Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post

Or the people whose "wounds were being opened" could not come back to this thread. And I can't "drop it" if you guys keep commenting
    No what, fvck u ur a classless piece of shit. You have no ties to anything in that thread it was a cool story to u. Its amazing how much scumbags we have gotten recently. I cant have my avi anymore an now this fvcking douche.
    I cant wait till something shitty happens to u or someone u know and u post about it. Ill have it maid a fvcking sticky.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    No what, fvck u ur a classless piece of shit. You have no ties to anything in that thread it was a cool story to u. Its amazing how much scumbags we have gotten recently. I cant have my avi anymore an now this fvcking douche.
    I cant wait till something shitty happens to u or someone u know and u post about it. Ill have it maid a fvcking sticky.
    The guy that posted that thread had no ill intent towards you or your wife and frankly I'm positive he could care less. If I recall correctly he has apologized several times and has been as respectful as possible towards you. He admitted he made a mistake creating that thread and hasn't created a thread since. You should stop bringing him up.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    lolumadbro?

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    The guy that posted that thread had no ill intent towards you or your wife and frankly I'm positive he could care less. If I recall correctly he has apologized several times and has been as respectful as possible towards you. He admitted he made a mistake creating that thread and hasn't created a thread since. You should stop bringing him up.
    what is going on with this gixxer guy? why is he freaking out? i'm totally lost.

Know what, fvck u ur a classless piece of shit. You have no ties to anything in that thread it was a cool story to u. Its amazing how much scumbags we have gotten recently. I cant have my avi anymore an now this fvcking douche.
    I cant wait till something shitty happens to u or someone u know and u post about it. Ill have it MADE a fvcking sticky.

corrections are in bold.

No one said he doesnt have the right too or that he is being censored. Or he broke any rules.
    And its fine if he wanted to go read it for himself for what ever reason.
    But there no reason at all to drag this up.
    And there is a difference of having some fvcking class.
    Consider this: you're hanging out with your friends, and you ask "who was the one guy that passed away a few years back," and you then name the circumstances in which he died, and everyone is stumped. You suddenly realize who it was. Do you leave them guessing, or do you say "oh wait! I figured it out. It's (insert name)." That's all I did.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04

Know what, fvck u ur a classless piece of shit. You have no ties to anything in that thread it was a cool story to u. Its amazing how much scumbags we have gotten recently. I cant have my avi anymore an now this fvcking douche.
    I cant wait till something shitty happens to u or someone u know and u post about it. Ill have it MADE a fvcking sticky.

corrections are in bold.
    Just drop it...responding to this thread just keeps it at the top which just pisses people off...

No point in arguing over something that doesn't concern you...the guy is dead and gone and that's the end of it...someone committing suicide isn't something to laugh about...

^^ seriously what is your issue? Sorry the auto correct on my phone fvcked the spelling. I didnt start. I asked you nice just to let it drop, to pm or do in the one on one. You had to keep going. Other members explained why it may bother people. And you had to go on about not censoring yourself.

Whats going on? Maybe i knew Kevin and its not really a cool story about him killing himself to some. And the lol's, and fvcking smiling faces really arent appropriate. If your to fvcking stupid to understand that then you have some issues not me.

edit, SHSM that wasnt pointed to you, you responded before me.

Just drop it...responding to this thread just keeps it at the top which just pisses people off...

No point in arguing over something that doesn't concern you...the guy is dead and gone and that's the end of it...someone committing suicide isn't something to laugh about...
    who laughed?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    ^^ seriously what is your issue? Sorry the auto correct on my phone fvcked the spelling. I didnt start. I asked you nice just to let it drop, to pm or do in the one on one. You had to keep going. Other members explained why it may bother people. And you had to go on about not censoring yourself.

Whats going on? Maybe i knew Kevin and its not really a cool story about him killing himself to some. And the lol's, and fvcking smiling faces really arent appropriate. If your to fvcking stupid to understand that then you have some issues not me.

Hey Gixx buddy old pal, Shsm has apologized and made good several times since that thread that caused the removal of your AVI...since it's almost Xmas and it is water under the bridge at this point...how about reconsidering and blessing us all with a new AVI ???

If you had a problem with it being posted, when didn't you say something about it when it was posted on here YEARS ago. You were obviously a member.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Hey Gixx buddy old pal, Shsm has apologized and made good several times since that thread that caused the removal of your AVI...since it's almost Xmas and it is water under the bridge at this point...how about reconsidering and blessing us all with a new AVI ???
    That was Shsm that did that???

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Ummmm. I plead the 5th lol. Not directly, it was a thread where an attempt to out a possible fraud had taken place and mention was made of reverse searching pics. It was not directed at Gixx in any way shape or form.

There was no intent to cause Gixx to have any concern....not saying I don't understand his reasoning, just that there was no ill intent directed at him or his AVI

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post

corrections are in bold.
    really?

seriously wtf? never take a dead mans name in vein, it an unwritten rule if your anyway half decent

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas

Since you weren't online I'll tell you exactly what happened incase anyone else has told you differently...

A former member here, Britt28, was intentionally lying to members on here such as >Samson< stating that her avatar was hers. I've seen the picture online before, so after I read it I took a minute out of researching on here to reverse search her image on Google to find out I was correct, with there being hundreds of links all over different websites with dates back to the early 2000s. I made a thread calling her out for lying to other members and provided proof in my post. Gixxerboy took offense to this due to his wife's pictures being his avatar, claiming that someone could reverse search her image and anonymously stalk her, which discomforted him. Although several other members saw where I was coming and the point I was expressing about how she was blatantly lying to other members for a possible upper advantage (Attention, trading photos that weren't her with members, who knows), Gixxerboy repeatedly chastised me claiming I was a stalker and a creep for taking one minute out of my day to look up a photo on the Internet. After arguing back and forth a fair bit, he requested I edited all of my posts in that thread with any reference to Britt28, which I was compliant to and did exactly as he said. The thread was later deleted, resulting in the removal of Britt28's avatar and her completely vanishing. The member Bronzer helped me out a little bit, but that is private.

I PMed Gixxerboy several times after explaining how I was sincerely sorry for creating that thread and had no ill intent towards him or his wife by any means, yet he still brings me up in other threads such as this in a negative way after I've tried my hardest to be nice and as respectful to him as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    really?

seriously wtf? never take a dead mans name in vein, it an unwritten rule if your anyway half decent
    Who took a dead man's name in vein?

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    whatever u do don't reverse search my image because ill definitely not be on the chip and dale dancer website

Ummmm. I plead the 5th lol. Not directly, it was a thread where an attempt to out a possible fraud had taken place and mention was made of reverse searching pics. It was not directed at Gixx in any way shape or form.

There was no intent to cause Gixx to have any concern....not saying I don't understand his reasoning, just that there was no ill intent directed at him or his AVI
    After thst my wife's pics did end up on other sites. Im not accusing shsm of that but its way to much

Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    whatever u do don't reverse search my image because ill definitely not be on the chip and dale dancer website
    I tried it....it said something about monkey ass play...I didnt want to open the site

After thst my wife's pics did end up on other sites. Im not accusing shsm of that but its way to much
    I remember another member here posted her pic from some Florida magazine article...one of the ones you used as an AVI. I'm sure that was a public publishing! I totaly respect your decision...not happy about it, but respect it lol

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    I tried it....it said something about monkey ass play...I didnt want to open the site
    ha...ha..

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Since you weren't online I'll tell you exactly what happened incase anyone else has told you differently...

A former member here, Britt28, was intentionally lying to members on here such as >Samson< stating that her avatar was hers. I've seen the picture online before, so after I read it I took a minute out of researching on here to reverse search her image on Google to find out I was correct, with there being hundreds of links all over different websites with dates back to the early 2000s. I made a thread calling her out for lying to other members and provided proof in my post. Gixxerboy took offense to this due to his wife's pictures being his avatar, claiming that someone could reverse search her image and anonymously stalk her, which discomforted him. Although several other members saw where I was coming and the point I was expressing about how she was blatantly lying to other members for a possible upper advantage (Attention, trading photos that weren't her with members, who knows), Gixxerboy repeatedly chastised me claiming I was a stalker and a creep for taking one minute out of my day to look up a photo on the Internet. After arguing back and forth a fair bit, he requested I edited all of my posts in that thread with any reference to Britt28, which I was compliant to and did exactly as he said. The thread was later deleted, resulting in the removal of Britt28's avatar and her completely vanishing. The member Bronzer helped me out a little bit, but that is private.

I PMed Gixxerboy several times after explaining how I was sincerely sorry for creating that thread and had no ill intent towards him or his wife by any means, yet he still brings me up in other threads such as this in a negative way after I've tried my hardest to be nice and as respectful to him as possible.
    Ahhhh, I do remember that Britt28 thread but apparently lost interest in it before it blew up.

I never heard anything about it until I started hearing about Gixxer not using his wife as an avatar any more because of something that someone did. I didn't put it together that those two things were related.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    How bout we let this one die fellas. Nothing constructive is being accomplished here.

Anybody have a personal issue with another member please PM them or put them on your ignore list.

R I P Thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information