Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shy Girls...

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member

Shy Girls...

I've been seeing this girl for a while now and she's fun to hang around and seems more then comfortable around me. The thing is whenever we start messin around or get intimate she is crazy shy. Like she's all hesitate about doing things or only wants to do basic positions and not for that long, it's weird. It's really boring an when i ask her to do other things she sighs or rolls her eyes? Then it's like i don't even want it when she does sh!t like that...

We had a talk about it and she just said she usually NEVER gets an urge for sex or even likes having sex She said she only gets a tiny urge and that only happens when she has been drinking lol. She said she hates having sex for a long time and likes it better when it's just short so it can be over with. She said "I don't think I've ever had an orgasm? Idono." When i try to give her signs that i want to smash she like does counter signs to show she doesn't want it lol. If I visit her a whole week, I get booty maybe once out of that whole week, twice is really stretchin it. This girl is in her early 20's to? I'm just really confused.

Anybody have experience with a girl like this?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i dont think its that she is shy. She i would say either maybe has a hormone problem where she lost her sex drive. Possibly from some other meds she takes. Or she has something in her past that makes her not like it.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    try past first........I bet u there is something there......

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's confusing? If she isn't for you then move on. Maybe your weiner is too small and she can't get excited, she's probably on a forum somewhere right now telling everyone about her boyfriend with the tiny weiner that always wants sex but doesn't turn her on and how she trys to act shy and make excuses so she doesn't have to have sex with him.......it's a possibility. Seriously....you don't need a thread on this forum you need to pull your head out and MOVE ON unless you don't like sex.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i dont think its that she is shy. She i would say either maybe has a hormone problem where she lost her sex drive. Possibly from some other meds she takes. Or she has something in her past that makes her not like it.
    I don't think she takes meds, she has a twin sister and i talk to the sister's boyfriend about it and he said her sister is the same way. They've been together a little longer and he said she is getting a little more comfortable but not much, he's not sure what to do either, right now he's just settling for sex once a week about.

I think it has something to do in the past to, I just havn't brought it up, i'll probably bring it up next time.

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    What's confusing? If she isn't for you then move on. Maybe your weiner is too small and she can't get excited, she's probably on a forum somewhere right now telling everyone about her boyfriend with the tiny weiner that always wants sex but doesn't turn her on and how she trys to act shy and make excuses so she doesn't have to have sex with him.......it's a possibility. Seriously....you don't need a thread on this forum you need to pull your head out and MOVE ON unless you don't like sex.
    What's confusing is every other girl i've been with loves sex and have no complaints about me. It's got nothing to do with me, i'm not worried about that, it's just the way the female is which is why i posted this thread because i've never seen a girl behave this way. The thread isn't me begging for help or trying to find an answer, just a general topic about a type of woman i can't seem to figure out and wondering if other members have possible experience so i can crack this cookie lol. She's a cool chick, ide rather try and figure her out and get it then just move on, i enjoy the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    try past first........I bet u there is something there......
    Yea, her last bf was a major d-bag, i was just trying to figure out more before i asked her about her past, seems like that's what needs to be done though.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Low self esteem and she might be self conscience about her body. They both might be. The hormone deficiency might play a big role as well. Talk her up all the time. Even when your not trying to get some. Talk to her about getting her hormones checked too.

So you're a counselor? Why on earth do you want to "crack this cookie"....sounds like you can't get laid anywhere else.......forget this chick and go work on your game bro. The reason you've heard that her other boyfriend is a douche bag is the same reason she will say the same thing about you....blue balls will make you irritable after a while.....find someone more compatible.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Last edited by SEOINAGE; 10-08-2012 at 01:47 PM.

So you're a counselor? Why on earth do you want to "crack this cookie"....sounds like you can't get laid anywhere else.......forget this chick and go work on your game bro. The reason you've heard that her other boyfriend is a douche bag is the same reason she will say the same thing about you....blue balls will make you irritable after a while.....find someone more compatible.
    Lol i have no issues getting laid, only with this one.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    She wants it up her ass, no lube, and as rough as you can give it!!!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    ````

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    could be shes just not that into you...like she likes you and wants to like but there is just not "kah-pow" factor where she just wants to eat you up, you guys are still in the new exciting phase and even with low labido I would expect here or any girl to be all about the closeness and connection of sex with someone they are interrested in

Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    Low self esteem and she might be self conscience about her body. They both might be. The hormone deficiency might play a big role as well. Talk her up all the time. Even when your not trying to get some. Talk to her about getting her hormones checked too.
    Her self esteem is good, she's bangin, I really think it's emotional or her hormones are off.

I tried the talk her up route, she said she hates overly nice guys and doesn't like hearing compliments all the time, she said it's a turn off lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    You already figured her out. Unless something is going to change on her end plan on it getting worse. I mean women even put on a show until marriage when sex drops to this frequency and worse. Just be glad she told you this much now.

Does she take birth control? That can knock drive down quite a bit. Chances are whatever it is has done its damage, whether chemical and or emotional. So staying with her will depend on how good a sex life you want to have or can live with.
    Nope, no birth control, she said she stopped takin it because it was making her fat.

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    She wants it up her ass, no lube, and as rough as you can give it!!!!
    Hahaha, ok i'll try an give some feedback, maybe that's all it'll take!

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    My theory.. as someone already mentioned, is something happened in her past. My guess would be some kind of physical or sexual abuse based on how you described her, plus how her sister acts very similar. Could also be a genetic hormonal issue that runs in the family, but the chances of that are pretty slim. I could be wayy off, but just my .02.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    could be shes just not that into you...like she likes you and wants to like but there is just not "kah-pow" factor where she just wants to eat you up, you guys are still in the new exciting phase and even with low labido I would expect here or any girl to be all about the closeness and connection of sex with someone they are interrested in
    easy way to tell. I'm email OP a shirtless pic of myself. If she isnt horny then she has a medical issue
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    That's a good point, never looked at it like that lol. Her friends told me she's always callin me sexy and really into me so i figured she would be more open in a sexual way. When we do have sex she's VERY basic...doesn't seem to into it.

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    My theory.. as someone already mentioned, is something happened in her past. My guess would be some kind of physical or sexual abuse based on how you described her, plus how her sister acts very similar. Could also be a genetic hormonal issue that runs in the family, but the chances of that are pretty slim. I could be wayy off, but just my .02.
    Nah man you pretty much hit it right on the dot. Majority of people that i talk to about it say it's something in the past, which i'm sure there is.

easy way to tell. I'm email OP a shirtless pic of myself. If she isnt horny then she has a medical issue
    Haha there we go, will get a good diagnostic off that.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Some people of both sexes just aren't into sex!! Sorry but true!!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    i didn't read all the above, but here are some thoughts from first hand experience.....

is she on birth control pills? some women lose their libido this way, so she can ask her doctor for a lower dose/ different type. this is the main reason a majority of the time when women aren't interested in sex

it could be her upbringing. some girls are told growing up that sex is "dirty" and serves two purposes, to please men and to have kids. (this one you may not be able to overcome). btw.. this has nothing to do with whether or not she had a religious upbringing. look at her parents and see how they are with each other. if a loveless marriage with no emotion or affection, could be a clue. does dad sleep on the recliner often? my woman and i are very affectionate in front of the kids (hug, kiss), and kids behave how they are raised.

was she ever raped?

is dad a perv? abusive?

and the knee jerk response we seem to have is to ask her to have her hormones checked. (alot to ask of a gfriend)

or maybe she has a poor body image of herself and refuses to believe that anyone would want to be intimate with her?

that's all i could pull out of the crystal ball before it went dark again.....

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Some people of both sexes just aren't into sex!! Sorry but true!!
    No its NOT!!! haha

yer a friggin nut!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    i didn't read all the above, but here are some thoughts from first hand experience.....

is she on birth control pills? some women lose their libido this way, so she can ask her doctor for a lower dose/ different type. this is the main reason a majority of the time when women aren't interested in sex

it could be her upbringing. some girls are told growing up that sex is "dirty" and serves two purposes, to please men and to have kids. (this one you may not be able to overcome). btw.. this has nothing to do with whether or not she had a religious upbringing. look at her parents and see how they are with each other. if a loveless marriage with no emotion or affection, could be a clue. does dad sleep on the recliner often? my woman and i are very affectionate in front of the kids (hug, kiss), and kids behave how they are raised.

was she ever raped?

is dad a perv? abusive?

and the knee jerk response we seem to have is to ask her to have her hormones checked. (alot to ask of a gfriend)

or maybe she has a poor body image of herself and refuses to believe that anyone would want to be intimate with her?

that's all i could pull out of the crystal ball before it went dark again.....
    She was on birth control for a little but stop taking it because she said it was making her fat and moody. Her parents are split apart and when i met her parents they seem to be more like friends, not parents. She's going to visit later this month and i'm planning on having a discussion with her about her past.

Yea i imagine how that conversation would go down... "hey babe can you go get your hormones checked so we can figure out how to get you horny "

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    She was on birth control for a little but stop taking it because she said it was making her fat and moody. Her parents are split apart and when i met her parents they seem to be more like friends, not parents. She's going to visit later this month and i'm planning on having a discussion with her about her past.

Yea i imagine how that conversation would go down... "hey babe can you go get your hormones checked so we can figure out how to get you horny "
    you know, yer good buddy ol' Roman here is a wannabe sechsual therapist, so if you want me to have a go at her to figure this thing out for you....?

you know, yer good buddy ol' Roman here is a wannabe sechsual therapist, so if you want me to have a go at her to figure this thing out for you....?
    Lol ya, will send her a shirtless pic of gixxer and then have you take a go at her. I think it's a bulletproof plan..

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    Lol ya, will send her a shirtless pic of gixxer and then have you take a go at her. I think it's a bulletproof plan..
    oh bullets? count me out then....

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Don't try to change or fix her. Pick a mate you are compatible with that doesn't require becoming a therapist.

I still think you need to find a woman who like little weiners.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    op- you basically said you want sex more then once a week. Even with time, therapy, and talking about her past is not going to change that.
    Something I noticed about this board is that many of us have a misconception that woman want sex as much as men. Yes some do, but many do not. Woman are made differently and many times they have sex for a different reason then to feel good physically. I am not saying woman do not like sex, I am simply saying their are many who are happy with it once a week or even less. There is no hormonal issue, or past daddy issues. This is just who they are. ex- some guys want to get laid every freaking day, and other guys are total fine with 2x a week. We are all different in this regard.
    op- you did say that she likes to fool around to a point, and it sounds like that point is everything before sex, which leads me to believe like many above have stated that she may have had something in her past that is not dealt with. but loves cuddling with you and some touching cause your her man and she likes to feel close to you

have yyou tried hypnotism? =)

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Last edited by SEOINAGE; 10-08-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Dude OP, on the surface, she's probably just not that in to you. Or maybe you just suck at sex. Have you tried eating her snatch before you bang her?

And instead of conventional positions, it's warmer at night now. Take her to the pool at night and submarine her. If that doesn't work, then I hope you have the ESPN package with your cable company.

I found this link to help you out with it:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love...e-sex-position

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    ^^^ The "Submarine" is not what I was expecting at all.. they musta figured a cool name would make up for a lame position..

The Submarine should be an underwater bj in the shallow end, 5 ft or less.. the girl goes down under n works the "periscope" while the guy stands there, head above water, n looks around for passers by.

How long ago did she come off birth control? It doesn't take long for it to have negative effects, and a really long time for them to get back to normal if at all. At least with some women, not all. Took my wife a pregnancy plus 6 months to get her libido back, and she only took birth control pills for like 6 months, her libido was shot almost immediately on them. And even then it wasn't as good as when we dated, and probably never will be.

Men are supposed to be with more than one woman, we were created that way, of course I don't live by that but part of me would like to and have it be considered normal, and not shunned by most all religions.
    that's the other thing i forgot to mention. coming off BC doesn't bring back her libido right away, can take several months as this gentleman pointed out....

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    ^^^ The "Submarine" is not what I was expecting at all.. they musta figured a cool name would make up for a lame position..

The Submarine should be an underwater bj in the shallow end, 5 ft or less.. the girl goes down under n works the "periscope" while the guy stands there, head above water, n looks around for passers by.
    Dude, if you were getting a serious BJ from her, she'd drown doing that. That position really is good. Only problem is it's more difficult to go fast

I still think you need to find a woman who like little weiners.
    Hmmm, maybe i'll try to get a woman who uses me as a coffee table and stomps on my balls to .

have yyou tried hypnotism? =)
    Nope, just wrote it down though, should i get one of those watches that i can sway side to side?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Dude OP, on the surface, she's probably just not that in to you. Or maybe you just suck at sex. Have you tried eating her snatch before you bang her?

And instead of conventional positions, it's warmer at night now. Take her to the pool at night and submarine her. If that doesn't work, then I hope you have the ESPN package with your cable company.

I found this link to help you out with it:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love...e-sex-position
    I thought the same man, everytime i try and leave or mention it's not working she begs me to stay an says she doesn't want to break up. That's what lead me to ask her if she even liked sex? I'm struggling with the submarine images, i think i'll need to find a "how to" youtube video .

How long ago did she come off birth control? It doesn't take long for it to have negative effects, and a really long time for them to get back to normal if at all. At least with some women, not all. Took my wife a pregnancy plus 6 months to get her libido back, and she only took birth control pills for like 6 months, her libido was shot almost immediately on them. And even then it wasn't as good as when we dated, and probably never will be.

Men are supposed to be with more than one woman, we were created that way, of course I don't live by that but part of me would like to and have it be considered normal, and not shunned by most all religions.
    I'm not sure how long ago she came off it, i'll find out though. I know her sister is still on it and you can tell she has gained weight, she's not fat, just a little extra jiggle.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    op- you basically said you want sex more then once a week. Even with time, therapy, and talking about her past is not going to change that.
    Something I noticed about this board is that many of us have a misconception that woman want sex as much as men. Yes some do, but many do not. Woman are made differently and many times they have sex for a different reason then to feel good physically. I am not saying woman do not like sex, I am simply saying their are many who are happy with it once a week or even less. There is no hormonal issue, or past daddy issues. This is just who they are. ex- some guys want to get laid every freaking day, and other guys are total fine with 2x a week. We are all different in this regard.
    op- you did say that she likes to fool around to a point, and it sounds like that point is everything before sex, which leads me to believe like many above have stated that she may have had something in her past that is not dealt with. but loves cuddling with you and some touching cause your her man and she likes to feel close to you
    I don't think it's the serious of damage. She's only 20 and had 1 other BF. I'm just going to keep pushing at it with her, she's either going to get sick of it and tell me to stop with all that, or she will get more comfortable with it. Isn't that how it works lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information