So with all of the mess I have been making I finished it off with the scariest 5 days of my life. I basically went on a 5 day bender without coming home or letting my wife no where I was. I drank so much I could have easily died, I had my brother who is a paramedic taking my blood pressure and heart rate continuously when I got finalyl came home. I have never put my life at risk like this and feel ashamed I could do this, I was 265lbs a week and a half ago and weighed in at 238.8lbs this morning.

Night 1- went to a friends place for some drinks then ended up going out because it was his bday and he wanted to go do some kareoke. Some how end up at the rippers (Keysha) (Bar is called Solid Golds). Not a sloppy night over all but still bad enough. Was supposed to work the next day but called in saying I wasn`t going to make it in. Boss suprisingly has been good to me through this. Attempt sleeping but have little success.

Day/Night 2- Buy beer and drink all day starting at 10am and meet an intresting chinese/irish girl (strange combo) She gives me her number (Jen) so she would be back around later in the binge. Head out with my friend Matt and suddenly back to the rippers (Keysha- gives me her # this time and tells me we should "hang out" funny enough this chick is asian too. Back to Matts place for more drinking. I belive I got a couple hours of sleep but not much

Day/Night 3- Sneak home when the wife is out and get in to some new clothes/shower and back out. So now more beer all day followed my a group of friends going out to a pool/bowling place. Well my sister and one frend Josh (good guy was my best man and one of the only ones who actually looks out for me). So after my sister wants to go downtown, we hit this new high end club called Taphouse. What happened this night was the most egotistical version of me I have ever been. I look for the hottest girl in the bar and hone in on her (Lisa) I just stood leaning against a couch talking to josh pertending like I didn`t see her then look over and see Lisa and her friends saying something about me. So somehow I just ask her if she wants to go grab a drink and she was game. So we chatted it up danced a little and at some point I go to the washroom because we are getting ready to leave then suddenly she isn`t there anymore. I`m thinking strange, well out side at the end of the night I find out what happened because I see her looking over at me in pure dissgust. She turns in pure dissgust, I`m thinking what happened? so Josh, my sister and I leave the bar and I start talking about it and my sister says she told her I was married. Worst cock block ever this chick was mint. I get pissed off tell her to f%$% off walk away.

Day/night 4- More beer all day with Matt and a newer guy Joe. We hang out and Jen is around again being friendly but after the chick from the night before I was still too mad to crush it. This night brings me to Jacks with wingman Joe. After the previous night I was a bit over confident and acted like I was the hotest guy in the city. I had girls coming up to megrabbing me, following me around the club (Jen#2).so theres a group of girls and one is a stripper so. They are talking about me and call me over to there table to chat (exit Joe). I eventually just get out of there and go check out some more girls. Some more dancing too. Meet the head of security from Taphouse get his number says just let him know I`m coming and no cover etc. So by this point I`m meeting more randoms and people getting phone numbers like crazy, I have never acted like this before and I was a bit scary. Night ends and I decide to just peace out of the place because other than the strippers at the club there was only some other chicks that weren`t that good by the end. Cab back to Matt's plac. More drinks. By this point I have gone way too far.

Day/night 5- This was just a not wanting to go home thing by this stage. So more breakfast beer and back out with Matt this time though we went out to the rippers at 4pm lol. It's dead but theres girls in there so I start chatting up the bartender and buying drinks next thing I know I am buying drinks for like 4 girls at once. So this continues for a while then I`m out standing having a smoke and then Keysha pulls up in her car, she comes up to me and is like where have you been? you didn`t call me? are you cheating on me? wow this was funny. A while later Keysha is ready and comes to talk to me inside the club and I just do a 180 and am like what's your name? so I get out of there and head to the beef baron. Keysha texts me' why you acting like you don`t know me are you coming back? so I have fun drink all night again buying drinks and having multiple strippers sitting on my lap etc. The night got blurry and it was just more hard liquor etc. so I`m at Matt's place after and decide finally it's time to face the wrath, down 10 cups of water then walk a significant amout to go pick up my car that has a ticket on it of course too.

Get home and wife is waiting, I sayI`m taking a shower first before dealing with this. You can imagine this part wasn`t fun more or less said we were getting eperated but it is still sorta open if I can clean up my act, I attemp sleeping to no avail and go to my moms place for the big lecture. suprisingly its not that bad and they just say how much they care etc. This is when I had the high heart rate and had my brother checking but I think it was also anxiety though the amount of energy drinks I had was insane through the 5 days so I am still woried and was ready to go to the hospital but my paramedic brother insisted they could do nothing and I would just be waiting around so I toughed it out.

This was by far the worst thing I have ever done, I spent a ton of money. Lost so much weight (actually I have very tight abs right now which is one of the only positive things). I barely ate through this all and smoked like crazy and I have never been a smoker. Today I just started picking up the pieces. Sorry for this long post there was more but I think you get teh jist of it.