Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Just back from Costco and I'm literally shocked.....

.... got out ofmy car and there was this 25ish year old girl that was friggin huge! her cheeks on her face we so puffed up the rest of her face seemed to be in the valley of her cheeks. Her biceps were three times the size of my quads. Her asss was almost three feet wide. She had some skinny white guy grabbing up the kids, so i'm assuming husband? anyways, inside Costco, going down the isles, I noticed she had all her kids lined up behind her like little ducklings, going down the isles, eating the shit out of all the free food. what a horrible horrible person, to be teaching her kids to be fat slobs at such a young age!

how the fuk can you live your life like that? don't you have any self respect? what about your husband, aren't you worried about pleasing him? or is this only about you? or are you so friggin goddawm retarded you don't know any different?

WHAT THE FUKK?????

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Some guys like that shit.

Just back from Costco and I'm literally shocked.....-sh-jack-black.jpg

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    You pick those oats up for me Times?

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    You pick those oats up for me Times?
    yeah, just picked up another 10 lbs for $8. All you have to do is swing by Manteca and they're yours. Plus first round at the pub is on you...

Thanks bud.. I'm lookin at flights right now.. I got the first 2 rounds if you supply the ladies

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Fat pigs there everywhere, driving my health insurance up

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    so were you shocked that she wasnt will Cal?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    hahahhahaha

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Ewwww, I hate land whales.

Is it bad to hate other people? I say no. . . . . They just make me sick.

You don't have to be a fitness freak by any means. But, come on - they just look plain horrific. Make me wanna run to the gym.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I ate meals at super clubs when i was in between jobs... I was desperate and it saved me a few bucks. I had to conserve cash.

I paid for the membership and the thought of dumpster diving for scraps was less appealing to me.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    I ate meals at super clubs when i was in between jobs... I was desperate and it saved me a few bucks. I had to conserve cash.

I paid for the membership and the thought of dumpster diving for scraps was less appealing to me.
    I panhandled for money and dumpster dove, can find some good shit! Once I found a home-bum in a dumpster, he popped out like "this my dumpster!" Scared me half to death.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

yeah, just picked up another 10 lbs for $8. All you have to do is swing by Manteca and they're yours. Plus first round at the pub is on you...
    Oh shit TR I used to live in Manteca now I'm in Stockton off arch rd, and worked out at the 24hour fitness for years lol

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    .... got out ofmy car and there was this 25ish year old girl that was friggin huge! her cheeks on her face we so puffed up the rest of her face seemed to be in the valley of her cheeks. Her biceps were three times the size of my quads. Her asss was almost three feet wide. She had some skinny white guy grabbing up the kids, so i'm assuming husband? anyways, inside Costco, going down the isles, I noticed she had all her kids lined up behind her like little ducklings, going down the isles, eating the shit out of all the free food. what a horrible horrible person, to be teaching her kids to be fat slobs at such a young age!

how the fuk can you live your life like that? don't you have any self respect? what about your husband, aren't you worried about pleasing him? or is this only about you? or are you so friggin goddawm retarded you don't know any different?

WHAT THE FUKK?????
    I feel bad for the kids, they should be taught responsible eating habits. But that guy, it's his own damn fault. He's probably some fat-chick-thriller though. Either that or he's living in his own self-imposed hell.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    OP............all of thee above.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    How often do you find the bean-pole dude with the whale chick? Its extremely common, and the dude looks half starved to death and usually has poor function, May not be as unhealthy as teh fat chick but it is also a big negative. I wonder if having a so that huge makes you afraid to touch food and they get even skinnier.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    i really hate fat people.....

i mean i have a general dislike for these people..

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE
    How often do you find the bean-pole dude with the whale chick? Its extremely common, and the dude looks half starved to death and usually has poor function, May not be as unhealthy as teh fat chick but it is also a big negative. I wonder if having a so that huge makes you afraid to touch food and they get even skinnier.
    best part is when you see the 120lb guy backtalk her and she starts slappin the sh*t out of him..

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    best part is when you see the 120lb guy backtalk her and she starts slappin the sh*t out of him..
    I would rather watch that over most UFC fights. . . . Now that's good entertainment.

Yeah, straight fat just makes me noxious. Ewwwww

Thanks bud.. I'm lookin at flights right now.. I got the first 2 rounds if you supply the ladies
    we'll have to do this on the down low if I'm supplying the ladies....

....wouldn't want my woman to find out, ya know?

we could go to club 133 where the women in my age bracket hang out =)

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I thought that WAS Cal rounding up all them kids!?

revo_romero is offline Junior Member
    I had a totally different vision of this woman when I started reading this post. Since what the forum is about and what not I assumed you meant she was huge in a muscle way! I was trying to think up possible cyc's she could've been on...then I read more.... hahaha fat people

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

we'll have to do this on the down low if I'm supplying the ladies....

....wouldn't want my woman to find out, ya know?

we could go to club 133 where the women in my age bracket hang out =)
    Sounds like a plan.. then I could make a Cougar/Battlecat thread since Doxmaster disappeared

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I couldn't find the fat lady in Costco but I did find her Twin Brother cruisin by me at about 3mph

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I dont understand fat people..

That said I have met both sides, ones that were obnoxious and annoying and ones that were really sweet people.

Whats really wierd is when you see a fat bitch like 180lbs but she has a cute face and you say hmm.. id probably hit that

Twin is offline Associate Member
    yep. fat people piss me off. Its just something about them. There are some nice ones but the majority are lazy fat disgusting peices of sh!ts.

iv seen fat girls at my college take the elevator on the top floor to the down floor. they take the elevator to go down a flight of stairs... it really pisses me off.

i also have fat co-workers b!tch that they cant afford to eat healthy and no time for gym but i see them on my facebook posting a picture of there fat legs tanning in the sun. like fat pigs.

and once a month they say "gym time"

and there statuses is always "omg i need a drink" or constant whinning" or " im in mood for ice cream" or "pizza and wings " etc.

but it truly is disgusting. and wrong.

i was on vacation in the winter and there was this fat lady that smelled horrible. in front of me. i felt it was wrong. and they needed to kick her and the kids off the plane... if the fat person didnt have kids with them i would have called her out.... cant fking stand them. she melt like spit and dried up sh!t. IF she didnt have kids i would call an attendant and ask to have the person in front of me removed off the plane because of the nasty smell. cant stand them!!
    Last edited by Twin; 06-13-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Twin is offline Associate Member
    lmfao...

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I couldn't find the fat lady in Costco but I did find her Twin Brother cruisin by me at about 3mph

this poor bastad hasn't seen his wanker in a decade!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Twin
    i see them on my facebook posting a picture of there fat legs tanning in the sun. like fat pigs.

pig roast?

maybe next time tell em they forgot to put the apple in their mouth

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Dudes....there have been Many studies on Obesity BUT i feel compelled to reiterate.

Other than the obvious reason of over-eating---Fat people are fat for a few reasons...

1. They have HUGH emotional problems.
    2. They are addicted to food (much like an alcoholic or drug addict or steroid user is addicted to their drug of choice).
    3. They have hormonal problems.

THAT'S RIGHT Chico !

If you delve a little deeper into the REAL reason why people are o beast...its been shown to be a problem related to brain receptors (along with genetic issues---like being born with more fat cells than average).

Three body types....endo, ecto and mesomorph.

Look um up....(if you didn't read Arnold's book on BODY TYPES).

PEOPLE WITH more Fat cells...actually have GREATER food "cravings" than those with less. As a result they are faced with even more diet challenges.

Many Fat WOMAN have been studied and were discovered to have been sexually molested as children....and OVER-EAT in order to dis-morph into some form that a MAN WOULD NEVER be sexually attracted to and HURT AGAIN.

Look it up...

After i learned this....i never looked at a Fat Person the same----Sad !

Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Dudes....there have been Many studies on Obesity BUT i feel compelled to reiterate.

Other than the obvious reason of over-eating---Fat people are fat for a few reasons...

1. They have HUGH emotional problems.
    2. They are addicted to food (much like an alcoholic or drug addict or steroid user is addicted to their drug of choice).
    3. They have hormonal problems.

THAT'S RIGHT Chico !

If you delve a little deeper into the REAL reason why people are o beast...its been shown to be a problem related to brain receptors (along with genetic issues---like being born with more fat cells than average).

Three body types....endo, ecto and mesomorph.

Look um up....(if you didn't read Arnold's book on BODY TYPES).

PEOPLE WITH more Fat cells...actually have GREATER food "cravings" than those with less. As a result they are faced with even more diet challenges.

Many Fat WOMAN have been studied and were discovered to have been sexually molested as children....and OVER-EAT in order to dis-morph into some form that a MAN WOULD NEVER be sexually attracted to and HURT AGAIN.

Look it up...

After i learned this....i never looked at a Fat Person the same----Sad !
    I'm sorry. I have to believe the typical fat chick is fat not because she wants to be ugly for men due to molestation, but that she is uneducated about her diet, or she flat out doesn't care. some of these things you mention could be relevent, but I feel in a minority of cases only. I could be wrong, but i'm not sympethitic and not willing to give them yet another crutch (excuse) for being fat.

stastically speaking most sexual crimes are against woman, step children....unfortuantely sexual crimes are of power/control not about attractivenes. Education and conseling can help victims to understand this.

and clearly not every fat chic has been sexually assaulted.

If I may, we can't generalize. Some people are fat cuz of medical issues, medicines..... and some people are overweight cuz they are genetically predisposed...and some don't understand how the body works and processes food.... and some dont give a rip...and some......blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    I panhandled for money and dumpster dove, can find some good shit! Once I found a home-bum in a dumpster, he popped out like "this my dumpster!" Scared me half to death.
    have we met...my voice is deep BTW! : )

stastically speaking most sexual crimes are against woman, step children....unfortuantely sexual crimes are of power/control not about attractivenes. Education and conseling can help victims to understand this.

and clearly not every fat chic has been sexually assaulted.

If I may, we can't generalize. Some people are fat cuz of medical issues, medicines..... and some people are overweight cuz they are genetically predisposed...and some don't understand how the body works and processes food.... and some dont give a rip...and some......blah blah blah
    the reason I refuse to believe that the reason is from medical issues, or genetically predisposed?

think back a generation ago. someone that was 100lbs overweight was extremely rare. am i right? and because we are still basically the same people, the problem is from too much/the wrong kind of food.

the food we eat today puts us at a huge disadvantage for obesity. wheat is no loonger good for you. too much processed food. an over abundance of sugar. soda pop is every where.

what has changed between that generation (when being severly obese was a rarity) and this generation? sorry, it's not because of additional medical issues (although i do agree being severly obese, medical issues are a side effect), or additional molestation, or additional genetically predisposed. It is because of poor diet and a lack of exercise. simpple as that.

the reason I refuse to believe that the reason is from medical issues, or genetically predisposed?

think back a generation ago. someone that was 100lbs overweight was extremely rare. am i right? and because we are still basically the same people, the problem is from too much/the wrong kind of food.

the food we eat today puts us at a huge disadvantage for obesity. wheat is no loonger good for you. too much processed food. an over abundance of sugar. soda pop is every where.

what has changed between that generation (when being severly obese was a rarity) and this generation? sorry, it's not because of additional medical issues (although i do agree being severly obese, medical issues are a side effect), or additional molestation, or additional genetically predisposed. It is because of poor diet and a lack of exercise. simpple as that.
    I was in a crispy cream donut shop few years back and they had a photo from 1950s I am guessing with a long line outside the first grand opening of the first crispy cream (if I am recalling correctly). Any way, I noticed the vast majority were thin/ under thin and so few overweights

have you ever heard about the caveman diet? or eat what jesus ate....nuts, berries, meat....not bread, no yeast, no pizza...no processed food!

I was in a crispy cream donut shop few years back and they had a photo from 1950s I am guessing with a long line outside the first grand opening of the first crispy cream (if I am recalling correctly). Any way, I noticed the vast majority were thin/ under thin and so few overweights

have you ever heard about the caveman diet? or eat what jesus ate....nuts, berries, meat....not bread, no yeast, no pizza...no processed food!
    yes i have. and it makes sense. so we are in agreement about the obesity problem being a problem for this generation.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mc Donalds now has smore pies. I will be obese by the end of the summer for sure

yes i have. and it makes sense. so we are in agreement about the obesity problem being a problem for this generation.
    Life aint fair so just do the best you can with what u were given. I would never fault someone for playing WELL the cards they were dealt ; )

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Mc Donalds now has smore pies. I will be obese by the end of the summer for sure

Razor is offline Banned
    Should have Put this in,the,fat girls,thread I made

I wasn't trying to be gender specific, but we're guys and mostly talk about girls, so......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information