse. It simply is not a part of the LDS church. The people that practice it have separated themselves from the church.

My comments about Santorum are not stereotypes, they are based on things he says and the things he wrote in his book (no, I haven't read the whole thing). It isn't his church attendance that bothers me - I do not want to live in the world that he envisions and I don't like radical social agendas...from either side. My wife should have the right to find satisfaction outside the home. She/we should have the right for prenatal screenings that could find a problem that is fixable in the womb. Contraception should be a widely available as possible (even a majority of Catholic women agree) because it not only benefits the young women that might be making bad decisions, but it helps the entire nation by cutting down on unwanted children. You could even say it dramatically makes abortion less in demand. Even married people sometimes don't want children, or more children as they hate things like, you know, poverty. Ugh, and there is so much more.

Jeez, it came out today that he said the Protestant church has been taken over by Satan...why are sane Christians voting for him?

Don't worry though, I am not voting for Obama. Like I said, I am a conservative - but I will be disgusted if Santorum somehow becomes the nominee.

...and with that, my political commenting is over. I forgot my policy to never discuss religion or politics on the forum. My dislike of Santorum overpowered it for a short period.

Great post Johnny

LOL....I was jerking your chain, I don't put any stock in what Santorum says and he won't even be on the ballot. All this stuff reminds me of the abortion debate.....well we've had presidents on both sides of the issue many different times since Roe-v-Wade and the rule still stands ......it's all political bullshit to keep the sheep from seeing what the wolves are doing.......NONE of this political posturing means a thing, total BS all of it. LOL I really was just having a little fun....can you imagine if Romney came on TV and suggested that we should all take a bunch of wives....I'd vote for him just for having brass cajones!

LOL....I was jerking your chain, I don't put any stock in what Santorum says and he won't even be on the ballot. All this stuff reminds me of the abortion debate.....well we've had presidents on both sides of the issue many different times since Roe-v-Wade and the rule still stands ......it's all political bullshit to keep the sheep from seeing what the wolves are doing.......NONE of this political posturing means a thing, total BS all of it. LOL I really was just having a little fun....can you imagine if Romney came on TV and suggested that we should all take a bunch of wives....I'd vote for him just for having brass cajones!
    WHAT! I broke my no-politics rule for nothing?? Heh.

I have become pretty disillusioned with the entire political process, from county commissioner up to president. Almost all of them should be ashamed to call themselves public servants. We are rarely served. They broker power and the difference between Republicans and Democrats isn't really ideology...it is just that they are brokering their power to different and apposing groups. If you drill for oil, or make solar panels you know who to go to. Both political parties have made their affiliations known.

WHAT! I broke my no-politics rule for nothing?? Heh.

I have become pretty disillusioned with the entire political process, from county commissioner up to president. Almost all of them should be ashamed to call themselves public servants. We are rarely served. They broker power and the difference between Republicans and Democrats isn't really ideology...it is just that they are brokering their power to different and apposing groups. If you drill for oil, or make solar panels you know who to go to. Both political parties have made their affiliations known.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    The party that should be elected...the party that will do the most good for the common American...will not be elected.

This country was taken over...many years ago by the following:

-Multinationals
    -Education System
    -International Bankers
    -Politicians
    -Religion

These sources work in tandem...and they don't give a fvck about you.

Ron Paul is the Best candidate we had in years Some of his ideas are a little flippant (but those ideas would never pass through congress). RP has not been bought by special interest groups that represent the above....that's why he won't be elected.

The president is a bought and paid for seat...you are naive if you think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Great post Johnny
    Yes, X2

Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    -Multinationals
    -Education System
    -International Bankers
    -Politicians
    -Religion

These sources work in tandem...and they don't give a fvck about you.

Ron Paul is the Best candidate we had in years Some of his ideas are a little flippant (but those ideas would never pass through congress). RP has not been bought by special interest groups that represent the above....that's why he won't be elected.

The president is a bought and paid for seat...you are naive if you think otherwise.
    Love to see him win, but he hasn't a prayer.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    #1 Reason is because he cant seperate Church & State

Ron Paul said in an interview the other day that Roe v. Wade should be overturned. I know it is because he wants the states to handle abortion, but that will scare a lot of moderates and independents. And people are worried about his foreign policy.

I don't like his foreign policy either - but I'm pretty sure Israel will take care of that for us. We NEED his economic ideas BAD.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Listen, what is the biggest concern facing this country right now?.... JOBS. You should be looking at more about the candidates' economic plans rather than the social aspects of it. Be real, Santorum holds social views that not alot of people support (I do though) but is that the reason why you wouldn't vote for him, or even worse vote for Obama? This country has been off the wrong track for a long time, and the best candidate is Ron Paul, but he won't win the nomination because of the GOP establishment. You should worry more about the candidates economic platform more than their social values, because there is an abundance of lack of jobs here in America.

The economy, jobs, and our economic future trump all other issues together. If it's Santorum, I will enthusiastically support him. I would Prefer Ron Paul, but he won't win. Gingrich would be next, followed by Romney. Regardless, any of them would be a VAST improvement over Obummer.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Where.are.jobs05903_n.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	120519
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B.O._by.the.numbers.small.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	646.2 KB 
ID:	120521
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why Rick Santorum will never be President.-b.o._by..numbers.jpg  

I'm by no means defending Obama. I dont think he is a bad as everyone makes it out to be.
    But Santorum is no way fiscally conservative. He was the king of earmarks.
    Whats Santorums solution for jobs? To pray for them?

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I really dislike Santorum. I could live with Romney, especially since Obama is the alternative. But I really want Ron Paul to be president. Santorum needs to be crushed, I don't understand how he is doing so well, simply must be that there are a bunch of other people out there like him that think people can't think for themselves, and the government needs to keep us in check. it really is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    whats santorums solution for jobs? To pray for them?
    *lol*

Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    Listen, what is the biggest concern facing this country right now?.... JOBS. You should be looking at more about the candidates' economic plans rather than the social aspects of it. Be real, Santorum holds social views that not alot of people support (I do though) but is that the reason why you wouldn't vote for him, or even worse vote for Obama? This country has been off the wrong track for a long time, and the best candidate is Ron Paul, but he won't win the nomination because of the GOP establishment. You should worry more about the candidates economic platform more than their social values, because there is an abundance of lack of jobs here in America.
    I agree that economic agendas are the most important. As a matter of fact, that is exactly what I was saying. It is a shame that in order to get it, I need to elect someone that envisions a world I don't want to live in.

Kennedy was the first Catholic elected and made it a point to say the church wouldn't have any influence on how he runs the country. Santorum, on the other hand, is running on "values" which are completely dictated by his faith. I don't like his values. Even during the financial debates he talks about the breakdown of the family as being responsible for the problems in this country. He wants to fix families...and I don't want him trying to fix my family or tell me what a family should be (no gays, women staying home). The president is supposed to create an environment where families can flourish, not micromanage them or say what a family is.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 02-22-2012 at 01:48 PM.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I agree that economic agendas are the most important. As a matter of fact, that is exactly what I was saying. It is a shame that in order to get it, I need to elect someone that invasions a world I don't want to live in.

Kennedy was the first Catholic elected and made it a point to say the church wouldn't have any influence on how he runs the country. Santorum, on the other hand, is running on "values" which are completely dictated by his faith. I don't like his values. Even during the financial debates he talks about the breakdown of the family as being responsible for the problems in this country. He wants to fix families...and I don't want him trying to fix my family or tell me what a family should be (no gays, women staying home). The president is supposed to create an environment where families can flourish, not micromanage them or say what a family is.
    You are right, he wants to micromanage people, and that should not be the role of government.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information