Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Zimmerman isn't a white guy but yet they continue to claim it was a racist incident. It would be interesting to know what would have happened if it had been the other way around though. I had never heard of Shawn Tyson until you posted about him and I doubt if many here from the states had either. You are right though about it all being handled in poor taste though. Even though the civil rights act was passed in 1964, there are always some small group somewhere ready to fan the flames of perceived racism where ever they can. It's sad that there are still those who are so easily manipulated into the pot. But Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are good at what they do, stir up controversy...remember Tawanna Brawley? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_...pe_allegations and it gives them more political miles especially if the outcome is in their favor and it keeps them in the spotlight at the expense of victims.
    Look it frustrates me as well. And I wonder if the story got so much air time in the UK, not so much because it was a black guy killing two whites, but it was a black guy killing two british citizens. I heard on the radio recently that in economic hardships, there will be a higher proportion of black men unemployed in the UK than the US. So I thought "well, is there something wrong with our system" until I found that apparantly there is legislation in America that says that a company MUST employ a percentage of ethnic minorities into their firms. This is a good and bad thing. It stops racist company owners turning away a capable minority, but it also means because of quotas, if a minority is the only one in ten white people at the interview stage, he will likely get a job. I think this policy is bad.

Now I remember when women got equal rights. It was a huge milestone and there hasn't been any issues since. I just wonder why there will always be a problem with whites and everyone else. Because there clearly is a problem.

As for the Black Panther group, why the Hell aren't they being arrested for inciting hatred? Surely their speeches are hateful. I dont know if you know this, but we're sending a whole bunch of muslim extremists to you soon. About 10 guys we arrested and have incarcerated for years, basically for extreme racial hatred. But your government wants them extradited to the states. They are going to some Hyper Max prison, the only ones you have where i think everyone is in solitary for 23 hours a day.

Crime is a direct result of poverty and lack of education, that's my opinion, and I mean urban crime that requires police attention, not corporate crime. If black people commit more crime than white people, that would infer they live in more poverty and have less education. So, in some ways, is it better a black person, even if he/she isn't very skilled, is working rather out there shooting people?

At the end of the day, most problems can be traced back to Government and their policies of deciding what they think is best for all of us in their rose tinted vision.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Crime is a direct result of poverty and lack of education, that's my opinion, and I mean urban crime that requires police attention, not corporate crime. If black people commit more crime than white people, that would infer they live in more poverty and have less education. So, in some ways, is it better a black person, even if he/she isn't very skilled, is working rather out there shooting people?

At the end of the day, most problems can be traced back to Government and their policies of deciding what they think is best for all of us in their rose tinted vision.
    Its LARGELY a "cultural problem."

Many American Blacks PRAISE violence. They support of their hero's RAP STARS, and tough guy Actors, who all think they are Bad Arses, by purchasing their "Kill niggas, cops, crackas, spics, CD's and movies." The are "anxyious (sic) to prove their manhood by shooting someone...or kicking someones' arse (typically someone who is weaker or in a compromising condition).

I don't feel ONE BIT SORRY for them....AT ALL !

They support that tough guy BS....they can reap the benefits of it.

As a creed, they have been given more chances and opportunities to turn their culture around and make a positive impact on this country...than any other creed....but a las they have not.

That's why 70-80 percent of the prison population is composed of Blacks. Its not the government....its their own culture.

...i tell them the same thing on the street when i collect the rent. Some of them will listen and you can see are trying to better themselves...They usually make it out of the hood.

The one's that don't are usually the ones headed for trouble. You see their eye's glaze over...and they fog out. This is common when talking to someone who's been brainwashed to think that their problems are the result of "Whitey or Government" keeping them down.

...none of this is a revelation....but most whites won't come out and say it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well they should let everyone know ahead of time if there are riots.No one will be arrested beacuse we will shoot on site.Why stand back and let these people burn down and rob everything in site.I remember when MLK was killed.Well that was all BS beacuse if the sent in the National Guard and started shooting those thugs it wouldnt of went on so long.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information