germx is offline New Member

how am i supposed to get advice on here? jeez

any spam words ???

With < 30 posts its damn near impossible to get help without mentioning a "spam word"

Okay. I have soreness and swelling at my ventrogluteal. First time going there btw. I went in with a 22. 1" with ONE ce ce of tst-e on sunday and had no swelling up until yesterday evening. As i said it's a little swolen at the inj spot, and its a bit tender when i put pressure on it. No redness, and its not hot. Wondering what would be the cause?
    Last edited by germx; 03-07-2012 at 10:09 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    what?

jsut dont use spam words, it never filters me except for certain 3 letter combinations because they are name of rc site, it filters sources, ugl's and some links and rightly so because you cant post them

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    what?

jsut dont use spam words, it never filters me except for certain 3 letter combinations because they are name of rc site, it filters sources, ugl's and some links and rightly so because you cant post them
    What I edited in my 2nd post is what I was trying to ask. I couldn't use any drug names, and every time I would retry with something different I would get same error message. all good now

(cannot type Ce ce or em el)
    Last edited by germx; 03-07-2012 at 10:10 PM.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by germx View Post
    With < 30 posts its damn near impossible to get help without mentioning a "spam word"

Okay. I have soreness and swelling at my ventrogluteal. First time going there btw. I went in with a 22. 1" of tst-e on sunday and had no swelling up until yesterday evening. As i said it's a little swolen at the inj spot, and its a bit tender when i put pressure on it. No redness, and its not hot. Wondering what would be the cause?
    Did you pin in the upper/outer area, somewhat closer to the hip area? Also, 22g is get big IMO. For glutes, I use 25g x 1-1/2" when going IM with my TRT. Actually, lately, I've been going Sub Q, but that's another story.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Also, 22g is get big IMO. For glutes, I use 25g x 1-1/2" when going IM with my TRT.
    Agreed.

I have had irritation a couple of days after because of heat, sweat and irritation (just walking around in the heat did it).

Keep an eye on it. It sounds like you know what to watch for: tenderness and heat.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Did you pin in the upper/outer area, somewhat closer to the hip area? Also, 22g is get big IMO. For glutes, I use 25g x 1-1/2" when going IM with my TRT. Actually, lately, I've been going Sub Q, but that's another story.
    Because its a big hassle to post links: just google ventrogluteal its the first diagram in images

I know I hit muscle, and I agree that 22g is too big, but it's all I can where I live now. Was going to order a box or 27g online

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Agreed.

I have had irritation a couple of days after because of heat, sweat and irritation (just walking around in the heat did it).

Keep an eye on it. It sounds like you know what to watch for: tenderness and heat.
    Sounds exactly what happened to me. Louisiana humidity and heat, and my body temperature is rising from cycle as well it seems.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Spam words are *** ***** *** ** ******* **** and ****
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    virgin injection site.
    22g is not that big, and would not be reason u are this sore.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I was sore first couple injections as well. and I don't notice a pain difference between 22g and 25g.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You stuck a needle in your muscle and it swelled up a little, somewhat normal.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    mL = cc are the same
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information