Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    or im short enough where its easy to duck the kick then fvcking drill you to no end
    gotta love a left into body to wind somebody then as curl over a nice hook landing on cheek/jaw

unfortunately you sometimes then get a smack of something from behind and your shirt gets ruined
    Last edited by DanB; 01-04-2013 at 06:45 PM.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually, a good kidney punch is best. That will send a guy to his knees and in so much pain that their eyes are just wide open staring at you like you just stabbed them in chest and they can't speak. I also like to knee people in the forehead- that works well but leaves a mark. Side head kicks are the ones that don't leave a mark but put lights out.

Wait wasnt that a Patrick Swayze movie?
    I dunno... I don't watch girl movies... Dirty Dancing?

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Yeah you prob did the sensible thing, not arguing with that, but am I the only one here that wont start a suitation but sometimes enjoys when one arises, win or lose and Im not any sort of hard man mabey its seen differently in society over here, but its common place here to have a little knock over a something stupid, and if there is alcohol involved, well I would be very surprised if I went on a night out and didnt witness several fights over the course of the night, we are a stubborn nation and too proud for our own good sometimes and so neither person will back down and I am talking all agegroups here and women can be even worse sometimes lol, also a few people mentioned legal repercussions, that is rare over here unless you do serious harm to somebody, it isnt really seen as something too serious at all

Is it different views in society here where it is acceptable the reason for nobody having mentioned this yet or are people just not wanting to say it for fear of being seen as a dick (because i know some people will think this after reading the post)

But I know for a fact that alot of people here feel the same way, would never walk away and occasionally enjoy it...........

Just my opinion and Im not saying that is what you should of done, I was just surprised nobody mentioned something along those lines yet in 2 pages of the thread
    I am irish. i am a terrible drunk and I def dont provoke it but will welcome it when I am hammered. Over the summer at my brothers engagement party this guy who was in his 40's was mouthing off to me. I had no idea who he was but since he was friends with my bros future father in law (who was busting my balls) figured he could join in. Made some really ballsy comments so a slammed him into a wall in front of my whole family. I felt awful the next day and was so embarased with myself

and seriously I dont know what it is but irish people dont go down. I was sucker punched so bad that my tooth cut through below my lip. I had a whole in my face and I still murdered the guy. I honestly would be more nervous to fight an irish guy then a bigger guy

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post

I dunno... I don't watch girl movies... Dirty Dancing?
    We all know u have ghost saved on your dvr
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    What is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women

We all know u have ghost saved on your dvr
    Actually- I prefer Private Practice, Grays Anatomy, and Golden Girls.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information