Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Divorce help!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I am in a rare situation in an unforgiving state for men and divorce/custody.....

Unfortunately (for my wife)..... she fvcked up so bad that she screwed herself with custody. If it wasn't so well documented..... I likely wouuld be screwed......

~Haz~

I bet even with all the documentation it still wasn't easy and most of the time YOU were looked at as the bad guy.

I still have my notebook where I documented EVERY diaper change and feeding for an entire year. Yeah it really gets that bad and you have to protect yourself (as a guy) to that point including making sure you get written/notarized documentation from everyone you can on your side.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-11-2012 at 11:40 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    yup court oredred n that doesnt include Nicole who has a 17year old son that just moved in with the X (she unemployed and was in college to be an RN collecting unemployment) the X got court order for child support also and the judge put in the order that she must drop outta school so she gets employed full time to suppot the alimony and now child support..so instead of her investing in a carreer thats high salery, she has to take medial job(high school diploma only) to pay court orders... we are still p!ssed that the X doesnt see the longerm benifits of her finishing school/ paying him more than 4x what he gets now (and her ability to have a source of living)

Miki basicly pays for her X to get high every day as he stays unemployed while she raises her 17yera old in the condo she bought single handedly
    stacy almost lost her house (that was given to her from her father) as she raise her 17 year old girl and 10 year old girl...working at a all girl private school in exchange for the kids tuition... her LPN money covers just bills and alimony to the douch of a dad (hes actualy a good dad and was a good hubby imo, she just was tired of him so its her own falt imo) but really? alimony? sad.
    michelle is now saving secratly in her moms account for a divorce as soon as the kids leave (16/17 year olds) and finishing college... hes a pot head they own an auto body shop she basicly supports with her student loans.. but she knows he will go for alimony, and doesnt care she is tired of having kids ~ including HIM... sometimes a REAL MAN a equal is worth paying for...
    the same Im sure goes for you guys..

Well thats BS and just show how the courts like to screw the person who is trying to do the right thing and keep/make people poor be it a female or male. The system is set up to cost as much as possible, disrupt lives and destroy future. Rarely is it really set up in the kids best interest. MOST of the time it's the male who is still typically the bread winner and gets the shaft. It just shows when it comes to marriage, divorce it doesnt pay to be the good guy doing the right thing. Best advice I probably took was when I got laid off my attorney said DONT get another job until it's over...

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    yup most states its automatic for mothers to assume rights/ parental care... other wise must be provin (3rd party...school/gal/parent aide/state/ psych)
    my dad got custody of me and my siblings took him over 1 year, my testomy, church goers/ school/ parenting classes and psych)
    i used to get soo ripped when I supervised a mom that was not invested in her kid and took for granted the kid being around yet supervised a dad that was tentative engaging and tender when I suppervised their visits...many nights Tiger heard me complain of how few dads were involved, yet every time a dad was involoved, they CLEARLY needed to be the sole custodian, I would go on and on raving about these great fathers....ahhh love the system lol

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Well thats BS and just show how the courts like to screw the person who is trying to do the right thing and keep/make people poor be it a female or male. The system is set up to cost as much as possible, disrupt lives and destroy future. Rarely is it really set up in the kids best interest. MOST of the time it's the male who is still typically the bread winner and gets the shaft. It just shows when it comes to marriage, divorce it doesnt pay to be the good guy doing the right thing. Best advice I probably took was when I got laid off my attorney said DONT get another job until it's over...
    agree 100% we are all grown @SS adults.. make your own way shheesssh.
    and leetching off the person thats supporting your kid is sad and infurriating...even if you were to spend 100% of the alimony every week on the kid its messed up cuz your utta touch of the daily needs for that kid. ugg
    my oppinon, it should be illegal to have alimony exist...tax deduatable or not it shouls be non-existant... male or female strait or gay big or small lol.
    you wanna let someone support you, hay enjoy the ride WHILE IT LASTS but when it stopps, deal with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information