Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Would you have a prob with your wife being a stripper

This on/off again girl I have been dating, shes got a nice rack but kind petite. I have been trying to convince her to get some implants. Which got me thinking today, huh, I could get her those marry her and make some $$. Shes got a nice face/body so why not.

Would you guys ever let your wife strip why why not etc etc if you are gay or a girl assume i am talking about your man

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i have dated many strippers and was engaged to one. Depends on the girl and the club. Some places are all nude and very touchy. I wouldnt want that. Alot of them in NJ they dont even get topless.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Hell no... I've dated a few strippers and had a great time but we both knew that's all it was. I could never let the future mother of my children get up on stage and take her clothes off for money... just my opinion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Hell no... I've dated a few strippers and had a great time but we both knew that's all it was. I could never let the future mother of my children get up on stage and take her clothes off for money... just my opinion
    Whats the big deal, shes coming home and you're sticking your cock in her. Honestly one of the biggest issues I would have is the drug culture that surrounds strip clubs and also the way owners/managers tend to have this attitude like the girls should f them. I dated one years ago and those two issues were problematic.

there are alot of fvcked up strippers and there are alot that are good people. My best friend of about 10 years used to strip. She is the best person i know. Most of my wives friends are. Our whole wedding party was strippers. I'm friends with one that really did strip her way threw school and in now a pediatrician. She laughs. She made more money stripping then as a doctor.

So i wouldnt want my wife to strip. I would never tell her to go do it for the $$. But if she was one i would have still married her

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Oh hell no.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    there are alot of fvcked up strippers and there are alot that are good people. My best friend of about 10 years used to strip. She is the best person i know. Most of my wives friends are. Our whole wedding party was strippers. I'm friends with one that really did strip her way threw school and in now a pediatrician. She laughs. She made more money stripping then as a doctor.

So i wouldnt want my wife to strip. I would never tell her to go do it for the $$. But if she was one i would have still married her
    "So i wouldn't want my wife to strip"..

So you would give up (possibly) six figures, 100,000K, because.. what..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    why marry her??

the purpose (originally) was to better insure that your offspring were yours and not another guy..

so again, why marry her??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    "So i wouldn't want my wife to strip"..

So you would give up (possibly) six figures, 100,000K, because.. what..
    its very rare that the girls make that anymore. Its not like it used to be. I know gorgeous girls that are amazing dancers at good clubs and have come home some nights with less the $100 after tipping out.

Like i said. I wouldnt not marry a girl, or divorce my wife over it. But i wouldnt want her to do it. The extra cash isnt worth it in my mind

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You do realize that you're suggesting is basically pimping, right?

kif
    kif is offline Member
    I would not like it. We don't tell each other what to do, but I would not be happy about it

Vettester is offline Banned
    No on the stripping, but visiting the clubs with her on occasion is always fun!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Your wife I dont have a problem with, My wife thats a different story....LOL

I have been to enough strip clubs around the country to know that the scum of the earth frequent those places. I lived down the street from one, lots of bad things happen in those places to those girls. I would not want someone I care about working there. I would do everything I could to keep her out of all that mess.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Yeah.... no.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Interesting, you want to get this girl implants and basically pimp her out?

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    oh h3llz no!s
    i have been to male strip joints and they are insane! i would go crazy every night thinking about some horned up, hard up chix eye fvcking my husband and touching him as he man handled them.
    Attachment 123502

i would not be able to have sex or even cuddle with him, due to being so seriously enraged that his job was to excite and lead on other gals

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Depends? if you want a traditional monogamous, honest relationship then NO way jose! Bottom line Fact....It would never and has never exist for the long haul. My father owned a strip club and the fam was familiar with that industry. Good girls go bad...quick, Bad girls go worse and take those around them with them. If you just want have fun....and you guys have a relationship where you could "share" partners, then Maybe, but the emotional rollercoster would suc. It's just an impossible situation living around a smorgasbord of lusts(drugs, money, powerful ppl, diff bodies) If I was a male stripper I would cheat and do drugs all for free.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Answer this question could you sit in chair in the corner of the room while she made passionate love to another woman? could you sit there while she was being tag teamed by two studs with 10in cocks and totally destroying her while she was in jovial delight? If you answered yes then you are a certain kind of person who could stay married to a stripper.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    she wouldn't be my wife if she's the type that wouuld want to do that......

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Answer this question could you sit in chair in the corner of the room while she made passionate love to another woman? could you sit there while she was being tag teamed by two studs with 10in cocks and totally destroying her while she was in jovial delight? If you answered yes then you are a certain kind of person who could stay married to a stripper.
    Cuckold much?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    You know...never mind I won't go there..
    Last edited by Shol'va; 06-02-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    she wouldn't be my wife if she's the type that wouuld want to do that......
    Exactly haha

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    You do realize that you're suggesting is basically pimping, right?
    That's what I was thinking lol pretty screwed up

BigBadBob is offline New Member
    I've dated plenty of strippers most have emotional problems related to self esteme . Seems the need to contantly be told how beautiful they are. Another problem is a lot of customers are drunk assholes and the girls will ofton come home pissed how a guy was disrespectful and sex is the last thing on their mind so don't think they will get off work horny and not able to wait to get home to have sex with you. Also if your thinking of marrige that would imply raising a family. With your wife always working all those nights and weekends think of all the responsibilities that will fall on you and all the fun times you will miss out on together cause she'll be working. So ask your self whats your motivation here. If you just like wild sex my wife and I occasonally go to strip clubs and pick up a chick for threesomes. That way we still have time for a family life. If your just lazy and want to make a living off you future wife why don't you just pimp her out. After all she could suck a dick for two or three hundred dollars or have guys grabbing her **** and licking her tits all night for dollars. Do the math.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Take advice from a guy who has been bouncing strip clubs on and off for the past 5 years - 99% of them are a bunch of god damn prostitute, drug addict, degenerate, pigs. Even if they first enter the business for the right reasons (to pay their way through school, support a child, etc...) quickly, they will start to get addict to the fast cash and make a career out of it. Then, when you're 35+ years old and the girls 15 years younger than you look twice as good and make all the $, what is your plan? Your plan is to start sucking dick in the back of the lap dance room for $100 a pop, then when your rent is due the next day, you'll start sucking for $30-$50....

I can't tell you how many times I've went in the lap dance room and found used condoms, cum stains on the sofa, panties laying on the ground, etc...

A side note/funny story: At the one place I worked at last summer, the owner was a "no bullshit" guy..If a condom wrapper was found on the ground, every girl was charged $50 to the house. If a woman was caught giving head, she has to pay the house $500 or she didn't have a job any more. There were a bunch of other rules, like any drug paraphernalia found was a certain fine...Well, one night I was rushing to work, and I forgot to stick myself - so I brought a syringe filled with 2cc's of Sust...I stuck myself in the delt in the bathroom and right after I heard some commotion on the dance floor, so I ran out and there was a fight taking place, after the fight I said to myself "Where the fvck did I put that used pin?"

Two hours later the owner found the syringe on the floor and charged every dancer $50......

LOL

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    My wifey strips in the bedroom only, Lady in the street but a freak in the bed

awms is offline Senior Member
    NO WAY!!!! I dated a stripper a few years ago and her and her friends are trash....she put on a good front at first...the whole "I have self respect, Im just doing it to get threw college" everything was amazing for the first month and then I found out how messed up she was! daddy issues, her ex bf was a drug dealing gangster who made a threat to my life one night, she was a cool girl to hang with but she has a horrible past! and although she was hot it was not worth it! all her stripper friends were the same, trashy and vulgar with no moral ground what so ever! and once your get a little booze in these girls they turned in to complete whores! not self respect! half of them had drug problems and the ones who didn't were head cases! just bad new all around!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    never. like bronzer said. its a dirty game and easy to get caught up in.

Well i meet my wife in a strip bar she was the cocktail waitress. I trusted her and never worried about her hooking up. She didnt jump right into bed with me. and she has prob been with less guys then any girl i have ever been with, Most of her gf;s are strippers. They are all good people.

Well i meet my wife in a strip bar she was the cocktail waitress. I trusted her and never worried about her hooking up. She didnt jump right into bed with me. and she has prob been with less guys then any girl i have ever been with, Most of her gf;s are strippers. They are all good people.
    Your wife was the exception to the rule not the rule lol and she was a waitress which is not as bad but still (No offence) is still a bit of a moral dilemma.

One of the worst excuses I use to get from my ex who was a stripper was "I make more in a night then most do in a week" and I would say "Ok I see your point but if your willing to dance completely naked on a guys lap for money what eles are you willing to do for money" you see it simply comes down to "self worth" and morals....women who have high self worth and a solid moral foundation are not going to sell their bodies for a couple bucks...yes the money is good but there is a reason its so good lol its because the job is one of the most degrading jobs you can have, and because no one in their right mind would do it if the money was not as good as it is....lets be honest no women becomes a stripper because they enjoy it, half of them can't get on stage unless they have either had a few drinks or done a line of coke...how many other jobs do you know of were you can drink all night long, get wasted and crazy and your manager is 100% ok with it? even bar tenders cant do that lol

^^^depends on the girl and the place. I've also managed strip bars. No how many guys pay for a champagne room and the girls sits and talks and never dances. A LOT. It may be degrading to some. Others look at it like this guy has 2 pay for me just to talk to him.
    It varies from state to state. Alot arent all nude. Alot of nude places you dont give lap dances nude.

Just because a woman is willing to dance naked doesnt mean she will sleep with a guy for money too. Most have a line. Some guys will goto a strip bar and pay for a dance. But wont go hire a hooker. You can use the same analogy. If your willing to pay a girl to dance naked for you, what wont you pay for?

There are alot of degenerates drug addict. And there are alot of good girls too.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    These bitches have been on more laps than fvckin' Dale Earnhardt...

^^^depends on the girl and the place. I've also managed strip bars. No how many guys pay for a champagne room and the girls sits and talks and never dances. A LOT. It may be degrading to some. Others look at it like this guy has 2 pay for me just to talk to him.
    It varies from state to state. Alot arent all nude. Alot of nude places you dont give lap dances nude.

Just because a woman is willing to dance naked doesnt mean she will sleep with a guy for money too. Most have a line. Some guys will goto a strip bar and pay for a dance. But wont go hire a hooker. You can use the same analogy. If your willing to pay a girl to dance naked for you, what wont you pay for?

There are alot of degenerates drug addict. And there are alot of good girls too.
    Not in Canada bud....its full nude, girls eating each other out on tables, wild stuff! pretty much w.e you want for money....my gf will have no part in that! lol

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Not in Canada bud....its full nude, girls eating each other out on tables, wild stuff! pretty much w.e you want for money....my gf will have no part in that! lol
    I live in Canada and have been to many peelers through out BC, I have never seen that. Where might I go to bump into such a good time?

doxmaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead View Post
    I live in Canada and have been to many peelers through out BC, I have never seen that. Where might I go to bump into such a good time?
    second

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    I think you need to name some clubs. I have only gone there one time LONG time ago and it was not full nude but I had no idea where to go. I'm only like 1 1/2 hrs from BC.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Interesting topic. I've dated several strippers and even boned one in the VIP lounge! I didn't have a problem with their career choice but I agree with some of the other posts. The drug culture in the clubs is a little crazy and some of the managers do take liberties with the girls, especially if there are stage fees or prime hours that the girls want to work. The chick I boned in the club was always cracked out of her mind and the night we "rumbled in the jungle" she was rolling on X.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead

Some of the clubs in Toronto and Niagara Falls are pretty wild.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had a significant other that was a stripper for a while. Yeah she had her issues but she was also into girls and use to bring home GOOD looking 18-20 year old little hard bodies all the time for us to play with. It was funny because I had the perfect truth serum for her, she would talk in her sleep and I could get her into full blown conversations and she always told the truth; use to piss her off. It was also fun getting her to dream anything I suggested and watch her reaction while sleeping. hahahahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information