Trimaxis210 is offline New Member

Swingers clubs and general lifestyle.

So I thought id post this up here see if anyone can offer some insight. I'm 27 and my gf is 25, we have been together over a year and she is the girl I plan on spending my life with. On a recent vacation we were out for the evening and ended up having a threesome with a girl we met in Niagara falls, and it was a good time for everyone My gf is def bi, I am def straight. Once we got home we looked into some of the local swingers clubs and decided to check one out. We went, had a great time and met another couple and had some girl on girl play and light swapping, I kissed and fingered his wife, he did the same to my gf but no sex. Now we are entertaining the idea of switching partners completely and some fmfm foursomes same room play etc. We are both very sexual and we have a good relationship high level of trust etc. Has anyone had any experiences with this? Would you be ok with your wife sleeping with another guy if you could sleep with another girl?

abstetic is offline Banned
    Fuxx that I wouldn't want any douch touching my women...

red_hulk is offline Member
    Why did you duplicate your own thread like an hout after the first one lol

Not sure why it posted twice

oops it was from hitting back on my Android it resent the post sorry

No worries man. Ill repost my original response here haha:

I have personally met a few older women online on sites like these...nothing I would brag about though. I thought it would be cool to have a little mystery and meet with an older woman. Until I did, now it's back to 18 year olds haha.

I personally wouldn't like my girlfriend let alone wife sleeping with another partner if I was involved or not. Unless it wasn't a serious relationship then why not.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    dunno man, could be dangerous.......

Remington is offline Alligator
    Everything you ever wanted to know about the lifestyle.
    http://www.swingersboard.com/forums/forum.php

I wouldn't live any other way.
    There are waaaaaaaaay too many women out there just looking for sex.
    Easy sex.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll answer part of your question, no I wouldn't want my wife sleeping with someone else. Even if it meant sleeping with lots of women for me. I'd rather have the trust and comfort knowing she is faithful, it feels pretty good to me. I'm not trying to be rude to others that pursue this, by all means do what you like, but personally as crazy as my hormones have been in the past and wild things I could fantasize about I couldn't do this.

Remington is offline Alligator
    Fair enough...
    But can you imagine going into a private house with 10 other couples all having sex at the same time in one giant living room?
    It's a T&A show beyond belief.
    Added bonus to the visual is YOU GET TO TRADE!

w i n n i n g

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    Fair enough...
    But can you imagine going into a private house with 10 other couples all having sex at the same time in one giant living room?
    It's a T&A show beyond belief.
    Added bonus to the visual is YOU GET TO TRADE!

w i n n i n g
    I get what you mean, just couldn't do it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    As a kid my parents tried to teach me to share.Well it never took I am one selfish prick.I dont believe in sharing

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its a terrible idea and doesn't have a good ending. I would be more concerned that your wife was ok with another man touching her. Yes us men would do anything that catches are I, but I certainly wouldn't want a woman like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trimaxis210 View Post
    So I thought id post this up here see if anyone can offer some insight. I'm 27 and my gf is 25, we have been together over a year and she is the girl I plan on spending my life with. On a recent vacation we were out for the evening and ended up having a threesome with a girl we met in Niagara falls, and it was a good time for everyone My gf is def bi, I am def straight. Once we got home we looked into some of the local swingers clubs and decided to check one out. We went, had a great time and met another couple and had some girl on girl play and light swapping, I kissed and fingered his wife, he did the same to my gf but no sex. Now we are entertaining the idea of switching partners completely and some fmfm foursomes same room play etc. We are both very sexual and we have a good relationship high level of trust etc. Has anyone had any experiences with this? Would you be ok with your wife sleeping with another guy if you could sleep with another girl?
    Not a chance in hell, but am enviuos of men who would be ok with that, seems like there is a lot of fun to be had. I could never enjoy sex knowing my wife is getting pounded in the next room over.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I could get into that if I was single - if not for my irrational STD fears.

I couldn't do it while married. The criteria by which I choose a spouse makes it impossible.

My neighbor's did this and wound up getting divorced and marrying the each others spouse...go figure LOL.

To each his own in my opinion but I couldn't watch someone else having sex with my wife...no way no how.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ultimately, if you've ever been jealous at the thought of any of your women being with someone else, then probably not a good idea. You can not make a rational decision to not have an emotional response. It may not bother you today, but once a bloke bangs your woman, it will be on your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    ultimately, if you've ever been jealous at the thought of any of your women being with someone else, then probably not a good idea. You can not make a rational decision to not have an emotional response. It may not bother you today, but once a bloke bangs your woman, it will be on your mind.
    That's the truth. And by then the damage is done!

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ultimately, if you've ever been jealous at the thought of any of your women being with someone else, then probably not a good idea. You can make a rational decision to not have an emotional response. It may not bother you today, but once a bloke bangs your woman, it will be on your mind.
    Couldnt agree more. I have been married for 10 years and would prob do something bad to both of them if I found out someone was with my wife. One of the reasons I couldnt smash another chick. Even if sometimes they make it tempting. I guess if you do it Im sure it will be fun just dont be suprised if it doesnt work out with you 2.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    very few open marriages work in the long term

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    very few open marriages work in the long term
    This is true...

The VERY small percentage that work are as happy as you have ever seen a couple but.....the odds are not in your favor

Thread Information