Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    system admin is offline Owner

Exclamation Steroid Defense Lawyer J. Clark Baird - Trying to shut down Steroid.com!!

Hot off the press:

A VERY young and VERY amateur "Steroid Defense Attorney" by the name of:

Jonathan Clark Baird (J. Clark Baird): http://jclarkbaird.com/steroids-law/

Wants to shut down Steroid.com and take away the biggest asset the world has ever seen for Anabolic Steroid research and information

Oh, he also has stated that they want $50,000,000O! LOL

On his website, Johnathan Baird (J. Clark Baird) states that he is the "Go to Guy" if you get busted with Steroids , Growth Hormone , Research Chems, etc... but in reality, our opinion of Jonathan Clark Baird is that he is a JOKE and doesn't know the law from his ass hole!

Why would a "Steroid Defense Lawyer" want to shut down Steroid.com, the biggest and most active anabolic steroid website in the world? If he is in business to DEFEND steroid users and make a "BIG" name for himself in this niche, (like he is obviously trying to do by getting his name out that he is suing Steroid.com) Isn't it counter productive to attack the very people he is trying to defend?

I want everyone to know that we will do everything in our power to not only have this joke of a lawsuit dismissed, but I will use the SEARCH ENGINE power of steroid.com to make sure everyone who is looking for reviews and opinions of Mr. Johnathan Clark Baird to know that our opinion of him as a lawyer is that he doesn't have a clue about what he is doing and his knowledge of law is less than worthy of a phone call. In fact, our opinion of Johnathan Clark Baird (J. Clark Baird) is that he is trying to bully his way with a frivolous lawsuit just to try to get some quick money from us. Well, I got news for him: Batter up Butter cup!! Your in for an expensive fight and we have never backed down from a coward like you.

In fact, I am going to make a home page link about what we think about him and **with luck** our opinion will be ranked at the top of the first page when doing a search about the kind of "Steroid Defense Lawyer" he is and how little he knows about what he is doing. What kind of "Steroid Defense Attorney" brings a battle to a Steroid.com and then tries to claim to be an expert at DEFENDING Steroid Users>?? Real bright.... The future is blinding.

For the record: Steroid.com is NOT going ANYWHERE

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good for you..... and the board. What could he possibly sue the board for? We don't source..... we don't allow source sponsors..... all we do is report on experiences and try to guide people so they wont kill themself.

He might have better luck picking a fight with a few other boards.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Razor is offline Banned
    Saw this on the main forum and I will say it again

They can go fck themselves

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Good for you..... and the board. What could he possibly sue the board for? We don't source..... we don't allow source sponsors..... all we do is report on experiences and try to guide people so they wont kill themself.

He might have better luck picking a fight with a few other boards.....

~Haz~
    I agree but like admin said its just publicity b.s.

and razr you said it perfectly

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This guy doesn't seem to be very sharp!

Vettester is offline Banned
    If you look on his site, on the "Steroid Law" tab, there's a sub tab within that lists "Steroid Links". It lists, and obviously endorses other boards, as well as Anthony Roberts, who it notes that he is "The CNN of the steroid world."

I think it's pretty easy to put the pieces together on this.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    If you look on his site, on the "Steroid Law" tab, there's a sub tab within that lists "Steroid Links". It lists, and obviously endorses other boards, as well as Anthony Roberts, who it notes that he is "The CNN of the steroid world."

I think it's pretty easy to put the pieces together on this.
    GET THE FVCK OUTA HERE! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh come on..... does this guy ever let up? He was beat down once already and the guy clearly doesn't know anything beyond what has already been written by other people. There's a reason why 90% of the steroid community hates him.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Razor is offline Banned
    Steroids .com does not sell steroids...they sell steroid alternative..no case..no contest.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    finally a flaming thread, I cant wait

Razor is offline Banned
    Whos got a flamethrower?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    and what do we do thats illegal here? last i checked we can legally talk openly (is that a word?) about steroids and using steroids as much as we want. I have seen forums with directis on how to make rec drugs or break rec doen to inject and all kinds of things and nobodys attacking them, wtf kind of world do we live in???

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    This guy seems like he's the Lionel Hutz of gear.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Dunno where the ownership of steroid .com is located, but probably a good idea to have it organized "offshore", ...Cyprus, Seychelles, BVI...etc.
    It will always be controversial.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    He should be disbarred. He is trying to infringe on free speech - he doesn't know the first thing about US law.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Maybe all the guys should all come over my place and work on ..... a defense.

When you're on top there is always some jackass trying to pull you down.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 03-07-2012 at 07:02 AM.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Ah.. yes. Anthony Roberts is involved by the way. They dont know how we know, but we know. I cant wait to see how much money they are willing to spend before they realize that we wont give these mother fukers a dime and will take this all the way to a jury trial (which they want!) I find it to be the silliest lawsuit we have ever been involved in and the fact that they are working with Anthony Roberts on this who owes us 6.5 million dollars just makes this even more laughable lol! Can you guys imagine what would happen when it is OUR turn to start asking WHY this lawsuit started, for what reasons, and then ask what the relationship between these lawyers and Anthony Roberts is?

If Johnathan Clark Baird wanted to become known as a Steroid Defense lawyer, his career would have been a lot better by NOT poking a stick into this nest of wasps.

1st, I am going to make these guys look like a joke before we even get 2 months into this....

2nd, I am going to make them spend a shit load of money on this harassment lawsuit, which they have NONE of.

3rd, I am going to use all "500" websites let the steroid community know that we think these ass clowns are the LAST lawyers they want to defend them.... on ANY type of case. They want to make a name as Steroid Lawyers, they will get it, but its not going to be the reputation they expected.

Jonathan Clark Baird, (J. Clark Baird) if your reading this, you just fuked up buddy.... you and Anthony Roberts can work together to try to pay off those law bills. Im sure you have enough money to go head to head with me in this harassment suit, lead by Anthony since you just got out of law school 3 years ago! Your obviously not very bright young man.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    What an assclown...

Anything we can do to help?

If you hear of this lawyer J Clark Baird, stay the fuk away. He doesnt know the first thing about what he is doing and it shows his character and intelligence to come after us in a harassment suit. Not the kind of lawyer I would have defending me.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    How the hell could anyone think they could succeed in ending a discussion forum protected by THE FIRST AMENDMENT? It's FREE SPEECH - People talking about WHATEVER THE F**K they want.
    There are no sales or illegal activity of any kind here! What an IDIOT.

I will keep you guys posted with further development. This is nothing new for us and is just a way to continue educating ourselves on how to stay on top. This is all cost of doing business and we have a huge war chest for scum like this.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    How the hell could anyone think they could succeed in ending a discussion forum protected by THE FIRST AMENDMENT? It's FREE SPEECH - People talking about WHATEVER THE F**K they want.
    There are no sales or illegal activity of any kind here! What an IDIOT.
    Oftentimes it isn't that they are trying to shut it down so much as they are threatening to inflict large legal bills or cause bad publicity.

If they are seeking a settlement to keep it out of court (which might not be true since Admin says they may want a court trial) then it is morally (but probably not legally) blackmail.

Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    I will keep you guys posted with further development. This is nothing new for us and is just a way to continue educating ourselves on how to stay on top. This is all cost of doing business and we have a huge war chest for scum like this.
    Any left over scum defense funds to donate to a greater cause? I need to pay for my coach so I can do my 1st show

What if I tattoo "Johnathan clark Baird sucks" onto marcus?

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Oftentimes it isn't that they are trying to shut it down so much as they are threatening to inflict large legal bills or cause bad publicity.
    If they are seeking a settlement to keep it out of court (which might not be true since Admin says they may want a court trial) then it is morally (but probably not legally) blackmail.
    So then can't Steroid .com sue for and recoup damages based on slander, etc.?

awms is offline Senior Member
    They know they cant get the site shut down....they want a deal because they think it would be cheaper for steroid .com to offer money to them then go to court for months or years fighting it. They are prob. hoping that steroid.com just wrights them a fat cheque so they will keep their mouth shut.

Cant stand scummy people like this!!!!

No checks will be written to any one trying to bully me through the courts. I have money to fight and enjoy the experience.

Get this...J. Clark Baird was under investigation for ethics violations for having sex with his 22 year old client...in his office!! Someone find the link!

Ooh...Mr. Baird is reading these and sending my posts to my lawyers...say hi to the professional steroid defense attorney everyone!

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    This guy seems like he's the Lionel Hutz of gear.
    I love it. Hey admin, let me know were to send the money to for the make a wish for steroid .com pledge drive?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Admin change your signatures to " we dont start the fights we finish them"..........

now could you please stop picking up chicks that I have my eyes on......

Calgarian... that signature would fit well into our company motto! We have NEVER started a fight with a company... we are ALWAYS the ones defending the fight. We would rather continue to do what we are good at and focus on building and growing our business.

Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Calgarian... that signature would fit well into our company motto! We have NEVER started a fight with a company... we are ALWAYS the ones defending the fight. We would rather continue to do what we are good at and focus on building and growing our business.
    Then do it........ works perfectly......
    Now how abt the other issue you and I have? sorry cant help picking on u , u dont post very often.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Anthony Roberts, that guy is still alive?!
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

to me it looks like a publicity stunt........pick a fight with the biggest dog even if you dont win ppl will know who you are....but what do i know....I am just a regular steroid user............Oh yeah I admit it cause its legal to use in Canada....so try to get warrant against me......

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hazard View Post
    get the fvck outa here! Ahahahahahaha!

Oh come on..... Does this guy ever let up? He was beat down once already and the guy clearly doesn't know anything beyond what has already been written by other people. there's a reason why 90% of the steroid community hates him.....

~haz~
    amen!!

^^^^ I would also venture to guess that most people, not just the steroid community, hate that guy. He sounds like he's got no class..... a typical fvckin moron. I wont "internet bully" him too much though because thats not what i'm about..... wouldn't mind sayin it to his face though

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Does anybody know this guy's address and home phone number?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looking at his website it seems he can only practice in Kentucky. How the hell is he planning to have the trial brought to his backyard, or are you guys also located in Kentucky?

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Hi professional steroid defense attorney. Thanks for taking care of us

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

DanB is offline Banned
    ^^^^^^

lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information