ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

AAS is directly responsible for my infactuation for infedelity

This thread is for the men who have New found Vigor for screwing anything hat walks(almost) Personaly I have been in a committed relationship for 4yrs(happy) but since my latest transformation I am getting a lot of attention and my desire(libido is threw the roof!! Living in a college town it is impossible to run to the grocery store without seeing atleast 50 women I want to screw...young, old, just about anything that is not severely overweight!! I believe AAS is responsible for a lot of infidelity and relationship break up due to cheating....I keep reminding myself how it was pre cycle and I have a good woman. Its almost to the point where itrs unbearable!!
    I was leaving work and the guard(red head blue eyes) was smiling and called me by first name so I was like u married? she says No in a relationship, I say Im leaving and going home and flat out ask her if she would come? she says what, I say would you, she says what, I say come with me, she says YES I get off at 4....This is just one of Many examples of situations Im flirting with and even though IM lashing the ol lady 7-10x a week I still want to screw everything that's walking...
    Anyways I wantede to vent and share some experiences and feelings with you all....anybody else??

I think I may need to clear up the meaning of the title of this post.
    "AAS is directly responsible for my infactuation for infidelity" This does not mean I'm screwing everything that moves, just that my desire to has been amplified by five fold and My flirtations have tripled. This thread is for ppl to discuss there wants, needs and the elevation in them pertaining to intercourse while on AAS.
    Last edited by ironbeck; 08-12-2012 at 04:32 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Wait till pct and you'll be pissing on your hands it'll be that small lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You r full of cheerful news aren't you

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Don't be a dumbass pumpkin. The grass is always greener til you get to the otherside then you relize you fuc*ed up. Have the thoughts enjoy the flirting but don't cross the line. 4 yrs with a good woman is a good thing..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    do i check out more and have more girls flirt with me, yes. Do i cheat no. Fvck i've worked in strip bars and can bang just about any girl there and dont
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    do i check out more and have more girls flirt with me, yes. Do i cheat no. Fvck i've worked in strip bars and can bang just about any girl there and dont
    Well I know the real reason you dont cheat, my man in Q&A told me the other day you piss out your test when you drink so clearly you dont cheat because you piss out your TRT and cant get it up, but it ok bro, there no shame in it and it the 21st century, I heard AR-R stocks products to help with your suitation, with the amount you will be using too I'm sure they will do you a deal, you should look into it.............

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i found my own fix. I just tape a Popsicle stick to it. Its like a penis splint

since you pee it all out, if you drink your pee do you keep the test levels?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1;610***9
    i found my own fix. I just tape a Popsicle stick to it. Its like a penis splint

since you pee it all out, if you drink your pee do you keep the test levels?
    I thought I was the only one who did that, ah well, looks like Im not as clever as I thought

Good question, I would imagine it needs to be pinned IM, otherwise it may confuse your body

John Andrew is offline Member
    I am 56 now, married 5 times. 10 years was the longest. No way I can blame steroids . I never used till 50. I just love women. Every time I have thought this is it! Then 2 years later the girlfriends start. Now I stay in 2 long term relationships with the occasional fling. My only salvation is I have loved every woman I have been with, even if only for a short time.

My wives have always known what I am like cos I tell them. What the hell, we only live once. My vice is nice!!!! Good luck John

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    AAS is not the problem, you just are very horny and have options. After you have banged many women you will know that you have the options, the mentality will be deep within you. So once you realize you have abundance, you will be better at staying faithful, because you will know if it doesnt work out with your main girl there will always be more. BUT you will have to go through a period of nailing everything in site first. Not sure how long this period will be.

Blog Entries
    I think I'm a sexoholic....Yes I have a good women and no I do not want to flip it up for a piece of ass, but this time around being older I thought I would go with logic instead of a tight body and it was a good move, its now my nads are screaming for a tight bod, I'm at the age when I want something I pay for it, less headache. I No this will pass and by being strong, masturbating regularly I can overcome my strong urges and will be better for it in the long run.
    Man there are at least 20 young women in town every day I would like to say I pay you to let me eat you till you cum...wish I had cougars giving me that option...lol I used to though. Im a little to independent to be playing boy toy.
    Tks for your input and support guys, would also like to hear any other stories related to this topic.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    don't blame aas. all aas did/does is open the door.....

.....you are the one that carries your soon to be "monogomausly challanged" ass through the door.

if you are going to fuk around, at least be man enough and call it like it is....

....you wanna fuk around because you crave the new found attention!

Razor is offline Banned
    Oh dear

BigBadBob is offline New Member
    I think your right. On cycle sex is all I can think of. My wife is cool and helps me pick up other women to have threesomes with but I'm still such an asshole that the other night when we had another girl over we were taking a break to have a smoke out back and my wife caught me and the girl making out. My wife was like if you wanted her to suck your dick some more why didn't you just come back inside. I was like well we weren't doing any thing we didn't do in front of you.The wifes point was if you would do that behind my back what else would you do when I'm not around? Now I see her point and realize I'm an asshole and could ruin a good thing. I wouldn't want to lose my wife because she's the best thing that ever happenned to me. I guess I have to start thinking more with the big head.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Times Roman;6109264]don't blame aas. all aas did/does is open the door.....

.....you are the one that carries your soon to be "monogomausly challanged" ass through the door.

if you are going to fuk around, at least be man enough and call it like it is....m.......

Easy there trigger, first of all I can blame what ever I want, second........nevermind second still shocked at your tone and I never said Im not responsible for my actions pop!!! take your attitude down the road pls..its uncalled for and unprovoked and I don't appreciate it.
    and would the new found attention be a direct result from the AAS?

[QUOTE=ironbeck;6109353]
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    don't blame aas. all aas did/does is open the door.....

if you are going to fuk around, at least be man enough and call it like it is....m.......

Easy there trigger, first of all I can blame what ever I want, second........nevermind second still shocked at your tone and I never said Im not responsible for my actions pop!!! take your attitude down the road pls..its uncalled for and unprovoked and I don't appreciate it.
    and would the new found attention be a direct result from the AAS?
    Sorry mate
    I was outta line and a little judgemental, and it was uncalled for. I was with the woman in the hospital all last night, and didn't get much sleep.

First round at the pub is on me!

Cheers
    ---Roman

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep, pct, the joy of cycling.. and your gf will wonder who you are screwing since you don't want her anymore..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    So you currently have a gf and your taking home other women? (the security lady?) is that right? Or did I misunderstand this?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    AAS is not the problem, you just are very horny and have options. After you have banged many women you will know that you have the options, the mentality will be deep within you. So once you realize you have abundance, you will be better at staying faithful, because you will know if it doesnt work out with your main girl there will always be more. BUT you will have to go through a period of nailing everything in site first. Not sure how long this period will be.
    Hey long time, no update. So is AAS directly responsible for your career choices?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Actually being a man and knowing your in a committed relationship with a woman who cares about you.
    This whole bang other girls crap is a boy talking or rationalizing inappropriate behavior.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    besides there's always this.

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    This thread is for the men who have New found Vigor for screwing anything hat walks(almost) Personaly I have been in a committed relationship for 4yrs(happy) but since my latest transformation I am getting a lot of attention and my desire(libido is threw the roof!! Living in a college town it is impossible to run to the grocery store without seeing atleast 50 women I want to screw...young, old, just about anything that is not severely overweight!! I believe AAS is responsible for a lot of infidelity and relationship break up due to cheating....I keep reminding myself how it was pre cycle and I have a good woman. Its almost to the point where itrs unbearable!!
    I was leaving work and the guard(red head blue eyes) was smiling and called me by first name so I was like u married? she says No in a relationship, I say Im leaving and going home and flat out ask her if she would come? she says what, I say would you, she says what, I say come with me, she says YES I get off at 4....This is just one of Many examples of situations Im flirting with and even though IM lashing the ol lady 7-10x a week I still want to screw everything that's walking...
    Anyways I wantede to vent and share some experiences and feelings with you all....anybody else??
    not a man, but this thread rang true to me, and i just wanted to say that i notice a dif when my hubby is on (teeny tiney differences, you know the type that only spouce notices in us) and this very thread highlights the worries that cross my mind when he is on, loyal as he is ~ he is only human

thanks for sharing, and while i think we all know that nothing can make a person cheat, there def contributing factors in an unfaithful relationship~ aas is prob one of them for some people

*if your gal knows you use ...this prob crosses her mind also, more than you may think .
    stay strong and let your creativity loose with her ~much luck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Actually being a man and knowing your in a committed relationship with a woman who cares about you.
    This whole bang other girls crap is a boy talking or rationalizing inappropriate behavior.
    I don't know if calling out my manhood because Im expressing honest thoughts and desires is spot on, their are a lot of aspects that make up that shot out phrasze"be a man"
    But I will totally agree that I am using AAS as a plausible excuse to want to act on my spontaneous desires. I'm aware of this just expressing that I am human and my desire for other women has increased by a factor of 5x when in the sweet spot of a cycle,
    I am amazed at how many ppl take the high road and want to be hypocritical by trying to demean anothers not so perfect action, or thoughs? "Judge not and ye not be judged" I like this quot even though I'm not Highly religious.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Hey long time, no update. So is AAS directly responsible for your career choices?
    Since I have been doing the same thing for 15 yrs My answer would be no.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    not a man, but this thread rang true to me, and i just wanted to say that i notice a dif when my hubby is on (teeny tiney differences, you know the type that only spouce notices in us) and this very thread highlights the worries that cross my mind when he is on, loyal as he is ~ he is only human

thanks for sharing, and while i think we all know that nothing can make a person cheat, there def contributing factors in an unfaithful relationship~ aas is prob one of them for some people

*if your gal knows you use ...this prob crosses her mind also, more than you may think .
    stay strong and let your creativity loose with her ~much luck
    Thank you for some candid honesty, of course a spouse would have these concerns either way, especially if both where familiar with AAS. It would just be human nature and for someone to admit otherwise is a bold face liar.
    She is aware I use and even does my glute pinning

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thex95 View Post
    So you currently have a gf and your taking home other women? (the security lady?) is that right? Or did I misunderstand this?
    YOu did misunderstand, I did not say I took her home, it was just an example of an elevation of interest both ways by myself and others for fooling around.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Times Roman;6109593]

Sorry mate
    I was outta line and a little judgemental, and it was uncalled for. I was with the woman in the hospital all last night, and didn't get much sleep.

Cheers
    ---Roman
    Its k Roman i kinda figured you might be having a bad day or perhaps I had struck a nreve, no disraspect intended.....cheers

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Times Roman;6109593]

Sorry mate

Cheers
    ---Roman
    Hope she is k

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    My last pct went pretty smoothly...hoping this one does too.

Blog Entries
    Me and the gf belong to the same gym and a few times a week our scheldes cross and we can workout at the same time, well anyways on more than one occation i have had her blow me and we had sex in the bathrooms(we have 7 private full bathrooms) at the gym, this is how horny I am...

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Since I have been doing the same thing for 15 yrs My answer would be no.
    I'm sorry, I wasn't clear about that, I was directing it towards AnabolicBoy. He doesn't post any updates in his gay stripper thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    I don't know if calling out my manhood because Im expressing honest thoughts and desires is spot on, their are a lot of aspects that make up that shot out phrasze"be a man"
    But I will totally agree that I am using AAS as a plausible excuse to want to act on my spontaneous desires. I'm aware of this just expressing that I am human and my desire for other women has increased by a factor of 5x when in the sweet spot of a cycle,
    I am amazed at how many ppl take the high road and want to be hypocritical by trying to demean anothers not so perfect action, or thoughs? "Judge not and ye not be judged" I like this quot even though I'm not Highly religious.
    I didn't mean to offend you if I did. I apologize if so. Cheating is an action that needs to be done on your part. Meaning- your never called a cheater by looking, but by doing. Yes aas increase are desire and if you are a man with wandering thoughts or eyes then maybe you should hold off on aas. Aas is not worth losing your character or name over. Imo

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    Me and the gf belong to the same gym and a few times a week our scheldes cross and we can workout at the same time, well anyways on more than one occation i have had her blow me and we had sex in the bathrooms(we have 7 private full bathrooms) at the gym, this is how horny I am...
    You have a good woman! Prop

Blog Entries
    yup...

[QUOTE=ironbeck;6110012]
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Hope she is k
    thought she was having a heart attack.... had the symptoms..... she's home now, but really not sure what happened yet. she has follow up appointments coming soon...

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I'm sorry, I wasn't clear about that, I was directing it towards AnabolicBoy. He doesn't post any updates in his gay stripper thread.
    Yes Honkey Kong .... I missed AnabolicBoy haven't seen him in a while!....... tell us how the stripping is going Boy please!!!!

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yep...test makes you horny. stop taking your ai and watch as you become a woman on her period.

Blog Entries
    due to a miscalculation I actually ran dry of ai..........eeekkkk

Thread Information