Looking for some opinions on how to handle a situation.

I was talking to the old lady in bed last night, we've been going through a rough patch lately, not sure if its the tren or what but I just dont seem to have strong feelings for anything lately. Anyways we were talking and she tells me that one of her male friends was flirtin with her at a club he was singing at (she's a singer and he is aswell, they have worked together in the past quite a bit and talk on the phone about work (music) every week and text). This was a few weeks ago, she never mentioned till now. Apparently he was staring at her the whole time he was singing and coming to find her & talk between each set. Then when she left he texted her when he finished and ask if she was lying next to me, she said no (I was at work & this was at like 2:30 am) and she said something how there was lots of girls checking him out or something and he replies "there was only one girl there I was interested in" (her), she said she had the feeling he was flirting with her all night. She never told me about any of this until last night and even then it was like pulling teeth to get it out of her and she was lying about what was said until she finally told me (she deleted the texts, has done this in the past). I trust her and really dont beleive she'd ever cheat, but trust is pretty much gone, not really asking how to handle things with her, Ill figure that one out.

What would you do about the guy? Ive never liked this guy cause I always felt he had a thing for her. He showed me serious disrespect and feel I need to make an example, or I could just drop it. Would you find this guy in person, confront him, and react based on what he says? Contact him via phone or whatever? Or just drop it & if it happens again, deal with appropriatly?

If I am going to stay with her one worry I have is the country music communty is pretty close around here and it could hurt her career if I go take care of this guy.
I know most would handle this different, just picking some brains.