Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    capetown is offline Senior Member

Vasectomy while on cruise.

Ok, I can not avoid this any longer with the wife since she is starting to get pissy with me. I have to book in to get it done. Im on cruise right now and planning my blast first week of September. Is there any reason for me not to get it done right now? I know I will have to miss a few gym days but thats the least of my worries. I can muss the gym and eat percocets for a few days. Any advice would be great.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Just get it over with. But remember not to have unprotected sex until you buff like 40 Times to clear your system of fertile sperm. I have a lot of friends that have had surprises because they didn't listen.

Razor is offline Banned
    Roman became infertile even without a vasectomy, cause hes just so old

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I'm 3 weeks after being cut. I was on pretty much a cruise. No problems no issues. I took a week off. Your still fertile up to 6 months after.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I'm 3 weeks after being cut. I was on pretty much a cruise. No problems no issues. I took a week off. Your still fertile up to 6 months after.
    Yeah that's what I'm saying. I had mine done in 2003.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wont' effect it unless you are taking something that will thin your blood..

It worth it for the free Percocet add diazapan as needed. Ice is a good friend for 2-3 days

Im sitting here waiting for one person to tell me it shouldnt be done so I can show the wife. Lol. Thanks guys, I guess the call will be made in the morning. Time to kill my soldiers i guess. I dont care if i make it a point never to drink while im cycling. The Captan will be cruising with me for one night before this goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    It worth it for the free Percocet add diazapan as needed. Ice is a good friend for 2-3 days
    Im a big fan of Percocet!! Its almost worth it right there. Lol

A bag of frozen peas in your shorts. Percocet and vodka. You'll be ok my friend. Oh don't forget to add some orange juice to your vodka for color.

Quote Originally Posted by capetown View Post
    Im sitting here waiting for one person to tell me it shouldnt be done so I can show the wife. Lol. Thanks guys, I guess the call will be made in the morning. Time to kill my soldiers i guess. I dont care if i make it a point never to drink while im cycling. The Captan will be cruising with me for one night before this goes down.
    That's the spirit.

Well next Friday is the big day. I cant avoid it any longer. At least the wife will sleep in the same room as me again.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Tell her she has to help you clean the pipes afterwords at least!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Ok, I can not avoid this any longer with the wife since she is starting to get pissy with me. I have to book in to get it done. Im on cruise right now and planning my blast first week of September. Is there any reason for me not to get it done right now? I know I will have to miss a few gym days but thats the least of my worries. I can muss the gym and eat percocets for a few days. Any advice would be great.
    Yeah well unless you have your own stash of those, don't necessarily count on the doc to give them to you. Most guys I've known who got cut were told to take ibuprophen for pain. Just saying be prepared for pain pill disappointment from your doc! Some guys get over the pain right away and others have swelling and pain for days. Depends on your doctor and how much he disturbs your junk while snipping your tubes. I guess you are sure you want no more kids and that this marriage is for life? If you are wanting horror stories on vasectomy gone bad well
    http://www.dontfixit.org/files/newtimesarticle4-03.pdf
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ands-snip.html

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    A friend of mine got his done and one of his young kids hit him in the junk...swelled up like a basketball. Good luck "MAN" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    A friend of mine got his done and one of his young kids hit him in the junk...swelled up like a basketball. Good luck "MAN" lol
    He sounds like a candidate for Elephantitis..

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so you're not getting a vasectomy while on a cruise ship?

Kick me while i am down lunk. Lol. Not worried about the more children issue. We are both 100 percent sure that we are both done. 2 beautiful kids, well into our careers, and amazing friends and family. Thanks for bringing that up though. As for pain relief. I live in northern canada and have one of the most laid back docs u will ever meet. Some say too laid back but he is very good to me. There is no issue in getting perks or t4s for a few days. Im in the middle of my blast now so im going to have to pray nothing goes wrong with recovery. I would wait but the wife is winning this battle. Week lost, im just going to add another week to end of cycle. Im just a little freaked out about the whole cut in my nut sack. Lol

Kick me while i am down lunk. Lol. Not worried about the more children issue. We are both 100 percent sure that we are both done. 2 beautiful kids, well into our careers, and amazing friends and family. Thanks for bringing that up though. As for pain relief. I live in northern canada and have one of the most laid back docs u will ever meet. Some say too laid back but he is very good to me. There is no issue in getting perks or t4s for a few days. Im in the middle of my blast now so im going to have to pray nothing goes wrong with recovery. I would wait but the wife is winning this battle. Week lost, im just going to add another week to end of cycle. Im just a little freaked out about the whole cut in my nut sack. Lol
    I wouldn't sweat it unless the doctor comes in wearing coke bottle glasses and still has trouble seeing you as he talks it out about the procedure. Of course it might hurt a tad bit when he injects pain killer right into your nut. Hopefully you will be restrained on the table by then with some strong restraining straps necessary to complete the procedure. After a few minutes, the doctor will then use spreading pliers to open up the sack to expose the tubes supplying the sperm and if he gets lucky on his first attempt he will then snip the tubes and sew each end up and stuff them back in your sack and sew it up and you are good to go. Don't freak as the next day your ball sack is swollen and totally purple and you can't walk at all.. As this will eventually fade after a while. Well unless he did something wrong like leave a clamp in the nut sack which he will have to reopen the suture, first deadening the nut with another injection into them and dig the clamp back out. One thing you need to remember is that when he first clips the tubes, it will feel like the worst kick to the nuts you ever experienced with you almost doubling over to the floor. But not to worry as that is what the nurse is there for to catch you when you collapse unless you are restrained already.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va

I wouldn't sweat it unless the doctor comes in wearing coke bottle glasses and still has trouble seeing you as he talks it out about the procedure. Of course it might hurt a tad bit when he injects pain killer right into your nut. Hopefully you will be restrained on the table by then with some strong restraining straps necessary to complete the procedure. After a few minutes, the doctor will then use spreading pliers to open up the sack to expose the tubes supplying the sperm and if he gets lucky on his first attempt he will then snip the tubes and sew each end up and stuff them back in your sack and sew it up and you are good to go. Don't freak as the next day your ball sack is swollen and totally purple and you can't walk at all.. As this will eventually fade after a while. Well unless he did something wrong like leave a clamp in the nut sack which he will have to reopen the suture, first deadening the nut with another injection into them and dig the clamp back out. One thing you need to remember is that when he first clips the tubes, it will feel like the worst kick to the nuts you ever experienced with you almost doubling over to the floor. But not to worry as that is what the nurse is there for to catch you when you collapse unless you are restrained already.
    Baaahaaaaa, much better.

Look I had it done July 19. You will remember the day as well. Nurse came in put an ice bag on me. 10 min later the Dr. cane in and gave a few local injections with like a 50 ga needle. Hardly felt them. He got down to business. We talked about hunting. He finished. Never felt a thing. Ice bag put back on 15 min. Walked out with no discomfort what so ever. The trick is keeping the ice bag on 20 min at a time for 48 hrs. A little discomfort the next day. Ive had worse PIP. Two days after we took my son to the park. It is not bad. Anticipation is worse than the event.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va

bahahahaha good one Sholv

Watch out Lunk...

I've heard in some cases the dr snips too much n the boys can fall right out of the bag. just sayin

Lol. I have a a friend that is getting a reversal today. 5 grand because his wife decided she wants a girl.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    im up for the chop soon as well. my medical care is 200 miles away. do i want to be going up to it by motorbike, or will it be too painful to ride it home afterwards?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    LMFAO

Exactly what I thought

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only problem is it's 10x harder to reverse it or impossible than do it so you had better be 1000% sure. I was sure 10 years ago but now not so much.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    ive never wanted or will ever want kids, same as my partner so it was easy for me to decide. why should she go on risking her health with the pill when i can just go and get neutered? im prob infertile anyway at this stage after 4 yrs straight on AAS, although i wouldnt trust it lol

Quote Originally Posted by HitIt
    Lol. Maybe with captan morgan in my living room but thats about it.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    The only problem is it's 10x harder to reverse it or impossible than do it so you had better be 1000% sure. I was sure 10 years ago but now not so much.
    New, younger wife?

If so, that is what happen to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Has anyone done any research to see what it costs to store some of your sperm for later just in the outside chance you may change your minds and want another child. Or god forbid one of your living children dies by accident or health issues and you may want another one. Granted these may never come up in your lifetime but if they do and it doesn't cost much to store some of your boys for later fertilization in your present or future wife, you would at least have a back up plan. And there would never be a need to even think about reversal procedure or the pain involved. Just thinking outside the box.

Well im off to get cut. Thanks for all the support. Lol. DeadlyD, if i dont make it u have my address. Send my wife a note requesting all my gear. Should get u thru the next 3 years. Lol.
    Did i mention that this sucks??????????

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    (the first time i read the title, i was thinking you were going to get a vasectomy while aboard ship on holiday!)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    (the first time i read the title, i was thinking you were going to get a vasectomy while aboard ship on holiday!)
    i still do everytime i see the title
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

GreMos is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

i still do everytime i see the title
    ^^ same

Lol. Well im land locked in central canada so i will not be getting on a boat. On another note, its done. Hated every minute of it. Now i am going home to eat chocolate and cry.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Lol. Well im land locked in central canada so i will not be getting on a boat. On another note, its done. Hated every minute of it. Now i am going home to eat chocolate and cry.
    the good news is now admin can change your color to pink. And with your new promotion to pink, you can check out the female only section and see what they are saying in there about me! =)

Lol. U got it.

Update. Snipped on Friday, high as a kite until Monday, still sore and starting to feel a different type of pain on Tuesday. Now i lay here with an infected left ball. It is now the size of a pool ball. Just got in from hospital and was put on 2 different antibiotics. Was told if it gets any worst that i must go in for IV antibiotics or it could go to my blood. In lots of pain. I hate life. Lol. Decided to end orals a week early because i have 3 different orals going into me right now including pain meds.
    I would like to take this time to tell everyone in the world that said this was a walk in the park to faaaaack off. Lol. As far as my cycle goes, im adding a week onto the end to make up for this draw back. Did i say that i hated life right now.
    Anyone else that is thinking about getting snipped, run!!!! Its not fun.

And no, im not on an effin boat!!! Peace out.

Well if its not any better by tomorrow, i am getting admitted to the hospital for iv antibiotics. My life is hell right now. I have a 2 year old that is trying to climb over me and crying when i cant let her, and a 5 year old that is going around saying dad go an operation on his pecker. Lol..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information