Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad breakup

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    That's the way it's supposed to b I still have fun but I treat women with more respect than I used too and I never go over 25...yet, the neighbor lady is a sexy 40 and I can't avoid wanting to "have a nice conversation" lol
    I'm a sucker for those tight young bodies!! I think the oldest I've gone is 29 and that was pushing it.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I call em all babydolls they look like barbies it's a wonderful thing..women are a good part of my motivation for every goal I have achieved in life...at 32 ur a man but not a old man so u stand out to all the younger girls..ESP since I have an extra 100lb's of muscle on these new age skinny long haired boys...some women like the boy look?weird

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I call em all babydolls they look like barbies it's a wonderful thing..women are a good part of my motivation for every goal I have achieved in life...at 32 ur a man but not a old man so u stand out to all the younger girls..ESP since I have an extra 100lb's of muscle on these new age skinny long haired boys...some women like the boy look?weird
    Women just say they like that look. Give them the choice between the Hulk and the skinny boy, and guess who she's going to pick...

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Women just say they like that look. Give them the choice between the Hulk and the skinny boy, and guess who she's going to pick...
    U know guys like us are great for a night but my arrogance and wandering eyes tend to ward off the girls that know the score, long term..that's fine by me for right now..

abstetic is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

Bro being shredded you can NEVEr have a relationship were 1 night stands because they think we're out banging other chick every night my ex was like that she became selfconcious lol that's y they chose twig boys over shredded kunts

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

I don't think many woman like a man that looks like hulk I think chicks prefer muscular beach body cut look. From my experience.
    A look that is achievable with 2-3 years solid training and strict diet, I don't any girls that like bodybuilders

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Every girl I know.or met like the beach body or slightly bigger. Nothing like 220 lbs beast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information