Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DanB is offline Banned
    Link for the lawyer sex scandal, mabey not the full investigation story your thinking of but all I could find

http://www.whas11.com/news/local/Lou...120817359.html
    Last edited by DanB; 03-07-2012 at 06:44 PM.

system admin is offline Owner
    We are moving this to Houston. It will cost them a lot more than this guys TIME (which it seems from his resume, has a lot of).

Have a look at J. Clark Baird and his recent problems in his new career:

http://www.abajournal.com/news/artic...with_her_lawy/

Legal Ethics
    Judge Throws Out Guilty Plea After Defendant Says She Had Sex with Her Lawyer in His Office

Posted Apr 27, 2011 3:34 PM CST
    By Martha Neil

Email
    Print
    Reprints

A 22-year-old defendant in a felony drug case got a pretty good plea deal, a Kentucky judge said yesterday.

But after Angel Martin said she had sex, twice, with her attorney, J. Clark Baird, at his law office while he was representing her in the case, Jefferson Circuit Court Judge McKay Chauvin threw out her guilty plea, the Louisville Courier Journal reported.

At the very least, what it does, it interjects into this entire process something that shouldn't be there,” said Chauvin in yesterday's hearing. “It colors the entire representation in a way that I'm not comfortable with. Period.”

Baird declined to testify when asked by a prosecutor to do so.

The judge and the prosecutor's office are reviewing their ethical responsibilities under state attorney disciplinary rules. They both bar sex with clients if the relationship began after the onset of the representation, and require other lawyers to report such conduct.
    Related Topics

Criminal Justice, Sentencing/Post Conviction, Judiciary, Legal Ethics, Trials & Litigation
    Comments

B. McLeod
    Apr 27, 2011 7:16 PM CST

Apparently he Baird more than his soul during that representation.

Bob Fogelnest
    Apr 28, 2011 12:37 PM CST

Is it now part of the standard plea colloquy in Kentucky to ask if you’ve had sex with your lawyer?

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    my cousin vinny is a lawyer maybe he can help

N4cer2 is offline Douche Bag
    You gotta be retarded! You don't even know what the lawsuit is, and you're the DEFENDANT!
    It's about you being a piece of low life crap, selling products labeled as steroids , but that do NOT contain what you claim in them.

No where on the bottle or on our websites do we "label" our products "Steroids" Keep beating that same old drum buddy! Look where it has gotten you so far. ONE lawsuit from your buddy lawyer who doesnt know the first thing about what he is doing. Professionals will handle this for us.

Not to mention, the lawyer is only doing his job. Get a clue. You need to worry about the plaintiff, not the attorney. Genius. I'm not worried about this "high level" attorney.

Not to mention, you may think this is the biggest board, but it's also the biggest joke in the steroid world. Funny you badmouth Anthony Roberts now, but you were all on his nuts when I was on here calling him out just a few short years ago. Oh the many faces of the Clapp! Haters are just something you deal with when obtaining success. Hate away

Pay attention on the bad mouthing on the sex case. Notice what hasn't happened? He hasn't been found guilty of any such act. It was an angry client's claim. Wow. He would've been disbarred. We didnt bad mouth the guy for having sex with a 22 year old client in his office.... The judge and the papers did. I think its great that he got laid.

Is this even real life? You're mad at the attorney instead of the plaintiff, or even more adult, you should be mad at yourself for being so dishonest in your products. I Am however impressed. You've picked up a fair share of nutswinging n00bs on here since I was last posting here. How cute. I am not mad at the attorney, I am letting community know who we are dealing with and keeping them up to speed on things.

Bold posts are answers by "Clapp"
    Last edited by N4cer2; 03-07-2012 at 08:49 PM.

N4cer2 is offline Douche Bag
    Maybe that was a little harsh. The truth hurts. But I'm not following why you are attacking the ATTORNEY who is just doing his job. You're acting like it's PERSONAL! If that's the case, shouldn't you have a lot of people coming to beat you down for PERSONALLY selling them a mislabeled product? No where on the bottle has our products been mislabeled. We have PROFESSIONAL lawyers who take care of that aspect of things. Nothing we do is done without proper council. For the record, on the bottle it states "This product is NOT a steroid". If you dont want it, RETURN it.

Think about it. Typical attitude in our US today - passing blame. Just man up, take the blame that you're facing the consequences of self-centered decisionmaking in your past. It's ok. Happens to the best of us. But to be mad at the attorney and not the plaintiff? And to spin it as if it's about your stupid message board and not the supplements shows you're either uninformed on your own case, or you're an outright liar. Which one is it? I am very well informed and have read every page of the lawsuit, including the 50,000,000 judgement and the request to shut our websites down.

(And yes, it's me. Miss me bringing the truth to this board the last few years sweet cheeks?) I can smell the sweet smell of "Summers Eve" all the way in Texas. What a huge Douche you are.

Bold answers were done by Clapp

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer2 View Post
    The truth hurts.
    Well well well if it isnt the ass clown that trolls every board posting stupid rhetoric and BS - till you get banned. The only thing that is a bigger joke than the BS you post is you yourself.
    Get a life. Theres a little truth for you.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    shut the fuk up, go find another board.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    FYI- We have a guy on here from kentucky and he is a bad as$ kick boxer. No joke! Knocked out quite a few guys. He is currently undefeated also...wanna be lawyer better watch out!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What a complete knob you are LMFAO LOL

Take your head out of the sand dear boy lol

Wow!! Mr Roberts! Hi pumpkin!!! Hows are those low paying cash jobs treating you? Please get a real job so I can take it from you

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Sys admin never calls me pumpkin
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ohhhh Mr. Roberts eh? Looks like I missed out on the fun..... I really wanted to invite him out to the tri-state area..... I've got a nice piece of realestate he might like. Beautiful location too..... right in the middle of the hudson..... approx 60ft down.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

My answers to Roberts Ramblings are posted in bold on his posts.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Good for you..... and the board. What could he possibly sue the board for? We don't source..... we don't allow source sponsors..... all we do is report on experiences and try to guide people so they wont kill themself.

He might have better luck picking a fight with a few other boards.....

~Haz~
    Well said brother.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    A Crying Shame! What is a crying shame you may ask? Well a bus full of lawyers going off the cliff with 3 empty seats!

Vettester is offline Banned
    So, I take it that N4cer2 won't be taking advantage of the getting a 'free' bottle offer for signing up?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^ THATt was funny!!

HAHA!!! I wonder if that pissed him off when he created that account! Thats good stuff!

Roberts, check your in box for the free offer and if you dont see it, check your spam folder

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    N4cer2 it sounds like you have an issue with nutswinging noobs here as you bring it up in an earlier post. When you own and operate the number one steroid subject board on the net, you have a tendency to attact noobs and every one else who are dedicated to the subject. But your problem is obvious....

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Let's keep this to the top!

I knew steroid .com had power on the search engines, but who knew it would be this powerful!!

Go to google and type in: "Jonathan Clark Baird Steroid lawyer"

Our forum posts are number 1 for this.

If you type that in different ways, we are number 1-4 for google results and it was only 1-2 days after posting this. It seems that starting a fight with us on grounds of harassment was not wise. I wonder what that rank will be like in 2 weeks.

This was a horrible fight to start...

Google search: Jonathan Baird Steroid Lawyer

Steroid.com: #1

https://www.google.com/search?q=john...w=1440&bih=730

I saw that lmao..... it was like that yesterday haha

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    wait so the lawsuit is because you are selling a 100% legal steroid alternatives but because it doesnt actually contain any illegal ingredients its misleading?

lol I cant see how the judge wouldnt just throw that lawsuit out immediately.

No where on the website does it say what the actual ingredients inside the products are.

We should all go to china town and sue the shops for selling us fake panaphonic tvs......actually I like my sorny tv way better. I hear they have a deal comming up on some magnetboxs next week as well lol

Razor is offline Banned
    Lmao I know that's this is so crazy

Haters will hate gentlemen.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Haters will hate gentlemen.
    i dont like u....admin...cause u keep picking up the chicks i have my eyes on......

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    ohhhh Mr. Roberts eh? Looks like I missed out on the fun..... I really wanted to invite him out to the tri-state area..... I've got a nice piece of realestate he might like. Beautiful location too..... right in the middle of the hudson..... approx 60ft down.

~Haz~
    he is already there. He lives off of route 17
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    not too shabby:

"johnathan clark baird" result 1 AND 2 on google
    "johnathan baird" result #5

Once all of this is finalized we will remove the posts and let this guy continue a career. It is just a bit over the top and not to smart to be convinced by Roberts that this is a winning fight. Roberts has this effect on people and can Con unsuspecting people. I feel bad for these guys to be honest, but if they want to harass us, Im not going to sit here and get kicked in the teeth and not hit back. within days, these ranks will secure themselves and we will be ranked higher for all terms. Like I said, if they want to attack us, we will attack back. This will be over soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    he is already there. He lives off of route 17
    no shit..... I'm there all the time..... I probably wouldn't recognise him but it'd be funny to walk into musclemakeer grill and see him sittin there.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Good Luck Admin, although i don't think your going to need lady luck on your side, keep us posted with the progress anyway.

Razor is offline Banned
    As soon as he got labeled douche bag he headed for the hills lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer2 View Post
    Maybe that was a little harsh. The truth hurts. But I'm not following why you are attacking the ATTORNEY who is just doing his job. You're acting like it's PERSONAL! If that's the case, shouldn't you have a lot of people coming to beat you down for PERSONALLY selling them a mislabeled product?

Think about it. Typical attitude in our US today - passing blame. Just man up, take the blame that you're facing the consequences of self-centered decisionmaking in your past. It's ok. Happens to the best of us. But to be mad at the attorney and not the plaintiff? And to spin it as if it's about your stupid message board and not the supplements shows you're either uninformed on your own case, or you're an outright liar. Which one is it?

(And yes, it's me. Miss me bringing the truth to this board the last few years sweet cheeks?)

In bold.
    Does this go for you as well in regards to owning up and taking blame for your own sons death instead of trying to pass off the blame on steroids ? Looks like someone has double standards to me.

upperhandy is offline Member
    a copy of the court documents can be found here

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by upperhandy View Post
    a copy of the court documents can be found here

it seems my company doesn't like your link. contain inappropriate content, those that contain malicious code,

upperhandy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    it seems my company doesn't like your link. contain inappropriate content, those that contain malicious code,
    hmmm... just a drop box kind of website (4shared)... maybe try from home?

i would have posted it but the pdf is too large

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information