Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Razor is offline Banned
    Thanks bro.. its weird feeling like this

Marcus was right its the gd insulin and all the other shit. I'm dropping everthing. I got carried away. I hot this plateau at 200lbs and been pushing really hard and overdid it. I need to be hapy with my gains thus far and re evalute what's important

I'm just gona have too go into a holding pattern for the time being.
    Most important right right now is Geting healthy again, get rid of the gyno and do a proper cycle without slin and peptides and get to my target of 225@10%.

I went way too far with all this shit and I should have know better.
    Last edited by Razor; 08-01-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Let us know how fast you start seeing the gyno go away after dropping all the peptides (if it indeed was the cuprit).

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Let us know how fast you start seeing the gyno go away after dropping all the peptides (if it indeed was the cuprit).
    My bad..I thought I made this clear but been off the peptides for over two weeks now. I think the insulin is the cause or what aggrivated it. I stoped today and I already feel better. My chest pains went away.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Great goal, and I would love to be there too, but I am so far from it. In a way it really is a marathon, if you compare it to powerlifting, if you add 20 lbs to a lift every year eventually you will be on a professional level, might take a decade though. If you could keep 10 lbs from every cycle and proper pct and giving plenty of time between, you will eventually win the race.

I actually have a doctors script to check igf-1, before I ever think about peptides, want to make sure I'm not low and need it regularly, and not high and it would be wasted on me.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor

My bad..I thought I made this clear but been off the peptides for over two weeks now. I think the insulin is the cause or what aggrivated it. I stoped today and I already feel better. My chest pains went away.
    I dropped the clen . Peptides. Slin and today was my last day of growth and t4. Letro should be here soon. I have a little left of aromasin . Ill finish it out and see what happens
    Just got my labs done. Will have estrogen results soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post

Well considering the lump is a growth, and the peptides are promoting growth it could very well be a component of the issue earlier on. but insulin plays a factor in growth in that it is a shuttle hormone.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE

Well considering the lump is a growth, and the peptides are promoting growth it could very well be a component of the issue earlier on. but insulin plays a factor in growth in that it is a shuttle hormone.
    When you stack slin and gh and t4. They both become like 4 times a efffective and a very powerfull growth factor. I learned all this from red baron and marcus.

From now on whenever I am going to mess with anything I am going to use an ai with anything.
    Last edited by Razor; 08-01-2012 at 04:22 PM.

When you stack slin and gh and t4. They both become like 4 times a efffective and a very powerfull growth factor. I learned all this from red baron and marcus.

From now on whenever I am going to mess with anything I am going to use an ai with anything.
    and make sure you don't take that combo if you have a tumor, haha

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE

and make sure you don't take that combo if you have a tumor, haha
    No tumors yet. I am only doing one more blasting cycle of gh with my next cycle and I'm done forever with it. All this shit breaks my bank account. Lol all in a days work I guess

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettester
    PM sent. Make sure to get the sensitive assay, which is the standard for E2 panels for males.

Agree with others ... Quit the peptides and any hormones until you get things sorted out.
    I believe I suggested the growth could contribute to the issues you are discussing.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor

No tumors yet. I am only doing one more blasting cycle of gh with my next cycle and I'm done forever with it. All this shit breaks my bank account. Lol all in a days work I guess
    .....no tumors that you know of!

At least GH and insulin don't cause tumors, but can accelerate their growth.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I believe I suggested the growth could contribute to the issues you are discussing.
    I agree, I did my last 5iu today and now Im off everything

Looks good. I can't wait to see the bloodwork results.

Razor is offline Banned
    I like the new Avi, I figured since you liked Spawn so much you would switch it.

I like the new Avi, I figured since you liked Spawn so much you would switch it.
    Venom, not Spawn. Even though Spawn is equally as awesome and I love him too.

I was trying to decide between these 3 for my avi,

Razor is offline Banned
    I liked the one you picked

Razor is offline Banned
    Aight man, started letro just now, did .50mg, getting off aromasin tomorrow and gonna run this
    Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
    Day 2: .50mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Lets see what happens!

Prepare for joint pain again, and for your libido to drop big time and hit rock bottom, just a heads up.

Razor is offline Banned
    ive never had high libdo and it already dropped from 25mg of aromasin ed. I dont really care at this point as long as it goes away, thats all that matters. I can still get erections I just dont have any urge to have sex. its really not that big of a deal to me right now. And the joint pain was already present from the aromasin so im really just switching one for another.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    yes im getting off everything
    sounds like you made a decision.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    sounds like you made a decision.
    Thanks, I am still gaining strength and muscle and losing fat even with this bad run of luck. I went to the gym today and my friends thought I was back on. i took this on my bday so I can look at where I was a year from now.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me.jpeg 
Views:	167 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	125077

Im not going to let this ruin what I have worked so hard for, all I have to do is just keep trying and doing good and it will resolve itself.
    Last edited by Razor; 08-01-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information