Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    The fat problem isn't all these sweets and processed foods, it's the fact that we as a population have become lazier. We've got all these technological advances that take most of the work out of our lives. It's easier to run to Mickey D's than it is to slave over the stove and prepare something good.

That stuff is all good for a relief once in a while, but it's become the norm for us.

Then on top of it, you have hogs like what TR saw at Costco and her brood of beached whales going ape-shit when they see food. There is a reason gluttony is a sin.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

the reason I refuse to believe that the reason is from medical issues, or genetically predisposed?

think back a generation ago. someone that was 100lbs overweight was extremely rare. am i right? and because we are still basically the same people, the problem is from too much/the wrong kind of food.

the food we eat today puts us at a huge disadvantage for obesity. wheat is no loonger good for you. too much processed food. an over abundance of sugar. soda pop is every where.

what has changed between that generation (when being severly obese was a rarity) and this generation? sorry, it's not because of additional medical issues (although i do agree being severly obese, medical issues are a side effect), or additional molestation, or additional genetically predisposed. It is because of poor diet and a lack of exercise. simpple as that.
    I agree with this^^^^ also humans are a lot lazier then 100 years ago, but I also believe genetics plays a role, among other psycological issues, not to say theres no way around these issues. If people really cared and wanted to be healthy and fit,they could.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    awe your faster then me honkey !!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Mc Donalds now has smore pies. I will be obese by the end of the summer for sure
    LOL

i saw that and thought that was a clever idea BAD but clever and thought that theyd do well if it tasted good

well?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    I agree with this^^^^ also humans are a lot lazier then 100 years ago, but I also believe genetics plays a role, among other psycological issues, not to say theres no way around these issues. If people really cared and wanted to be healthy and fit,they could.
    Being able to put on bodyfat is partially what kept us alive back in caveman days. You know they weren't successful in their hunts everytime and in winter food was scarce. Now these human ham-hogs aren't trying to fatten themselves up for a food shortage, they just don't care to be healthy like you said. I hope every one of them dies of a premature heart-attack. And I want their diabetes and disability claims to not be covered.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im holding out till friday for one or 2

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    im holding out till friday for one or 2
    good ole cheat day

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Being able to put on bodyfat is partially what kept us alive back in caveman days. You know they weren't successful in their hunts everytime and in winter food was scarce. Now these human ham-hogs aren't trying to fatten themselves up for a food shortage, they just don't care to be healthy like you said. I hope every one of them dies of a premature heart-attack. And I want their diabetes and disability claims to not be covered.
    I don't wish anyone ill will for being fat!

but their condition is hugely (play on words!) driving up medical insurance costs. I wonder what % of these severly fat people do NOT have some kind of medical condition that an insurance company has to pay for?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the insurance companies began to refuse paying for the problems fat people bring on themselves due to "self inflicted"?

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    the reason I refuse to believe that the reason is from medical issues, or genetically predisposed?

think back a generation ago. someone that was 100lbs overweight was extremely rare. am i right? and because we are still basically the same people, the problem is from too much/the wrong kind of food.

the food we eat today puts us at a huge disadvantage for obesity. wheat is no loonger good for you. too much processed food. an over abundance of sugar. soda pop is every where.

what has changed between that generation (when being severly obese was a rarity) and this generation? sorry, it's not because of additional medical issues (although i do agree being severly obese, medical issues are a side effect), or additional molestation, or additional genetically predisposed. It is because of poor diet and a lack of exercise. simpple as that.
    That's it in a nutshell.

Throwing about medical bullshit is fashionable nowadays.

Everybody does it. Just because a minority of obese may be able to attribute their condition to genetic/emotional abnormalities (etc.), the FIRST thing people throw at a discussion about fat people is 'It's not their fault.'

What absolute horseshit.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Maybe the fat people are really the smart ones and us skinny people are fools?

When Doomsday comes they'll have an extra hundred lbs of fuel to burn while us skinny fvckers whither away

(funny part is, on that show Doomsday Preppers, this is how one of the obese women justified being 100+ lbs overweight)

That's it in a nutshell.

Throwing about medical bullshit is fashionable nowadays.

Everybody does it. Just because a minority of obese may be able to attribute their condition to genetic/emotional abnormalities (etc.), the FIRST thing people throw at a discussion about fat people is 'It's not their fault.'

What absolute horseshit.
    100% agree.. noone has self-accountability anymore..nothing is their fault, it's always some medical condition. Whether it's drugs, alcohol, obesity, whatever.. they just claim they can't help it.. Maybe if our gov't stopped catering to these weak people they would change their ways... but as long as there is incentive for people to live a shitty lifestyle the trend will continue..

sorry. fat people are the first to go in a doomsday scenerio.

in a fight or flight situation, severly fat people can do neither.....

...think abouut it

I don't wish anyone ill will for being fat!

but their condition is hugely (play on words!) driving up medical insurance costs. I wonder what % of these severly fat people do NOT have some kind of medical condition that an insurance company has to pay for?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the insurance companies began to refuse paying for the problems fat people bring on themselves due to "self inflicted"?
    I wish bad things on them. Those same lazy fvcks are expecting you to pick up the slack for them. When they have to miss work to go see the doctor for their McDiabetes check-up, who is going to do the work they didn't do? Who is going to pick up the medical costs for these fvcks? Or what about when you're riding an airplane and you're sitting next to some lard-ass who takes up his seat and half of yours?

But it's not their fault. They can't help stuffing their faces and not getting exercise, it's a disease!!! Either that or it's McDonald's fault. And it's not even hard work to eat right. Those fvckers are a cancer to our society. They're not just lazy shitbags in regards to their eating style, it carries over in to other aspects of their lives.

rasc170 is offline Banned
    biceps 3 times the size of your quads!?!?!?! Tell me you asked her what her arm routine is....

srsly though. Feel bad for her husband. Would be disgusted looking at her naked everday. That's why I already made up my mind and will tell any woman who I propose to that I will always love her, but if she gets to be obese then I will stop being attracted to her.

Quote Originally Posted by rasc170 View Post
    biceps 3 times the size of your quads!?!?!?! Tell me you asked her what her arm routine is....

srsly though. Feel bad for her husband. Would be disgusted looking at her naked everday. That's why I already made up my mind and will tell any woman who I propose to that I will always love her, but if she gets to be obese then I will stop being attracted to her.
    The guy probably has no game, so he's not going anywhere. Either that or he has some sick fat fetish.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Or what about when you're riding an airplane and you're sitting next to some lard-ass who takes up his seat and half of yours?
    Dont even get my on flying. I have to pay an extra amount because my luggage is 2lbs over weight. But some 400lb fvck pays the same as i do a ticket
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

rasc170 is offline Banned
    The guy probably has no game, so he's not going anywhere. Either that or he has some sick fat fetish.
    I disagree....I dont think it's that hard for a average guy to land a descent chick. Get some nice clothes and fix yourself up a bit and most guys should be able to do alright with the ladies, as long as you have SOME perseonality.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Dont even get my on flying. I have to pay an extra amount because my luggage is 2lbs over weight. But some 400lb fvck pays the same as i do a ticket
    ever have a fat fuk ask if you can keep the arm rests lifted up cause..."it pinches her"?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I fvcking hate that too. They should make airfare by the pound or KG.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We tragically live in a world where not only the strong survive, but the utterly worthless do as well. The cruel irony is, its these oxygen thiefs that breed the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    We tragically live in a world where not only the strong survive, but the utterly worthless do as well. The cruel irony is, its these oxygen thiefs that breed the most.
    but wait aminute!

every payday you happily agree to contribute (via payroll tax withholding) and support our welfare society. and since "more kids" = mo money" when on welfare, then we should be OK with this, right?

Mo kids = Mo father's day/birthday/christmas presents... maybe that guy with the 31 kids was on to something... The more children he had, they didn't raise the % of his paycheck they took, they just gave each baby mama less...

could you imagine 31 presents every holiday? If you were Jewish that would be 217 presents just for Hanukkah!

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Maybe the fat people are really the smart ones and us skinny people are fools?

When Doomsday comes they'll have an extra hundred lbs of fuel to burn while us skinny fvckers whither away

(funny part is, on that show Doomsday Preppers, this is how one of the obese women justified being 100+ lbs overweight)
    If/When Doomsday comes, I'll become a cannibal.

We'll see who's laughing then.

Fatties: 0
    George Foreman Grill: 3,000,000

-Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos View Post
    If/When Doomsday comes, I'll become a cannibal.

We'll see who's laughing then.

Fatties: 0
    George Foreman Grill: 3,000,000

I just never could get in to the George Foreman grill. I like flavour too much to buy that thing. I'm happy with my conventional grill and a bag of Kingsford. And it rarely rains here so every day is a good day for grilling.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Use the fat for handle bars when thrusting!

Razor is offline Banned
    Its processed foods thats killing us

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Its processed foods thats killing us
    Agreed. Another reason I like Thailand/Philippines. The food is much better and fresh and they don't put all the crap in it.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Agreed. Another reason I like Thailand/Philippines. The food is much better and fresh and they don't put all the crap in it.
    oh, you just like the women with the sideways coochie! =)

oh, you just like the women with the sideways coochie! =)
    Slanted p[u]ssy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information