Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

AAS is directly responsible for my infactuation for infedelity

This thread is for the men who have New found Vigor for screwing anything hat walks(almost) Personaly I have been in a committed relationship for 4yrs(happy) but since my latest transformation I am getting a lot of attention and my desire(libido is threw the roof!! Living in a college town it is impossible to run to the grocery store without seeing atleast 50 women I want to screw...young, old, just about anything that is not severely overweight!! I believe AAS is responsible for a lot of infidelity and relationship break up due to cheating....I keep reminding myself how it was pre cycle and I have a good woman. Its almost to the point where itrs unbearable!!
    I was leaving work and the guard(red head blue eyes) was smiling and called me by first name so I was like u married? she says No in a relationship, I say Im leaving and going home and flat out ask her if she would come? she says what, I say would you, she says what, I say come with me, she says YES I get off at 4....This is just one of Many examples of situations Im flirting with and even though IM lashing the ol lady 7-10x a week I still want to screw everything that's walking...
    Anyways I wantede to vent and share some experiences and feelings with you all....anybody else??

I think I may need to clear up the meaning of the title of this post.
    "AAS is directly responsible for my infactuation for infidelity" This does not mean I'm screwing everything that moves, just that my desire to has been amplified by five fold and My flirtations have tripled. This thread is for ppl to discuss there wants, needs and the elevation in them pertaining to intercourse while on AAS.
    Last edited by ironbeck; 08-12-2012 at 04:32 AM.

Thread Information