Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Hate to hear that capetown.

On a different note, for the last year or so I've been contemplating this same fate for my michael phelps'. I'm 23, without kids, and have no desire to ever be a father. I talked about it with my pops, whose insurance I'm on, and he doesn't have any problem with it. What are yalls thoughts?

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersize me
    Hate to hear that capetown.

On a different note, for the last year or so I've been contemplating this same fate for my michael phelps'. I'm 23, without kids, and have no desire to ever be a father. I talked about it with my pops, whose insurance I'm on, and he doesn't have any problem with it. What are yalls thoughts?
    Dont do it!!! Worst thing ever!! Im pretty sure my nutz are going to fall off!! Where is Capebuffalo ?? I have some questions about this whole thing he called a " walk in the park".

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Man I had no problems. Slight soreness but that was from going to the park 2 days after and lifting my son.
    What is happening? What are they telling you.

Gotta go back tonight. Left got infect but it seems that the infection is gone but my left ball is still 3 times the size and has hard spots on top and bottom. Do ur boys feel like they did pre cut?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Yes they do. The left side there was some weird feeling something that

hurt if you lightly pinched it between your fingers but it went away

Man I am sorry you are having these issues. I honestly had no problem

Where did the doctor say the infection came from?

You had just one tiny insision right?

One tiny cut on outside but then they go left then right once inside. They didnt really tell why it was infected. They said it cut have been a few things. They gave me antibiotics for staff infection and one for something else. They said if it didnt get better after 3 days come back and they will put me on iv. Antibiotics seem to rake care of the redness and puffiness but i still have an abnormally large ball. Plus it has really hard areas on it. It will be 2 weeks on thursday. Im out of pain meds and the pain is really annoying. Picture that pain u get when u get flicked and it drops u to ur knees. I live with that pain now. I fall asleep at night and as soon as i roll over i pinch my left nut between my legs and jump up in pain( yes you can laugh at that). Im going to go back up to the hospital tonight after the kids are settled in.
    This will also be 2 weeks without training while on cycle. Im still pinning 2cc every 2nd day but stopped the orals a week early. Im at the point where im just going to keep going and add week for week on the end. The only good thing is that i can still feel the prop keeping my
    Pumps going. I think if i stopped, i would end up feeling like shit mentally. Cause right now i feel like hulk with a sore nut. Lol

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown View Post
    One tiny cut on outside but then they go left then right once inside. They didnt really tell why it was infected. They said it cut have been a few things. They gave me antibiotics for staff infection and one for something else. They said if it didnt get better after 3 days come back and they will put me on iv. Antibiotics seem to rake care of the redness and puffiness but i still have an abnormally large ball. Plus it has really hard areas on it. It will be 2 weeks on thursday. Im out of pain meds and the pain is really annoying. Picture that pain u get when u get flicked and it drops u to ur knees. I live with that pain now. I fall asleep at night and as soon as i roll over i pinch my left nut between my legs and jump up in pain( yes you can laugh at that). Im going to go back up to the hospital tonight after the kids are settled in.
    This will also be 2 weeks without training while on cycle. Im still pinning 2cc every 2nd day but stopped the orals a week early. Im at the point where im just going to keep going and add week for week on the end. The only good thing is that i can still feel the prop keeping my
    Pumps going. I think if i stopped, i would end up feeling like shit mentally. Cause right now i feel like hulk with a sore nut. Lol
    Dont be mad if I can't stop laughing....

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Dont be mad if I can't stop laughing....
    Lol. Go for it. I am pretty much the grunt of all the jokes here right now. Except the wife. She still somehow things Im playing this up. She figures if she had 2 C-sections so i should be playing hockey right now. Lol

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Another true story. Friend and coworker had his done and the next day he played 3rd base on our softball team for 4 games in a row. Played hard on the hot corner and never heard a peep from him lol.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Yes they do. The left side there was some weird feeling something that

hurt if you lightly pinched it between your fingers but it went away

Man I am sorry you are having these issues. I honestly had no problem

Where did the doctor say the infection came from?

You had just one tiny insision right?
    I had no problems either, didn't even ice them. Went to the movies that evening and went back to work 2 days later. I lift 40-60 lb bags at work with no problem

Oh yea, stopped my HCG because my nutz get any bigger and they are gonna tear the bag. Lol.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown
    Oh yea, stopped my HCG because my nutz get any bigger and they are gonna tear the bag. Lol.
    Damn bro sorry!! I'm not laughing!

luckyderder is offline Junior Member
    hope it works out man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information