Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Razor is offline Banned
    I'm cutting down first time really ever. Not my first time running clen for this purpose, I ran it during the holidays did not workout 2 weeks needed a break, during that time I ate whatever holiday food came along and actually still lost bodyfat. This time around I'm doing it different. I know its pretty effective for maintaining muscle mass with a calorie restricted diet. I'm going to go from 3500 cals down to 1800. And be doing fasted cardio in the morning for an hour. Current weight dry after 1 hour fasted state with no food is 199.9 with shoes off. Sucks I had to get hit with Gyno right now or I would already be back on

I'm sitting at a guess 12-14% and want to take it down to 9% over the next 6 weeks but keep the same weight if possible. Instead of going up to 120mcg the maximum I'm going to run 80mcg for 2 weeks on and off. Along with gh and t4. Since I'm dealing with a bit of progesterone gynocomastia on my right side, I figure this is the perfect time to cut and estrogen fat in my system as well.

Main question is What are the numbers for going from 199 @14% to 199@ 9%, how much fat do I need to lose and how much muscle mass do I need to gain. If 1800cals is not enough I will go back up to 3000-3500 and just eat really clean (this will suck) to get desired results. If its not possible without gear I will just drop as much bf right now without worrying about my weight and just gain it back on cycle, I really don't want to drop below 199 though it's been tough getting here. I'm hoping the clen can help me keep my muscle mass in lbs and just drop the fat%

Does this sound like a good strategy?

cycle will be 500mg test depo
    Aromasin and hcg
    Pct torem and nolva

Current size
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2746615224.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	294.7 KB 
ID:	124428
    Last edited by Razor; 07-09-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Get hench Die Trying is offline Associate Member
    From what I can tell you need to drop 5% bf which is 9.95lbs so to stay at 199 at 9%bf you will need to add that 9.95 back on as muscle and to gain 9.95lbs of muscle in 6 weeks with no AAS it will be nearly impossible to do.

If I'm wrong someone else chip in and let me know

Hope that helps

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Get hench Die Trying
    From what I can tell you need to drop 5% bf which is 9.95lbs so to stay at 199 at 9%bf you will need to add that 9.95 back on as muscle and to gain 9.95lbs of muscle in 6 weeks with no AAS it will be nearly impossible to do.

If I'm wrong someone else chip in and let me know

Hope that helps
    Yea that is going to be impossible..fck that's a 20lbs spread right?

Yea with AAS to cut bf and gain muscle will be impossible your best off cutting to what you want and then gaining it again from what I've seen of your before and after pictures you shouldn't have to much trouble doing that.

The gh and clen with the t4 the fat should fall off you pretty quick as well.

When do you pin your gh morning or night or do you split your dose? Reason I asked is because I have read a lot of study that shows when you pin gh and things like cjc and ghrp this helps oxidise fat into the blood and if your going to do early morning cardio you want the fat to oxidise so you can use it as energy in the fasted state which will help you loose the lbs you need quicker

Razor is offline Banned
    Yea with AAS to cut bf and gain muscle will be impossible your best off cutting to what you want and then gaining it again from what I've seen of your before and after pictures you shouldn't have to much trouble doing that.

The gh and clen with the t4 the fat should fall off you pretty quick as well.

When do you pin your gh morning or night or do you split your dose? Reason I asked is because I have read a lot of study that shows when you pin gh and things like cjc and ghrp this helps oxidise fat into the blood and if your going to do early morning cardio you want the fat to oxidise so you can use it as energy in the fasted state which will help you loose the lbs you need quicker
    I pin the gh and take the t4 in the am. Go back to sleep, wake up take the clen then go do cardio

Quote Originally Posted by Razr.

I pin the gh and take the t4 in the am. Go back to sleep, wake up take the clen then go do cardio
    You don't want to wait to long between the gh and training from what I can remember its best to pin wait half hour then go do your fasted cardio to get the best out of it.

Slow and steady is best because if your do HIIT you are more likely to start using your glycogen as energy instead of your fat that is oxidised from the gh. Not sure on the science behind this but study show it to work.

Razor is offline Banned

You don't want to wait to long between the gh and training from what I can remember its best to pin wait half hour then go do your fasted cardio to get the best out of it.

Slow and steady is best because if your do HIIT you are more likely to start using your glycogen as energy instead of your fat that is oxidised from the gh. Not sure on the science behind this but study show it to work.
    Not doing Hiitt cardio ATM. Too hard to do that while fasted

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Hey, homeslice. . . Why are you trying to do this so fast?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samson_420
    Hey, homeslice. . . Why are you trying to do this so fast?
    Tired of not being lean. Might take longer than 6 weeks though
    Last edited by Razor; 07-09-2012 at 05:35 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post

Shit though, you got all the time in the world. Ehh, to each is own. . . .

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member

Wow Razr! By that pic you posted your looking pretty lean already! But ya cut with the clen and t4, deal with the gyno and when you hop back on the test you'll see some great gains! ...why just test for this cycle?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD

Wow Razr! By that pic you posted your looking pretty lean...why just test for this cycle?
    thanks man, test is king my friend and cause I got this lump I'm dealing with

thanks man, test is king my friend and cause I got this lump I'm dealing with
    Cool, you gonna start a log? Id love to follow!

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD

Cool, you gonna start a log? Id love to follow!
    I have my progress thread in the members section and my slin and gh thread in the slin/gh forum, I keep those updated

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you can cut to the 9% in the time frame you want but your not going to stay at the 199lbs.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    you can cut to the 9% in the time frame you want but your not going to stay at the 199lbs.
    So I will have to go down to 190 huh?

I have my progress thread in the members section and my slin and gh thread in the slin/gh forum, I keep those updated
    Oh! I did not know this! Lol

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Lookin solid bro. Hell of an improvement since your first pics in the progress thread. Keep up the good work

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    yo razr, get in the diet section if ya looking to cut down.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00
    yo razr, get in the diet section if ya looking to cut down.
    Sigh...ok

Thread Information