Marcus I was just going to pm you these but figure many other members might be interested in your takes on this as well so here goes. I'm curious as to your opinions of England hosting the Olympics. Has it caused you any troubles or hassles in your day to day lives with all the influx of so many people from everywhere. Not to mention all that extra security everywhere you go? Also are you going to any of the events? And one final question..are you guys being blown away with way too much rain? Has it flooded your flats? Washed you away? It seems like it's raining everyday over there. 40 days and 40 nights..lol This goes to all you forum Brits. I'm curious how you all feel about it all of if it's no biggie and you will be glad when it's over and everyone gone so life can return to normal. Personally I wish I could come over for the events but I can't break away from work so I'll settle for watching it all on the tele. And if any of you guys have one of the businesses over there that sell olympic souveniers, here's hoping you make tons of moolah.