Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

Female Squirters

Sorry if this topic is too graphic

My boy told me a story about some girl he has been banging and that she squirts like a hose. I thought she was going to to the bathroom on him but I have been looking on google and it seems like there are a lot of girls that do this. He said she was on top and he felt it dripping down. I was like that is ****ing filthy. I can really push the limit in bed but man Idk I find this disgusting.

Has anyone else had an experience with this? I have had my fair share of women and never seen any girls do this. I still think a lot of it has to be urine.

Razor is offline Banned
    Oh lordy lordy this thread is gonna be bigger than the gay stripper one.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Didnt we just talk about this a couple weeks ago? you'll get alot of replies lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah some people are really into it, me not so much. I/we had a 18yr old little blonde who was staying with my wife and I that we had to put down towels under her so she didnt soak the carpets when we played with her. Yeah you heard me right.
    She was pretty embarrassed the 1st time and had no idea what had happened. Never had a real O before...

Rwy
    That poor girl she probably still thinks she pissed on your carpets lololol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778 View Post
    That poor girl she probably still thinks she pissed on your carpets lololol
    Funny thing is a buddy of mine slept with her not long after that and said he didnt think she was very wet and defiantly not a squirter. I really didnt know what to say without making him feel bad. LOL

Super-Chump is offline Associate Member
    ^ haha what a rookie your friend must be

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I squirt.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I squirt.
    anal plug will fix that..

oh wait you meant........ ohhhh
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    most women can squirt, my wife will but not to the level of what you see in vids, and it's usually her 2nd orgasm or one then the other in a combo, it's good times for sure...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

juice work is offline Banned
    ive had a few girls that squirt and a few that just get wet to the point it bleeds through their panties, when i was 20 i named this girl Niagara because the first time i started to fool around with her her and her friend were both in my bed and i started to play with her friend first and it turned her on and she put my hand on her crotch through her shorts she has soaked them just from being turned on, we ended up hooking up several times after that because well, its just fn sexy to find a girl that wet where she drips through her jeans!
    Some of the girls ive been with are just a light drizzle to a light sprinkle for like a 1 2 count. My current girl is like a quick couple bursts on a super soaker, usually hits me in the chest or my wall. I personally think its hot when you can get that squirt from a girl, NO not getting a girl to piss on you but to squirt haha major difference a squirt is clear and odorless PISS IS PISS haha good luck ever sleeping on that mattress again

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Love it. Been with a lot of women who squirt. I mean squirt.
    One chick squirted 4 feet.
    One gushed down my legs like Niagra Falls.

All of them were messy.

But messy is fun.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I think its great all over my face.

JAB1 is offline Member
    I LOVE squirters!!! Agree most will squirt a little if youre doing things right. I did have one girl years ago that was a super soaker. She would always come over in those soft lounge pants and a couple rubs and she would wet right through them, then when she got off it was a mess, but I loved it. She would wet right through the sheets/balnkets into the mattress!!! Heres another one of my crazy stories. She was a coworker and we all lived in an exterior entrance motel that was converted to housing for us. Another dude at work was in love with her. The first time I fcked her was at a party in my room, we start fooling around so I kick everyone out. As Im banging her this other dude was outside the door(glass sliding), drunk, crying and screaming, breaking bottles, etc. She is squirting and screaming like a freak. haha, it was nuts. I almost went out and kicked his ass after I was done with her, but I felt to bad for him..

JAB1 is offline Member
    If you young cats want to see a pro in action, google cytheria!!!! I would love to fug that btch

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I think its great all over my face.
    Like right on top or standing above your face a couple of feet?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    1st GF i had after i went in the military squirted right in my face. scared the sh1t outta me. didn't know what the hell was going on. she was surprised too, as she said it had never happened before, and she was apologetic. (I was thinkking it was pee)

Rwy
    It def is pee. Its not like there is this hidden cavern with squirt juice just waiting for it to come out. lol

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    It def is pee. Its not like there is this hidden cavern with squirt juice just waiting for it to come out. lol
    It's not pee. I've been with a couple of squirters and no its not pee. Ive seen my ex squirt (up close) and seen my ex pee. Its completely different. Color, smell, and ive never tasted pee but she would squirt when I ate her out and its nearly tasteless as well. I am a fan of squirters. Everyone Ive been with has been a lot more fun and wild in the bedroom.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    I was eating one girl out and she squirted....

entirely in my mouth.

She was like OMG I am so sorry. Ive never done that before!!!

I just laughed.

And swallowed... of course.

lol

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah some people are really into it, me not so much. I/we had a 18yr old little blonde who was staying with my wife and I that we had to put down towels under her so she didnt soak the carpets when we played with her. Yeah you heard me right.
    She was pretty embarrassed the 1st time and had no idea what had happened. Never had a real O before...
    WHAT?! lol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Like right on top or standing above your face a couple of feet?
    Sitting on

stpete is offline Banned
    The queen squirter without a doubt is Cytheria.

Did a girl in the backseat of my Mustang when i was younger and she squirted all over me and my seats. Kinda turned me on but i had to shampoo my seats. So that pissed me off!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Here's a pic of a female squirter fer ya! =)

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Lol, been with a squirter via a 3 some was mental banging her away then a mad rush of warm liquid was like wtf and the relaised what I had o my hands well rather my legs haha Interesting experience to say the least. The ex used wet as I've never seen before when we were first going out strange but it died off.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I meet this girl one time she asked if she could come over, of course I said. Then she proceeded to ask me if I had an extra shower curtain, I had no clue what she was referring to.

While I was down on her, she started screaming saying "here it comes", again I had no idea what she was talking about. I was in for a huge suprise, she squirted so hard it almost hurt, lol.

She was the only one. : (

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw
    And swallowed... of course.
    You make me so proud.

Rwy
    man you guys are ****ing nasty

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Love t for the odd hook up, they can squirt all over me but wouldnt my mrs to be doing it every time we got it on...

Thread Information